Gary Johnson: Calling illegals “illegal” is “very incendiary”

>A golden moment from his interview with our Townhall cousin, Guy Benson. Watch him get genuinely pissy at around 4:00 when Guy, very politely, presses him on why the term “illegal” is so troubling. What we’re left with here is a third-party candidate who’s hyper-libertarian on immigration, of all issues, but not so libertarian on, for example, a carbon tax or whether business owners should be forced to cater gay weddings. That’s his pitch to conservatives who have been alienated by Trump: Possibly some new taxes, certainly less religious liberty, and all the amnesty you can eat. There’s no reason left why any anti-Trump conservative should waste a vote on this guy when they could back Evan McMullin, a write-in choice, or simply not vote for president on their ballot. Johnson’s appeal, we’re told, is as a protest candidate. What am I protesting in voting for him? Borders?

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/31/exclusive-gary-johnson-objects-to-term-illegal-immigrant-defends-obamas-executive-amnesty-n2212297

Other urls found in this thread:

libertariansfortrump.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Classic lolbertarian

As an ancap fuck this guy.

Walter Block was right to form libertarians for Trump

Gary's gonna split the sjw democrat vote with this blatant leftist shit and let Trump win in a landslide.

LOL.

Seriously, in the last week alone:

>Gary Johnson has come out in favor of a CO2 'fee' to combat global warming
>In reversal, Gary Johnson now supports mandatory vaccinations
>Gary Johnson opposes religious liberty for bakers, other private business owners who do not wish to cater to gay weddings
>Gary Johnson comes out in favor of smoking bans for private businesses
>Gary Johnson wants Mitt Romney in his presidential cabinet

Great "Libertarian" candidate right there. Johnson is literally the 'dude weed' candidate, as legalized marijuana is about the only thing he's got going for him if you're a true Libertarian.

The Libertarian Party is a complete joke. Principled libertarians can be as butthurt about it as they want, but your party is a fucking laughingstock. It's a goofy sideshow and this guy is making sure it stays that way.

>this is a 'libertarian' candidate
>there have been 'libertarians' in past threads that have defended this guy to the death
>this is who they wanted to vote for
>this is who they wanted to try to get on stage

An embarrassment to any conservative libertarian. A goof

See, they claim libertarians are gonna split the Trump vote, but all I see is hard pandering for Bernouts.

How did he beat Austin Petersen? Now, AP might have actually been a threat to trump, as he's an actual libertarian that can argue his point effectively. Johnson getting the nomination convinced me libertarians are just retarded.

Take this to a Pro-Hillary board, because they love globalist illuminati open boarder shills.

This is a Trump board.

Go shill for at hillzomies.

Pol is a board of peace, and Trump.

Bump

Don't forget VP Weld and his anti-2A stances.

s-so.... I should vote Trump user?

Honestly Gary's views on immigration piss me the fuck off, and weld is anti-gun... I don't know who to vote for tbqh (obviously not shillary)

What about Vermin Supreme?

They saw Austen as too young and "fringe" to be accepted by the populace so they thought they'd go safe and choose Johnson. Gary Johnson sounds like Hillary minus fighting wars.

I haven't, though that's not new news from this past week.

Vote Trump. What's your big holdout? Shit like the Patriot Act will still be around with Gary as President. Trump is going to lower taxes.

Think of it like this. Only Clinton or Trump will win this election.

>Only Clinton or Trump will win this election.

Hillary is gonna win, man...time to face it. It fucking sucks, I know...

The gay wedding cake thing was from a couple months ago. The first FBN debate he said store owners would have to bake the cake and the audience booed.

kys, nigger. Hillary won't survive past next year. She's done for.

>Vermin Supreme
>tfw you will never receive your free pony.

I'm on your side breh..... I fucking hate shillary

>Only Clinton or Trump will win this election.
SLOW
AND
STEADY

thank god i jumped of the lolbertarian band wagon after the GOPe shafted Ron Sup Forums

Cuck Johnson is a libertarian. He's king libertarian right now.

Join us. Vote Trump. MAGA

libertariansfortrump.org/

What type of "libertarian" is this guy supposed to be anyway?

He doesn't seem to line up on issues with pretty much anything I have heard libertarians supporting.

I wonder how long it took them to realize they fucked up.

>libertariansfortrump.org/

dunn

$300,000 SPENT ON MEMES

He's a lefty lolbertarian.

Slow and steady

This costed 30k? What the fuck

With these positions, he's going to be taking more votes away from Hillary, not Trump. Let him go full blown progressive.

Libertarians have voted R since forever.

Ron Paul ran republican.

oww yraell mkanieg em tknih

Holy fuck he got triggered hard at around 4:40.

>muh feels
>you can't deport people

Libertarian party is fag party.

I'm canceling my Indiana Party membership. This is fucking stupid queer lefty shit.

i saw this earlier today, before teh trumpening

i wish he'd be on the debates - push ALL the right, RIGHT OVER to trump!

I'm shilling for him on GoyBook, that's what you all should do. For every Trump friend you convince, you'll convince 2 more Bernouts.