Diana's baby daddy speculation thread

Bruce+Talia=Damian
Clark+Lois=Johnathan
Diana+????=?????

It seems as though we are on the path of heirs in the DCU. SO! Who is the man, woman, god, or monster who will finally breed with Diana prince?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Diana+Orion=Fury

Let's assume she would let a filthy penis touch her vagina other than superbro.

Orion would be a good father.

sounds like another thread opening by some DC employer

Steve Trevor looks awful with that beard but he's the best

>Diana + Steppenwolf = Fury

FTFY

Sounds like a great opportunity give Wonder Girl a new origin. She's now Diana and Steve Trevor's daughter from the future.

>Steppenwolf
That ws so dumb. Was that in Robinson's original plans?

She'll craft a daughter using clay but unbeknownst to her, it was actually Clayface.

Dr. Psycho

IF! He survives the sex. But I can't see it. He's a soldier which means no one would be at home taking care of the baby.

No stop doing the stupid IM YOUR KID FROM THE FUTURE SHIT, it's always bad.

Diana + clay = Lyta.

Ew no. Fuck this future buckshot

>It's a newfags never heard of Lyta Trevor episode.
Lyta Rebirth

She's pregnant??

Hopefully Abnett retcons it to Robinson wanted Orion to be the daddy, plus it would make the kid be related to Darkseid so that would be a kid with a badass lineage.

Steppenwolf a shit.

Source?

I doubt they would ever give her a kid in the main continuity.

Steve looks like the type to retire to look after a baby. Or get a less demanding job.

It's horrible.

I'd have said the same of Batman and Superman once. Unlike those two it's not like Diana has any real alternative LI's. Why not have her be a mom?

Lyta Trevor

I dunno what kind of kid they would have but that would be a fucking powerful one, it would beat the shit out of Jon and Damian tho.

Steve makes a great house husband. He even likes to cook.

>Azzarello completely rejuvenates Orion
>banished into obscurity after his run

hell, the entire WW cast was given a shot in the arm, now it's shit again

Steve Trveor and their kid grows up to be the equivalent of DC's Cap.

Yes Steppenwolf getting with Diana is horrible, was it rape or a moment of weakness in he rpart? Why the fuck would that happen?

Wonder Woman 300

>rejuvenates Orion
You mean completely shat on him.

Steve's been watching too much Sons of Anarchy

The Orion shit is just as bad. Stop shitting on my New Gods, fuckers!

Azzfags are not worth arguing with

>gives him an actual character
>shits on him

wew

Should it be a boy or a girl?
Fuck off with any special snowflake genders
A boy would be fun because it would fuck with the Amazons and set up some conflict. A girl though would balance the kid Trinity.

>hell, the entire WW cast was given a shot in the arm, now it's shit again

This is the reason why WW doesn't progress as a character, every time a new writer comes they shit on the previous' writers work or change the whole thing.

Meredith Finch's work was shit so I don't mind he getting shafted and Azz had his problems but Rucka should work with what Azzarello built and add his own spin on things, although it looks like he's going to retcon everything Azzarello did which is shit.

Honestly I don't mind that Rapeazons disappearing but the Gods and Diana's supporting cast was good, they should be kept.

As for Orion he should pop up from time to time or be in a New Gods comic or just have someone do something with him.

Trunks would like to disagree. Best arc in Dragon Ball.

I want all the main JL members to have kids

Aquaman and Mera deserve an Aquababy that lives, Barry and Iris should get to actually raise their kids, I want daddy Hal

>an actual character
You can't be serious.

New Gods is a dead franchise anyway, the only good thing is the Apokolips characters, Orion, Barda and Scott (the latter can be integrated into the Justice League).

New Genesis and everything else is shit.

I want it to be a boy. Nothing better for heartwarming moments than actually seeing the Amazons ending up surrogate aunts for a wide-eyed young lad.

I liked Azzarello, but considering what the two Lynches did to that... and no one here actually calling them out, this is probably their way of fixing it.

Because of retards like you.

If it was up to me Jon would have been a girl (he should have been a girl, especially since every time Clark was shown to have a kid with Lois he always had a daughter).

Diana would have a boy because of how it would fuck up the Amazon dynamic, it would make for interesting things.

In the same way that Donna Troy's origin and backstory is confusing as fuck, we should forcibly obscure the identity of Wonder Woman's babby daddy for maximum laughs and cajoles.

Stay mad fag

>no one would be at home taking care of the baby
If it's a female, there's no way the Amazons don't want to offer help in taking care of it.

I don't know how'd they react if it's a male though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_dynasty

Seems more even to me.

Cucka is in the middle of retconing Azzatello's work on Wondy so it is not O who is mad.

YES! I need DC to give every Trinity member a kid. Imagine the teen Titans with the actual legacies of each league member.

My dick is so hard at the idea.

Imagine John and Barry's kid fighting over a love interest.

Diana + Zeus = Diana2

If only there was some sort of team for the Youngsters of the Justice League. what would they be called?

Diana + Dane = Wonder Wonder

Spider-Man

Ok i came in late, is this a WW pregnant thing or the usual time baby thing?

Wonder Woman is pregnant and who would be an ideal baby daddy?

But we already had that with Earth 2
And look how well that turned out.

Bill clinton

>Fuck off with any special snowflake genders
A mare. A lesbian mare. Named Comet.

Being a mother is sexist half the time so I wouldn't be surprised if Diana were unofficially barren.

The only real choice.

I'd prefer she have a rape baby. Nothing like a traumatic backstory to shape a hero.

They should give Diana a son and not pussy out with a daughter.

It's much more interesting having him born into a female society to see what the fuck would happen.

ive always liked diana with hal too.

Is Hercules still Rapecules? Maybe he can give her THE GIFT!

Why would a feminist icon keep a rape baby?

Twins would be a nice idea. So the girl grows up adored while the son grows up the complete opposite of that in that shitty society.

Diana's kid should be a boy, Batman's kid should be a girl because jesus fuck 4 identical robins is too many

Though Diana wouldn't stand for her son getting bullied.

We'd see some glorious Mama Bear mode asskicking and bitches getting put in their places.

one of them inevitably becomes a villain

Careful user, Marvelfags might call on the Carol card.

>Steve Trveor and their kid grows up to be the equivalent of DC's Cap.

Steve was Fury's dad on Pre-Crisis Earth-2.

>but the Gods and Diana's supporting cast was good, they should be kept.

Strife and Hera were good, but Zola and her Zeus-baby were a waste of fucking space. What was Zola's personality, honestly? Her whole fucking character was "wears flannel so maybe a redneck I guess? Needs to be saved a lot."

And Orion and all her half-siblings like maggot-eyes guy almost never actually showed up, you can't call them a supporting cast.

Steve, Etta, and Not-Cheetah-Anymore are doing fine so far, there's nothing wrong with them.

But all the Green Lanterns already have girlfriends.

>I want daddy Hal
With Sora, they should make a grandchild for Sinestro.
BTW why can't be Bruce the father for the child of Diana???

>BTW why can't be Bruce the father for the child of Diana???

Because Trinityshipping is fucking cancer, duh.

>this hasn't been posted yet

Do Amazons have abortions?

Diana should be with somebody from her own lore. That could stand with her in solo runs.

Only late term abortions

I just want there to be a year of arcs with each Trinity member having family adventures that end in a crossover where the kids save the parents.

Well the best part is there doesn't have to be a dad at all with her. Just avoid that whole potential mess and have her make her own child out of clay.

It would be interesting if the child was a boy, as well. Or even make it a living statue like Wonder Woman One Million.