Is there even a single US citizen that is smart enough to make a gun from scratch without using a Ghost Gunner(tm) or...

Is there even a single US citizen that is smart enough to make a gun from scratch without using a Ghost Gunner(tm) or 3D plastic printer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DBb3TeR_3VI?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=eCFTFzbvtpE
youtu.be/CcVeslwTvAw
northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

search royal nonesuch on youtube he makes guns from scratch all the time

As long as a traditional trigger isn't needed, it'd be super easy.

Yeah there are plenty on youtube, dumbass

why would we make them when we can just buy one in 15 minutes

i made a single shot 9mm for shits and giggles with my cousin one time but we trashed it

It's called a pipe gun

Everyone is smart enough to make one

2 pipes of the right size
a metal stud for the firing pin
shotgun shells

Zip guns take no time to make and it requires next to no thought or resources.

LEAF pol plz Mr leaf

Let's see you make one, faggot.

He said US citizen not people on the internet fuck wit.

Have we really come this far where people can't tell the difference between internet and real life? Fuck me dead...

out of paper
youtu.be/DBb3TeR_3VI?t=70
its fucking easy with only shit you can buy in a hardware store.

if you aren't smart enough to build this you don't matter much.

Instructions for the four-winds shotgun are all over the internet, it can be made by anyone who has a basic understanding of Home Depot tier home construction.

>As long as a traditional trigger isn't needed,
What did he mean by this?

Because SHILLary is going to ban 100% of guns, worldwide.

Steel endcap, two pieces of threaded steel tube slightly larger than shotgun shell, and a nail.

There, improvised shotgun.

this is the gun that killed lincoln.
if you can't build this,kill yourself before you breed

>take pipe
>add nail

Are you a retard?

If your talking pipe gun as in zip guns then yes. More complex one's like a AK if a parts kit is involved then yes. Other than that the only one I can think of is a grease gun that's stupid simple using a slam bolt.

most americans are not smart enough to build that. Americans are still impressed by "four-winds" shotguns (also known as "slam bangs") and literally cannot understand anything more complex.

even on the diy gunsmithing threads on /k/, anything with a trigger is usually just a four-winds with rubber bands on it instead of something that uses a firing pin.

pictured, an average american

right on time, typical american thinking four-winds are impressive

Did you use your special army knife to make your flag that shape, or was it made shit in the first place?

>ban all guns worldwide

And how would she accomplish this herculean task? What about my guns?

Human beings are quite adaptable and cleverer than most of us suppose.

If it became necessary or economically advantageous to be able to make a gun from scratch, I'm sure than thousands upon thousands of (mostly white) citizen would learn that skill. But in a highly specialized, post-industrial economy it makes little sense to devote so much time to such a skill.

The same holds true for smaller, less complicated items. I doubt anyone I've ever met knows how to make a pencil: source the materials, shave down the graphite, marry each part together, etc. It would be insanely inefficient for one person to do this. It's just as ridiculous for one person to master the art of making guns from scratch.

Now you may say... "What if the guns are taken away? You'd be fucked."

I would argue that in such a situation, the dissidents who constructed their own weapons would STILL not make their own guns from scratch. They would divide the labor up among themselves and create components.

So to answer your question... I would be shocked if there are more than a handful of actual Americans who could make their own gun from scratch. Thousands of felons could make a makeshift prison gun, I'll bet, but very few know how to make a sophisticated modern firearm on their own.

I can make ghetto napalm and some bombs.

I do not though just so you know FBI.

As an aussie with a mill and lathe, easy peasy.

Triggers are easy, Boring and rifling is the hard part. For rudimentary designs a hammer and combined trigger/sear will do. With advanced designs you can just copy the AR or AK trigger.

I never plan on illegally making one though, It was just a fascinating way to learn about engineering.

Really you are a retard. Someone making a video about a gun on youtube made the gun in real life just as someone who didn't make a video did. And 90% of people on youtube making pipeguns etc. are US citizen. Your logic in your post is so fucken flawed.

yes, but theres no point in limiting yourself to your hands only.

use whatever you want, CNC, 3d printers,

you forgot to check the flags before you respond
classic shitposts.

lol,ok point made.
but think how much money country boys that can make them make on the black market.
not even counting libertarian stem entrepreneurs.

Yeah and when my magic +1 sword on fucking world of warshit drops, that's me getting a magic sword in real life too...

>d-dont hit on me silly police ;)
having the knowledge to make things has never been illegal and it only reveals yourself to be an obnoxious know-nothing when you make those sorts of statements. in fact, it even subtly implies that you are only not making such devices or materials because you would probably die trying, but are still interested enough in them to keep them memorized or otherwise on-hand

Nigger even I could make a trigger from scrap metal. As for
Bolt actions are pretty easy to make, you just have to make a slide and pull, then a chamber, plus a spring load mag if you can manage it.

I want to make this one

I made a boom pipe shotgun for killing hogs, but never got around to using it.

I work with a guy who owns a machine shop and has made several guns, at least 2 of his own design.

Half the guns in the world are designed by americans.

Given the resources i am 100% sure i could make an ar style weapon completely from scratch.

>as long as a traditional trigger isn't needed
>what did he mean by this?

Oh shit guys, we forgot we were speaking to a noguns loser. Perhaps you'd like us to explain the concept of gunpowder first, or maybe even a barrel?

I'll put it simply for you.

>Gun no need fancy finger pull to make dead
>only need
>bang powder
>shiny rock ball
>shiny rock tube
>fire
>If put fire on bang powder in tube, bang powder will go bang in tube
>If put shiny rock ball in tube end that not point at face, will come out fast when fire touch bang powder
>If put shiny rock ball in tube end THAT point at face, will come out fast and break face when fire touch bang powder.

>those ergonimics
>no sights

[spoiler:lit]triggered[/spoiler:lit]

How do you think guns are made in America, by magic?

Think you need accuracy and comfort when all you need to do is spray muzzies?

Who could have guessed? They're trying to make us Europe.

basically what youre saying is that you literally do not understand anything more complicated than a sleeved tube slam-bang, and L I T E R A L L Y do not understand trigger and sear assemblies, because you are stupid

He just means that a slam fire is much easier to build than a trigger group, holy shit what a sperglord

Yeah. There's a lot of them that are.

My friend made a shotgun knife. It was compact too.

This.

How's the wife doing? Have you sheered her for the summer?

There's thousands that know how to make a gun, have the equipment to manufacture said gun, and do make said guns.

y dont u dab ur dirty wet butthole with a hanky

Nigga it's winter here!
> US education system...

Its a fucking joke leaf.

Calm your bitch tits.

mate, don't you have to go prep the roo for your wife?

Go prep your nigger fat cunt.

Can you make it any dumber?

I got my dick stuck in the barrel.

Okay, now that I've got your attention, could you please revist the threads in which you have posted in recently? Tell me... How many times were you told to sheer your wife?

*SNORT SNORT*

WHAT'S THAT SOUND? OH, IT'S THE AMERICAN PIG WHO HAS COME BACK TO SHOVE HIS SNOUT IN THE TROUGH OF BULLSHIT HE CALLS A "CONVERSATION". OINK OINK HE SAYS AS HE INHALES THE FORAY OF MEDIA FED PROPAGANDA AS IT FILLS HIS LUNGS. "YES!!!!" HE SHOUTS AS IT ENTERS HIS BLOOD STREAM, FULL WELL KNOWING THAT WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG - BUT HE DOES IT ANYWAY BECAUSE HE IS A DUMB AMERICAN. AS YOU WADDLE BACK TO YOUR FUCKING HAY ROOST AND SLUMP YOURSELF ON THE FLOOR YOU CAN ALMOST FEEL THE REGRET SINKING IN, BUT YOU'RE TOO STUPID FOR THAT, YOU'RE A LESSER SPECIES OVER IN AMERICA, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING DIRTY BUTT HOLED SEPPO

It's not hard to make a zip gun. Use'd to make them as a kid on my uncle's lathe and mill, long before I got a degree in machining.

Its more fun to play with M-200 series fuse assemblies and pvc. Nothing quite as funny as launching a canister of thermite 200 yards off my rifles for no real reason other than to do it.

triggered

Man, you guys have not been taking the dethronement well... Canada's really got you down

>M-200 series fuse assemblies
youtube.com/watch?v=eCFTFzbvtpE

not particularly clever but hilariously aggressive. 9/10

If the Us ever descended into a legit civil war, the easiest thing in the world to make an IED that just acts like a cannon and blows metal shit in the right direction.

The question is moot, bc if it ever came to that, the US would have enough small arms to hold off until the Russians began arming.

also, ever elite unit in the US military is 95%+ White, mostly from South. Do you seem them turning their weapons on their own kind?

If the Jews repeal the 2nd amendment, there would be a civil war here.

Uhh maybe 3 that I can remember. And that's like over the span of a good few years. Usually I just get called an Aussie!

It's not that difficult if you understand mathematics and a bit of chemistry. The theory isn't hard, it's the execution. You'd need to be a trained gunsmith, which can take years to perfect without conventional manufacturing plants.

see
I need to find a country with even less posters on Sup Forums
Any suggestions?

When I was a kid I made a couple of 12ga zip guns.
Also converted my air rifle into a. 177 rimfire.
That feeling of trepidation when you first fire a zip is unbeatable.
No length of string and amount of corrugated iron to cower behind feels like enough

>177 rimfire
why does that exist

Lol woah. I see what you did there!
Well to be fair it's winter and also around 5pm here so the kiwi equivalent of summerfag school kids are all online.

Cos rabbits do?

When I was a kid I built a little single-shot pipe gun that fired .22's. I also work with a ton of metalworkers who probably build crazy shit off the books but don't tell anyone.

Moving goal posts.

You asked for an example of a gun, but then mock someone for giving you an example that didn't meet your unstated specifications.

I am sure that plenty of people here and on /k/ have machines capable of manufacturing rifles, they sure are hell not going to advertise this on the internet for the FBI and ATF to hear.

Also,
>A FUCKING LEAF

The .17 HMR round is similar to rounds developed by dedicated rimfire wildcatters who worked to create a rimfire cartridge with an exceptionally flat trajectory. These wildcatters were seeking to match the ballistics of the obsolete 5mm Remington Magnum Rimfire, which was made from 1970 to 1974, and was to that point the fastest rimfire cartridge ever produced.[4] With 5mm (.20 caliber) diameter barrels and bullets being virtually unavailable at the time (the 5mm RMR was the last commercial 5mm round until the 2004 release of the centerfire .204 Ruger), the commercially available .17 caliber became their bullet of choice. The .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire was the logical parent case, rather than 5mm RMR (with its unique case head size, which requires a significantly different bolt and magazine), because it was commonly available, and it is a far larger and stronger case than the next largest .22 Long Rifle. The .17 caliber wildcats not only met, but far exceeded the 5 mm RMR's velocities and flat trajectory. The accuracy of these cartridges was also quite good. However, the downrange energy of the 5mm RMR is superior to both .22 WMR and .17 HMR, so there is still potential in the 5mm rimfire for wildcatters.[5]
Hornady, in conjunction with Marlin Firearms and Sturm, Ruger (manufacturers in the rimfire rifle market), followed much the same path. With the .22 WMR case as the starting point, a simple barrel change was sufficient for most .22 WMR firearms to chamber the new cartridge. In 2002 the first rifles and ammunition began appearing on the market. While the ammunition was relatively expensive due to the high-performance .17 caliber bullets used, it was still cheaper than most centerfire ammunition. By 2004 CCI, Federal Cartridge and Remington had each introduced .17 HMR ammunition offerings.[3]

Was that really so hard you fucking leaf?

How would you go about making the bullet?
Actually wondering how.

Relying on bullets being a dime a dozen is a bad strategy if the enemy can deny you guns...

Cowreck da reckerd

She looks decent and isn't overweight

>A cuck pretending the rest of the west could make a gun themselves
>Mfw 99% of non-Americans in the west don't even know half the parts that make up a gun
>Mfw just as many have never even seen a gun in real life
>Mfw even if anyone in non-Americans western nations DID know how to make their own gun legally they couldn't
Shut the fuck up maplenigger

>I am sure that plenty of people here and on /k/ have machines capable of manufacturing rifles, they sure are hell not going to advertise this on the internet for the FBI and ATF to hear.

It's not illegal to make your own firearm, as long as it isn't an SBR, Machine-gun, etc.

you can make one easily, but it will be shit. I could make a pos smooth bore match lock, from the hardware store. assuming I'm allowed to buy ammo, I could make a basic one- shot boom stick just as easily. a real gun though? no.

that being said I have a 3d printer and a cnc milling machine.

I have a 4 winds shotgun under my bed. They're not that hard.

Tfw started designing a meme action shotgun but got bored and haven't came back to it yet.

Sure, grab a metal hollow pipe and a hammer
Put the bullet at the end and hit it with a hammer
Done

Cool

basically pic related,surprisingly
a little more complicated but not much

With blueprints and enough material yes. But im a machinist anyway

If you've got a casing:

lead round ball of the desired caliber
improvised black powder
improvised primer

All can be bought from local store

If no casing

Use muzzle loading-era design; ball on powder

Get a pipe, bore a hole in the cap, install a firing pin, load 12 gauge shell, screw cap on, point at enemy, whack firing pin with hammer.

We call that a nigger shotgun round here.

It wouldn't be particularly difficult to build a blunderbuss that doesn't explode upon firing. Positive is that you could pack it with anything that shreds and I'm sure in range you could destroy anything of flesh.

Sure. A certain home machinists magazine did a series of articles on making a single shot rifle from blocks of steel. They went through some of the engineering calculations and reviewed the relevant laws showing it was legal to do.

Slap guns are unsafe.

But it is technically still a gun.

I have digital copies of all the required components, how to manufacture, assemble, maintenance a wide variety of guns. Ranging from crudely made single shot pipe guns all the way to passable armaments assuming you has the right tools and material available.
Tldr; Yes, and it's relatively easy to obtain so I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yes but he is right. It's not advised unless you can be certain the metal you use won't simply give and blow off your hand.
Just your hand if your lucky.

youtu.be/CcVeslwTvAw

A rundown of the basic seni auto and auto trigger mechanism

made a shotgun once with steel pipe bought at home depot, very easy single shot

Worst trigger I have ever seen, you need fucking footlong fingers to reach it.

Yes, He made a Aufbtomatt from a shovel.

northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!

Luckily bullets are pretty easy to obtain if you really need them.

Take the Liberator strategy, use 1 bullet (or even a melee weapon) to kill an armed enemy and then take all their shit, EZ.

Define "gun".
youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4