The first episode of The Artie & Anthony Show is tomorrow. Will it be good?

The first episode of The Artie & Anthony Show is tomorrow. Will it be good?

Oh shit Artie Lang is still doing stuff?
Also does Jim ever do anything with ant now?

Jim and Anthony were on each other's shows recently.

It's going to be a disaster. Ant needs Opie and vice versa. You can't have two funny guys. Opie and Anthony worked BECAUSE Opie wasn't funny.

Cool that's good to know

wish artie would just die already

>will a show with these two talentless hacks be good?

>You can't have two funny guys.
don't worry. neither of them are

Enjoy listening to them talk about 1970's television shows and movies while Ant does a Dice or Ventura impression every 5 minutes.

idk but I wish Artie the best. it will be better than Jim & Sam at the very least

>t. Gregg "Nigger" Hughes

Will there be any bits? or will it just be them talking about the days popular youtube clips?

artie is a piece of shit

did he fuck your mother or something?

Ant def needs someone to bounce off of, so not everything he says eventually devolves into an angry rant. Not sure Artie is the right guy though, i dont find him that funny and i dont think he's a good match up for Ant.

Opie once said that one of his main contributions to the show was to stop a "bit" before it ran into the ground, and seeing Ant's solo show, i'd say that was a pretty integral part of the success of O&A. So now, instead of one idiot not knowing how to quit while he's ahead, you have two. Sounds like it will be twice as shitty.

Oh this is the dude he ended up getting as his cohost? Interesting choice

I will, thank you user.

nah he's just a junkie piece of shit who makes a living off insulting others because he's a fat fuck that hates himself.

he's junkie trash, end of story.

Idk they don't seem to have the greatest chemistry but both are very funny guys and like that other user said atleast it'll be better than Jim and Sam.

So are the fanbase.

I thought Artie died years ago lol

>t. high-pitched mike

I don't think it will last very long.

Ant, Pat Dixon, and Kevin Brennan would be a good show.

I'm actually surprised Anthony's network survived 3 years.