Is Shameless a good show? Post pictures and webms to support your argument

Is Shameless a good show? Post pictures and webms to support your argument.

I watched one episode of it and just didn't want to watch it

it's shit for braindead faggots

I enjoyed it and I consider myself to smart too.

fuck you

Up and down, getting old. They progress the characters, but it's a show about losers so they all have to be knocked back down. Lip and Fionna are the only characters you care about, but the forced stupidity makes that more difficult. Frank and Kevin entertaining, the rest suck. All of the gays scenes can be skipped.

>I consider myself to smart too.
What did he mean by this?

The writing is pretty smart, user.

This. Show should've ended at season 4. All Showtime shows are dragged out beyond their life expectancy and go to shit as a result.

>Homeland
check
>Dexter
check
>masters of sex
check
>penny dreadful
check
>californication
check

no, it's not.
the same cycle of "oh woe is us, everything is fucked! oh look, something good happening! Oh no, somebody of our family fucked it up."

i gave up around season 4. I defintely got drawn into the early seasons when it was about a poor family. And emmy rossum sex scenes were great. But as with any hollywood show they get bored of writing poor people and you can just see the hollywood writers start to gentrify the show the show and the characters to the point i gave up caring about any of them and just stopped watching. Since I gave up on it I can't tell you what the last seasons brought. I gave up around the time Lip was banging his art teacher and the ginger brother (wow i forgot his name thats how much i gave up on the show) became mentally unstable

She was the hottest on that show. Mandy was best girl tho.

you have TEN seconds to post someone hotter/cuter than pic related

Those "underage" scenes were interesting. I didn't think that was legal

Honestly the gay scenes and the gay undertones of the show just killed it for me

I don't have issues with gay people but it doesn't mean I need to see their life summoned up in every piece of tv or movie I want to watch.......

The problem wasn't a gay character, it was that the gay character was one dimensional. His whole identity was gay. He also rarely had his story going with the rest of the family. They would just switch to his character and it was a different gay show for a few minutes.

first few season were great, quality has gone down last few seasons. last season in particular was shit

He's also bipolar which counts for something i suppose

Lip is the only character i care about, this show needs to end this season

Right, and that accounts for most of the time he's mixed in with the family. It's almost like he's a guest character with the mom.

That full frontal accidental anal scene with both of them drenched in sweat

MUMMY GIF MILKY