Why hasn't he become a superstar yet? What will his breakout roll be?

Why hasn't he become a superstar yet? What will his breakout roll be?

BLACKED

imagine if bella picked you up at a club and then raped your b-hole with her fat feminine cock!

whoa

huhuhuh....yeah

>nipple piercing profiles

She can't act for shit and shes had way too much work done for her age. That being said she'll probably won't up in an x men movie or some shit.

Big puffy nips and a nipple bar? Disgusting.

do you think she would do it without a condom and blow her load in there

What casting director looks at that and exclaims "SHE'S THE ONE"?????

Hopefully she didn't have pimples all over her face

That shit's disgusting

LEWD!!!!

yeah its a bit of a waste

>dont fight it, i'll just go harder

Bella is a loser

she doesn't fit any roles

shes too trashy to play normal girls
and not trash or ugly enough to play weird girls

>.png (3.59 MB, 1242x2208)

bella bro, drop the daddy webm, pls.

sure

is it bad this makes me feel...funny?

The fuck is up with all you submissive white boys ?

lots of people react different grief

he's sucha fucking SLUT!

im a girl

This bitch just screams daddy issues

shes just comfortable in her own skin

this girl is a trainwreck. its just sad at this point

make me just like her

Are you from London, UK?

yyou should respect it

no

what do you mean

L O N
N O D

shes expressing her sexuality and we should respect that

post tits rn
you know you want to

oh. i feel very sexual.

is her hair going to fall out because of the constant dying?

Yes

I can't tell you who I am, but I frequent numerous hollywood circles. It is well known that bella is now a high priced hooker. She mainly services directors and producers. She literally will do anything they ask, for a price.

Ever since Bella has become confident with her sexuality and no longer identified as the innocent little nickelodean star, Sup Forumsirgins have become threatened by her and lashed out with accusations of transgenderism and drug use. True patricians know there is nary a waifu that even comes close to her and she has, and forever will be, /ourgirl/

>being this thirsty about some average, beat up, average skank

Never go full millennial.

i-i like her...

>high priced
She looks like she has 238 kinds of STD.

lol you fuckin idiot. why would bella be a high priced hooker? high priced hookers look like supermodels

why do you guys love spamming this disgusting freak on here? is this some kind of tranny fetish you fags have?

fuck off virgin

why would a random instagram slut be a superstar
are you fanboys really this fucking delusional

>it all drops out mid boogie

I hate Bella Thorne physically, I dislike that kind of woman. I can hardly bear to look to her. She has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
She is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, her arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks gets naked and dances in company is unbelievably arrogant. She acts confident, but she’s not. She’s scared. She hates herself, and she loves herself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a woman who presents herself at her worst to get laughs, in order to free herself from her hang-ups. Everything she does on snapchat is therapeutic.

i also find her kinda disgusting desu. just makes me want to fuck her more

this is why you must secure your assets before you BOOGEY

I'm not white. Nice assumptions

So when will we see him livestream anhero?

um better question is when will you do it

How tall is Bella?

deluded degenerate

BOOGEY

This new Bella Thorne has to be the scariest real-life monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two webms in this thread that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Bella starts dancing and we finally get to see her very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is at the beach, first we see the excellent performance by Bella's friend. "You'll float too" never has sounded more epically sexual. And then Bella rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat on Instagram this September.

The thing itself seems to capture that 2000's sluttiness we've seen with Paris Hilton and other worthless cunts. Do your part and see it on the Internet. Be a part of history.

scrolled past
dont know who this is
looked at every image
what a waste of white skin
dumb ass white ho

>ywn save him from himself and fall in love forever

BOOGEY

great write up.

BOOGEY

would having white skin allow you to form proper sentence structure?

is this bella's mating dance?

nope, this is

She seems completely autistic, women can get that right it's just rare?

doot doot

black hair bella > blonde hair bella

thoughts?

sure

red > black > blonde > rainbow colours

best boogey ever

is it true that every actress in hollywood has to fuck or at least do sexual favors to their director/casting agent to get a role?

tfw you will never console Bella after she bursts into tears after a bukkake session and propose to her to make her feel better and have a beautiful life with wonderful children with her

So does she do nothing but post videos of herself dancing to instagram?

Please say she isn't a trap!
>dat nipple piercings
>dat fat nipple
>dat tights
>dat visible from front ass

do you think she gets sick from eating about a gallon of older man sperm

forgot about red bella.
i like that bella.

such is the life of a boogeybro

memories~~

Yes, I'm sure I'd need to hold her hair and rub her back while her face is in the toilet.

If she takes too long I might start fingering her under her skirt(no panties as usual) until her body relaxes and I turn her around and grab her in my arms, as she wraps her legs around me and we begin to kiss, before I take her to the bedroom.

As fans of Bella, should we refer to ourselves as /boogeybros/?

/bbg/ boogeybros general?

*sighs-in-and-externally*

you aint a true boogeybro if you wouldnt kiss bella after she gets sick from swallowing old hollywood seed

So tell me, why does she make the boogey ?
If she would stop, would she die?

it'd be extremely sad

id rather be one of those old hollywood jew pumping my hard cock and hairy balls into her mouth and asking her who her daddy is while watching her cry her eyes out then unleash a massive amount of my rank cum down her throat and if she gurgled any of it up id slap her hard with my limp yet huge penis

>white people

please stop dancing like that

not being down with the boogey
OHH WHAA AHH AHH
COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE BOOGEY

Post more of her hairy legs please.

I dunno. Gay guys with flat asses have to be tops. Is he a dominant top or secretly a hungry bottom?

has she done anything notable since that disney show? zendaya has a booming career compared to bella. its depressing to watch her JUST herself

This.
>white people
Not even once.

no she blew it leaving disney all because she was cast in an adam sandler/drew barrymore flick

>bella
>people
she's a goddess

>high priced
That's the only part of this that doesn't check out

>septum piercing
garbage human being