Teen Titans Go! is popular as fuck among children right now so when they grow up they will remember the show as a...

Teen Titans Go! is popular as fuck among children right now so when they grow up they will remember the show as a really good nostalgia cartoon while the original is going to be forgoten at that point.

How does that makes you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19uz74OcGUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stopped feeling the first couple of days I discovered Sup Forums.

Pretty good. TTG! is a much better show.

Why would I care about what a bunch of people from a different generation think about a cartoon? That's silly, you're silly.

>How does that makes you feel?

Indifferent.

Don't ask me OP.

The children would get confused the fuck out if they've discovered the original Teen Titans show and at some point be like, "Wow, this show was actually just shit. Why did I like it so much?"

I mean, do kids really like it or is it because its literally the only think CN puts on it's fucking schedule when children would be around to watch tv? When 30% of the daily programming is one show, it's kinda hard to really tell if kids actually like it or if it's just because it's one of the only damn cartoons on. If you consider tv channels catered to children, Disney, CN, and Nick are the 3 most well known ones. I'd say that CN and Dis are the most popular of the 3. Dis is a gamble on if they're going to have something animated, or something live action. Live action tends to draw older crowds than kids, so kids will likely choose to watch the cartoon. CN blasts TTG all day long, so that's all they really know.

memes

That this is exactly what happened to the original TT? So in other worda, TTGo! Is going to be hated on for no reason by the next generation of faggot manchildren, the same ones growing up with this shit show, the same way TT is getting right now.

tl;dr: Fuck off with this shit bait thread you niggers keep spamming about "muh nostalgia/succ it TTFags!!1!" and just like your shit shows to yourselves.

Like you're not seeing the irony of you treating the previous TT cartoon as "the original".

This is a spin-off, so of course the other is the ''original''.

13 years ago
>Teen Titans is popular as fuck among children right now so when they grow up they will remember the show as a really good nostalgia cartoon while the original comic is going to be forgoten at that point.

and twenty years before that:
>New Teen Titans is popular as fuck among readers right now so when they grow up they will remember the show as a really good nostalgia comic while the original Bob Haney comics are going to be forgoten at that point.

and I guarantee you before THAT, SOMEBODY was bitching about Bob Haney's Teen Titans taking attention away from something they preferred.

Those views are not from kids, those views are from FBI agents as a replacement for waterboarding.

99% of kids hate it and they just want to be like James Rolfe and Doug Walker when they watch it.

TTG still sucks dick.

When Batman:TAS licks pussy.

It's an adaptation, not an original.
And I don't think that's what a spin-off is.

Indifferent. I don't care about what children think.

Same as the way I felt when newfags grew up with the last terrible TT cartoon and praised its generic cookie cutter shit as some sacrosanct masterwork.

>or is it because its literally the only think CN puts on it's fucking schedule when children would be around to watch tv?

Pretty much this. I recall TTGo having commercials even before YJ and GL ended and having it's first two episodes rerun to hell.

They were shoving it down people's throats form the get-go.

If you have children, cancel your Cartoon Network service and give them a copy of the complete series for the original Teen Titans.

This? I mean I don't mind how cheap it looks, but I feel Looney Tunes, Merrie Melodies and even old Tezuka anime is better. Better than the weebshit and current adaptations.
youtube.com/watch?v=19uz74OcGUM

Doesn't matter at all, because I know for a fact that the original was better and we'll eventually just go full circle anyway.

>copy of the complete series for the original Teen Titans
>implying it's available ANYWHERE

Also
>having children

>Kid Flash
>black hair
What is this sorcery?

>If you have children, cancel your Cartoon Network service and give them a copy of the complete series for the original Teen Titans.

I fucking hate people like this trying to force their childhood shit into their kids, leave kids experience things on their own.

if you want to show them something from your childhood put the DVD and watch it on your own while they're in the house if they show some interest you can introduce them to your childhood thing.

There'll always be the Internet, dude. People will find the animesque version from there.

>and I guarantee you before THAT, SOMEBODY was bitching about Bob Haney's Teen Titans taking attention away from something they preferred.
People weren't as whiny about children's picture books back than.

I don't give a shit about the original, I'm just upset that TTG will be remembered fondly.

> give them a copy of the complete series for the original Teen Titans
But I don't want my kids to have autism.

I don't really care, there will probably be another TT show someday and people will remember that one instead.

TTG isn't actually popular with children. It's just on a ludicrous percentage of the time.

And this is still a better show than Teen Titans Go.

New Halloween episode airing at this moment was sort of cute, I suppose.

>today, ttg is 51% of the schedule
fucking god damn

i dont hate the show because it insults the old show, i dont hate it because of its scheduling, it's just really fucking obnoxious