Are female foetuses aborted/female infants killed in your country?

Are female foetuses aborted/female infants killed in your country?
>India
>Yes

>It is said that many infant girls have died in a Thakur’s house, but he never lets on to this. Now he has only one daughter. One of the girls was killed in cold blood by his wife. The infant’s mouth was filled with tobacco and she was thrown in the gutter. One of the villagers heard the cries of the child and rescued her. He brought the child to the Thakur’s house, but the latter refused to accept the child and she died in the next four–five hours
>They also dislike girls and love boys because they think that when the boy grows up he will help them with work and in running the household. He will earn money.
>There was an aunt who used to kill the girls for you soon after their birth. She used to keep one leg of a stool on the neck of the infant and sit on it while saying “Go baby, you go and send your brother"
>Kishore said that one daughter died due to illness. Right then his wife shouted from inside the house, ‘The truth is that he “ate” her. I told him to take her for treatment, but he remained careless’
>Shekhawat’s widowed daughter herself said, ‘What is it? After all, she is just a girl. Treatment could be done if it was a boy.’
>In Morena, there were rumours that in one case in which several daughters died, the mother-in-law had stuffed tobacco in the infants’ mouths. In one case, the mother herself was known to have done so and had dumped the body in drain
>Girl infants were throttled and thrown into ponds. Others were fed seeds of a poisonous plant or were dropped from a height. Midwives were also commandeered to kill female infants
>A family with five daughters allowed two of them to die. General opinion of the village was that it was ‘good riddance’.
>A woman came to the primary health centre. She was crying and wanted to know the whereabouts of an ultrasound clinic. Her in-laws have warned her that they will throw her out if she doesn’t give birth to a son.

Attached: 1509742821972.jpg (960x720, 130K)

What the fuck

>poos
>subhuman
no surprise there

lel you have millions of them in your country.

i thought malays love poos cause your skin color is also poo and their cultural influence was strong in southeast asia

I don’t get what’s the big deal

Infanticide has always been a useful method of getting rid of unwanted kids

>said 50% m*lay

I could say the same to you
>I thought gook love chink cause your skin color is also yellow and their cultural influence was strong in east asia
Not that I defend that filthy m*lay

>The wife of an army man was warned by her husband on phone that a ‘girl should not be born’. The fear if she were to give birth to a daughter forced the woman to get an abortion

>A pregnant woman was keen on knowing the sex of the child She eventually underwent an abortion at her parents’ place. ‘Girls have no value. They get no respect in society,’ she said.

>There were instances in which women had been told explicitly how many children they must bear and of what sex. A woman who has given birth to a female child often gets no help from her in-laws. The mother-in-law refuses to visit her to help her in the initial days after the birth of the child.

>Women who repeatedly bear girl children are taunted and abused by the in-laws and even the husband

>‘If my wife says that she wants only a son and a daughter, then even if her body does not have the strength to have more children, she will have to produce as many [children] as I will tell her to. There may be fights and bickering over this too. In such situations, the woman may even be beaten up.’

>The second time I was pregnant I got an abortion because I did not want a daughter. This society does not value girls and I do not want to give birth to one. Though I recognise that abortion is a sin, I did not have an option. The taunts that I have borne for not having a son, and knowing that women have a low status in society, forced me to abort my child... It is difficult for them to carry on with their lives, given that people around are very insensitive. They have to face violence in all spheres of life... If a girl commits even a small mistake she and her entire family have to bear the burden of her mistake. When I gave birth to a daughter I was pitied by everyone. Knowing the amount of harassment that she will have to go through after her birth, it is much better to die

Attached: 1512009055957.jpg (750x500, 61K)

It's not our fault that we're born here. What is the point of making threads like this? :(

It's just Indian sanskriti. Culture is neither good or bad.

>Culture is neither good or bad.

why is india such a shithole?

being women in India must be hell...

i think this thread has some great examples that prove you wrong

why dont we fucking sanction india? honestly what the fuck

whats going on in south chhattisgarh

>sanction india

How would more poverty help? This shit is happening mostly in parts of India that are more poor than Africa.

Its understandable for economic reasons but lolis are so cute

You have the punish the rich to force them to make a change

LOL

Let me guess, you think rich upper caste Hindus control India?

I honestly don't know who controls this piece of shit country. I assumed it has to be the upper 1%. Is it lawless?

This.
Motherfucking low castes took the power out of us after Reservation Act of 1950.

Nah, it's the top 1%

>In urban sites, where, as it has already been noted, all upper castes have bad sex ratios, it is the Hindu upper castes (Jats, Baniyas, and Brahmans) in Sirhind who have an extraordinarily low sex ratio of 300. Indeed, in one of the urban wards, there was not a single girl below 6 years to be found in the sample of the Baniya and Brahman households