FinnRey BTFO

TFA smashed you over the head since day 1 that Rey and Finn were going to be friends only. There is no hint of romance in that movie.

>you know how movie characters are usually attractive? let's cast people that are unpleasant to look at instead
>I SMELL MONEYYYYY

Are extremely full-faced stars going to become the next big trend in Hollywood? Disney are apparently quite confident that they are.

Didn't the nigger already tell us his love interest would be an Asian got last year? I wonder if this will hurt china box office.

She's ugly

It's probably a response to TFA flopping in China

>Insider sources claim there will be a full-on mating scene (your read that right, AT-AT intercourse), reportedly the 3D version of the much anticipated second installment will go full-Disneyland. Portable "splat-cannons" are already starting to be delivered to select theaters and IMAX across the country. Everyone in the first 5 rows is guaranteed to get totally soaked! Believe it or not that's not the only time the audience can expect to be slimed -- the ICEE company filed a patent for a mystery flavor trademarked as Finn-Juice, causing Star Wars fans around the world to rejoice in the wake of rumors of a certain salt and pepper duo sharing a spicy on-screen romp.

>I wonder if this will hurt china box office.
China men are not gonna like a BM aw thing.

Is that knives?

Kek

Honest question: Will they use the CGI technique that they used to make "Moff Tarkin" alive in rogue one to keep Leia for one last movie?

Definitely

literally 100% correct

Rey is gonna hook up with Kylo because they're not related

Her kiss on the forehead friendzoned Finn

i really don't understand disney's endgame of pairing an ugly black and an ugly gook like this

every aspect of these films is meticulously premeditated on a globally conscious scale

no, there are just too many women in charge there now. they want to try to get rid of the attractive female movie star.

hey stop that this is the only true romance arc

>LOVE SNOKE'S HATE
doesn't that remind you of something?

Most of the cast of Star Wars has always been white and Asian. If he's to be one of the few black people, the chance for his romance to be white or Asian has been high since the first movie.

whats funny is no one hates blacks more than arabs
there is just no pairing for john BOOHYAH that is realistic

Poe is guatemalan

>two straight white youths romantically involved explicitly in a modern disney film

No, not really?

They cast an ugly fat chink on purpose. Chinese men aren't going to be mad that a nigger gets one of their 3/10s.

Laugh while you can, they hook up
The romantic pairs are Finn and Rose and Kylo and Rey
screenshot it

Who's Poe gonna fug?

huh

They are going to spend masses of money on advertising and I think it's still gonna under-perform.

The chinese girl dies in TLJ

IM PISSIN

Star Wars has traditionally never done well in China, so I'm sure this won't affect much.

He doesn't fug anybody. He's in love with flying.

I agree with this.

This.

little known secret, asians are the race that outperform all others - even white people. negroes do the worst. the jews at disney are preparing to engineer a really mediocre biriacal master race to clean up their theme parks.

I wish

>Some shit a nigger said on twitter is the plot
Come on guys
I'm telling you that Finn doesn't hook up with Rey
I know for a fact he doesn't
at least not in Ep8 and there is no clue that he ever will

>guy is 33 years old
>turmoil of adolescence
what did they mean by this?

>Rey is gonna hook up with Kylo because they're related
Normies are into incest now

BB8

>only gook character falling for the black guy

lmao, say goodbye to your asian audience

I said they're NOT related
but you're right

normies are actually into incest now
I have seen so many people praising Jon Snow fucking his aunt

every day we stray further from god's light

>Luke hooks up with Rey

If they go through with this, it will destroy the china box office income even more.

>STOP DENIGRATING WOMEN
>oh, a nigger is a doing it? Carry on then

>Finnrey BTFO

God i hope so, finnrey fans are fucking insufferable. They're literally top tier SJW's.

>he won't BLACKED them both while Kylo strokes his little whitesaber in the back
Search your feelings and you will know it to be true.

>okay, we need shekels from China more than ever
>let's hook the schwartzer up with the chinese girl, they'll like that!

TFA bombed in China, and even Donnie Yen couldn't pull in the Chinese audience for Rogue One, so I get the feeling that Disney is doing this out of spite.

Why do you think that the Chinese market would enjoy an ugly vaguely-asian girl hooking up with a literal chimpanzee? They're not going to like that shit.

Her background isn't Chinese.
She's not a famous actress anywhere in Asia.
She's barely even famous in the US, where she was born and raised.

This clearly isn't an appeal to the Chinese market.

My money's still on Poe Finn

they're not but Jews live in a bubble outside of the diversity they push, so they can't understand that no one actually wants it

Based.

>jews control the global market but don't understand the global market
ok

this is about social engineering, not the market. they're overconfident and don't realize that unlike whites, the chinese haven't been hit with nonstop propaganda.

Yet you figured this out in your spare time. Baka ass motherfucker.

they definitely realize it, this pairing is being done entirely out of spite as this guy said

>this is about social engineering,
I don't think you even understand what you're angry about

you are a girl (female) right?

>okay, we need shekels from China more than ever
I have an idea
>Lets hear it
we cast an asian girl
>I like it
she's not a big name in china
>huh? no no, stop
she's Vietnamese
>what? no
she's fat
>no
she's ugly
>stop
she ends up banging the black guy
>no no
>just stop, these ideas are awful, back to the drawing board
we wrapped last week
>oh God

>White guys have convinced themselves that the Asian guys that care about Chinese girls dating non-Chinese actually care whether the guy is white, black, hispanic, or anything else.

In Asia, you're either Asian or you're not.

Objectively false.

Poor families think white means having money. Literally no parents would object if it was a successful black guy.

ur nuts kiddo

dude it's something else than money, these people are self hating, they have a strong inferiority complex

well at least the white xenomorph won't get blacked right guys?!

I'm happy for Alex Bornstein. I didn't think she'd ever get another acting gig after Mad TV got cancelled.

My take is that just like supergirl they thought they could promote racemix and get away with it but the marketing department raised some red flags and said "Demographics X Y and Z won't like this and they are very important" so the are backpeddling righ now.

They won't make a gay couple because kids and parents so the only solution is to make a minority couple. So they thought "what if we have a non black minority to pair up with finn?" Not only they would increase the Diversity™ but also they can try to pander to the chinese market.

Obviously, interracial relationships are frowned upon (by Chinese men), but shacking up with a nigger is orders of magnitude more degenerate. You will likely be disowned from your family.

Chinese have a lot of things sorted out, I admire them. Many even consider whites better than themselves, which is true.

>star wars is about transition from adolescence into adulthood

so this is why the new movie sucked major ass

Holy shit, that's who I was always thinking of but could never place it. It's a spitting image.

fwiw yes i am glad they are keeping the white lead away from him

hope this isn't a bamboozle, rebellions are built on hope

If China uses the force ghosts as a reason to ban Star Wars (or just not allow it, since they only let in like 50 movies per year) because of the interracial SJW pushing, I am going to laugh hard. It's like they don't realize that China is literally Propaganda central, you think they'll let you just pollute their shit up? They have enough pollution m8.

The fucking Chinese? You kidding me?

Uhhhhh you have no idea what you're talking about.

Asians who live in the US and probably those in China. I heard they've been traumatized by 20th century colonization, they thought they were invincible.

u suck dick?!

Didn't every leak imply that she betrays the group?

>dancing with someone is denigrating them
What is wrong with Americans?

>We can all relate to Kylo
Is /r9k/ writing Star Wars now?

>rubbing your ass on someones crotch is dancing now

>Star Wars is about adolescence into adulthood
>Rey and Finn are 20
>Oscar Isaac is even older
>Kylo Ren is 33

It's either her, Laura dern or DJ. In any case it's once again copied on ESB. Fuck Disney and their gobshites

>no white and BBC
It's almost like they don't want the Sup Forums demographic

/outguy/