HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Marvel "Allegories"

>groot sacrificed himself to save everyone else
>regrew three days later
POTTERY

How's that glass house?

It's okay when Marvel does it. :^)

Honestly didn't notice it until you just posted this. Maybe that's because it doesn't hover onscreen for half a minute to make sure you get the parallel like a Zack Snyder movie.

>Here's an image of the Guardians of the Galaxy deleted scene from ____1.jpg

What's so wrong with doing a Last Supper homage? It's a common cultural thing. Popular imaginary and all that.

That Watchmen movie did it too. And Galactica. And Lost.

Bitches love it.

>Honestly didn't notice it until you just posted this.
I believe you, Anonymous.

Call me back when it's not a deleted scene and is instead ham-handedly hammered into our faces over and over the in course of two movies.

QUIPKINO

That's less a homage and allegory and more m easy joke that they know most people will get. If they try to claim something deeper than that, I can see your point - whatever that may be Snyder. You're still shit btw.

I still don't get the Superman is Jesus thing
Like, how is he except in the most superficial ways?
Fuck,

But this is just concept art isn't it? This shot wasn't actually featured in the film unlike another couple of films I could name.

Well apparently that's the point of all the Jesus imagery: it's how people see him and that makes him uncomfortable, hence all the deebly gonzerned faces Supes has throughout the movies. At least if you listen to Snyderfags.

Superficial goes a long way when YOU BELIEVE.

So is anyone going to red-pill us on the The Matrix allegory?

BRAVO, MARVEL
R
A
V
O

>POTTERY
>grew up in a literal pot

oh no

What is up with star wars universes where 90% of the alien races are just humans?

Budget.

Scientists have actually said that if a planet's lifeforms evolve using a bisected division framework for physical formation the basic human form is virtually unavoidable as an eventuality of evolutionary processes.
Any planet that will develop fish that look like the typical fish on Earth will eventually make bipedal humanoids.

Does anyone even care about Marlel shit anymore?

Yes, those people who read the comics.
I know this because sometimes they show up on Sup Forums and we have to chase them away with pitchforks and torches.

>Yes, those people who read the comics.

But nobody reads Marvel comics anymore. That's why they sell like shit.

But soft scifi > hard scifi.

You say this, but no Sci-Fi film or franchise has even been good without a solid basis in hard Sci.

(and damn you if you think StarWars is anything other than Sci-Fantasy)

The one I posted has.
Genre borders are pretty arbitrary, I mean, what's the difference between soft sci-fi and "genre in SPACE!"

I s'pose if we're going to keep this conversation strictly on-topic we should be citing Sup Forums examples.

The inherent vagueness of genres does make difficult to categorize anything, I will concede that...
But, just because the Batman franchise has innumerous examples of Sci-Fi influences it's still obviously more a part of the "gothic horror" genre.
Strict adherence only serves to limit artistic expression... AND that just happens to be the greatest criticism of Hard Sci-Fi.

tl:dr: you gotta just accept something as is and enjoy.
(but a solid foundation of logic never hurts)

DOUBLE POTTERY!!!

>Batman
>gothic horror

potted pottery

>Like, how is he except in the most superficial ways?
Superman at his core meets the basic criteria of a Jesus Allegory

compassionate without bias, caring, all-forgiving, ready to forgive and forget if someone has legitimately changed their ways, eventually dies for those people even if they don't care at the moment, and also grows a nice beard

>At least if you listen to Snyderfags.
i dunno

if i had superpowers and used them to help people but then people started likening me to a religious figure, i'd be pretty worried too

that's how you get weird cults, user

fuck off retard