In the lions den /pol

I'm currently sitting in a restaurant that is full of SJWs. Olympia, WA.

What should I do?

Pic related

eat your food then leave, dont be a cunt to others. its below us, as are the ignorant kids

Eat, then fuck off back home and post fake green text stories on Sup Forums about how you're so "oppressed" for being white.

Shout, "There are only two genders!"

turn 360 degrees and walk out of the starbucks

I'm with my buddy as well. He is making sure we get kicked out. He's already mentioned pro trump things and anti gays things. It won't be long.

winrar

Hey where you at I'm in Lacey

kek has spoken

Like all of Sup Forums?

If this post is dubs OP must stand up and shout. "gas the kikes! Race war now!". Video it, post it.

Record the SJWs chimping out at you, then upload it to youtube and earn some shekels.

SCREAM MAGA

If your flag was a leaf I could swear that was Macy's diner

Bring up Bernie and remind them how much Hillary destroyed him in the primaries. Be sure to remind them they wasted their time on his campaign as Hillary is the only real choice for them to vote for. Also, remind them Hillary voted for the war in Iraq and that Hillary is white. Be sure they realize Hillary pushed fracking and the TPP.

"I AM ALT RIGHT AND PROUD"

Knock off/grab peoples hats. Especially if it is a beanie that is going to pull hair along with it.

cant be as bad as seattle

Laceys my girlfriend you asshole! I'm coming for you motherfucker!

Everyone has to shout Pepe at completely awkward times now.

Order your food, mind your own business while you wait, eat it, then leave and appropriately tip the waiter if the service was good.

You know, like a normal person.

Alternatively if you're autistic, you could start shouting REEEEEEEEE and rant about pepe and Trump.

No, no, no I am the one coming

Shout MAGA

I thought Olympia was Trump country, not faggot country.

PEPE!

No... No...

Olympia is were are the cool kids hang out now that Capitol Hill in Seattle got yuppified.

No. It's a wanna be Seattle Lacey, nisqually and Chehalis are trump country.
As well as the whole Wa coast

Almost definitely worse.

bump

Yell out that your name is hugh mongous

im not in your face while you're eating dumb cunt

Oregon and washington are going red this year.

Just saying.

>triggered

you know exactly what to do

>see people dressing in a certain way
>get offended
>label them "SJWs"
>now these are your enemies
>have to make it political
It's really interesting watching the demographics of Sup Forums change over time. It's funny how people have no self-awareness, usually it seems like the types of people who label others social justice warriors are just as much as if not more social justice warriors, just on the other end of the spectrum.

Humans are really just so similar.

Go to Spire Mountain Ciders and try some of their cider, it's breddy gud. Kind of pricey, but gud.

King Solomonic reef. Food sucked ass. Service sucked ass. About to leave this hell hole. Just in time. The staff and patrons are taking notice.

army army army

Shout PEPE as loud as you can

Film it you fuck

The reef is fucking garbage. I ordered chicken and waffles there, I think before the most recent time it burned down, and the chicken was burned. How do you burn fried chicken, fucking hippies?

Also if you're white and/or male you're already triggering them, no need to do much more

LET THE VOICES HAVE THEIR WAY

Go five minutes out of town in any direction and it's trump country. In town every single store has a blm poster though. Extreme political and cultural whiplash abound in this hellhole

Made it out alive. Definitely didn't show my true power level but came close multiple times. I don't know how people in college do this every day.

Strangely the only normal person in there was a black guy. And I mean he was tamed.

Aussie shitposter san

>What should I do?

snackbar

>youth too cool for the other youth around him who don't get him anyways because he's too deep

I've never encountered this unique situation before.

call them cucks

nordwest is for cucks
i miss portland food scene though
no homo

shout REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as loud as you can and don't stop until they carry you out at which time you straighten up your clothes and simply walk away.

Muh principles

>10 pm
>sitting at a bar alone and shitposting about the people around you enjoying yourselves
This is one of the saddest/most autistic things I've seen in a while

Reveal your power level. Sieg heil.

whatever you do, after you piss them off, find a Jewish one and ask what their last name is.
Then throw your arms up and cry
>PURE COINCIDENCE

then I'd bolt and let that notion sit in their heads for a minute. In a few years one of them might even end up here.

Call them all faggot hipsters and leave without paying your bill.

You yell NIGGER.

How the fuck is this not the first post.

dew it

Get your dick out for Harambe buddy.

(OP)
The reef is only good if you're really drunk.

This isn't your blog you attention whore.