I play a recurring character in the second season of Stranger Things. For obvious reasons...

I play a recurring character in the second season of Stranger Things. For obvious reasons, I cannot tell you who I play or who I am, but AMA.

Oof those british genes are starting to kick in hard.

/thread

Can you count on 1 hand the amount of times you witnessed Natalia Dyer eat an entire meal?

How rushed and disappointing will it be?

Which kid wasn't molested by Hollywood Pedophiles?

I didn't work with her directly, but she never took craft service. That's not entirely uncommon with actresses thought. She's not as frighteningly thin as she used to be though. I think starting at NYU has really helped even her out.

It isn't 'rushed', but it is pretty starkly different from the first season. Take that as you will.

If I had to guess, probably only millie. They all seem really well adjusted.

>They all seem really well adjusted
For now.

Most young actors sleep with producers et al voluntarily. It's just part of the job.

How often did you have to take part in social media promo content dev as part of your contract?

I didn't. Wasn't a part of my contract, but I'm not series reg.

Is this your first major role? What else are you in?

Can't really say anything that would make it easy to get back to me. I've been in other things.

Is it gorier than the first season and do people die?

Did you like Max' character?

Yes to both. There's actually a major death that will probably be controversial in the normiesphere.

So is the plot basically the same thing as the Mist? Upside down world is bleeding into ours?

Yeah, sure. The actress who plays Max was very sweet and professional. Speaks to her Broadway background.

Is the character a normie favourite or would it just be controversial because of the character's race/gender/sexuality/etc.?

how much are you paid for all this work and over how many weeks ?

He wasn't necessarily a normie favorite, but he was a major character, and he was the sort of character that would usually have plot armor. It was a fairly Game of Thrones move on the part of the Duffers. Actually, it might upset autists around here more than normies.

are you under the age of eighteen?

I can't say how much, but it's above scale.

No

Does that sheriff fella encourage you to punch people?
Trying to determine if you are a kid.

How many references too Barb are shoved in?

They aren't 'shoved in'. They discuss her disappearance, and there are repercussions for the actions of the Nancy character, but it's all fairly organic cause and effect stuff.

what is your stance on Hollywood pushing cunnilingus for the last 15 years?

I'm not a kid. And fuck Richard Spencer, why would anyone here want to defend him? He's exactly the kind of person that makes the right look wrong.

45 minutes and the only noteworthy thing mentioned was "a major character dies" which in itself is barely even worth making this thread.

This thread fucking sucks I hope you never find a decent acting gig from here on out and are forced to blow homos in dark alleyways just to appear in some student film where all you're paid is a lunch that someone makes in their dingy apartment.

Do you browse here often?
Have you been in any other big shows/films?

Yes to both.

Go with God.

It's Mike, faggot. Read OP's goddamn post and think critically for once in your goddamn life.

Has she got tits now?
Fucking ruined.

What an abomination of a picture.

Who's the biggest asshole in the cast?

They were all nice enough people, but Finn Wolfhard seemed like he cared the least. He was always on his phone immediately before and after takes, and had just kind of an air or snobbishness to him. Like he thought he was better than everyone else.

What was Millie like? Is she as beautiful and perfect in real life as she appears on tv?

poor proof that all netflix/stranger things threads are made by literal paid shills

fuck off

Is Winona on drugs or what?

No. She smells like vinegar and farts. Her personality is that of a cranky Jew.

Kill yourself with the entire cast please
I said please.

She seemed nice, albeit a bit skittish. She could be on drugs, but I doubt it.

>cranky Jew.
So she's literally perfect.

If you're into that, I guess.

it's that stalker kid who's the brother of the kid that went missing last season isn't it?

I can see what you're saying, he comes off as quite nonchalant in his ST season 2 interviews. He seemed a lot more energetic before.

Do you know of any other actors that browse any boards on 4chin?
They probably keep it quiet,I never let anyone I care about know I come here.

Well she's a kleptomaniac, tis probably hard for her to control herself.

Have you banged anyone on the cast or crew?

Yeah, a lot of them do. They're people like anyone else. If you knew people were talking about you or something you worked on, wouldn't you be interested in hearing what they have to say?

Yes. I fucked David Harbor while Winona jerked off in the corner. And also Finn.

yeah, i met Paul Dano and he told me he browses here.

So....... you smashed?

>4chun
>people

Spoil something major but make it a riddle

Hey diddle diddle, you now know Mike dies without a riddle.

What's black and white and red all over? SPOILERMike Wheeler after he is stabbed to death

That's a joke, not a riddle you cuck

Are you that fuck from the power rangers movie?

no i got smashed. millie is hung like a BBC

Mike dying would explain why Finn just doesn't give a shit anymore

Yes. My name is Draco Montgomery or some shit

Killed off of your first major role. Now froggo will fall into obscurity and never be here from again. Until he dies of a drug overdose in about 10 years. Sad, really liked the kid

Go to bed wino, your drunk.

>Sad, really liked the kid on muh dick

Did someone say hot meal?

Nah, I'm a Milliefag

>Nah, I'm a Milliefag when I'm not dreaming about diddling Finn Wolfhard

hey joe

I'm Charlie

>tfw you know Mike and Eleven don't get their happy ending

No, they fuck before he dies. It's in the third episode.

>wouldn't you be interested in hearing what they have to say?
Good no. Especially these yammering retards.

>For obvious reasons, I cannot tell you who I play or who I am

[citation missing], sage this shit fucking thread made by a shit fucking larper

sage sage sage

Yeah, its kinda clear OP doesn't like Finn, so of course they would say he dies. Also whats the point of starting a thread about S2 if you're not going to release any juicy info?

Answer me this faggot

How can we trust ya OP? got any non-criminalising proof to show us you were on set?

Did you ever hear Millie sneeze? If yes, can you describe it to me?