Is there actually anything wrong with your average jew?

is there actually anything wrong with your average jew?

>No, there is nothing wrong with the jews muh goyim.

Correct me if I'm wrong but last I checked some 87% of Jews residing in the US were registered democrat. That's pretty insanely skewed.

yes

leftist jews need exterminated

right wing jews are pretty based

schlomoed again uk

every fucking time with you

Yes, nationalist Jews are ok.

Globalist Jews are a plague, and even try and over take the nationalist ones.

Oligarchy Jews, fund the globalists and create the globalists when they think they can take power.

Good Jews follow Torah.
Bad Jews follow Talmud.

Hasidic Jews are with the globalists, and are the synagogue of Satan.

in-group preference / tribalism / nepotism runs very deep, it has been known about for forever

yet if you call them out on it, they call you an anti-semite

only they are allowed to say Jews run Hollywood, for example... a Jewish magazine can print that on the cover, but if you're an actor who says it in an interview they will blacklist you

they also change their names so that people don't notice how many Jews are in top positions

Weis -> Wise
Wein -> Wynn
Fein -> "Fine" Brothers

Tons of examples of this out there.
Others are even more daring, such as

Leibowitz -> Stewart
Jonah Hill Feinberg -> Jonah Hill

It's to confuse non-Jews, but the Jews themselves know all these tricks and spot eachother easily, so they get all the benefits of a group while hiding it

It is also common for Jews to get nose jobs as highschool graduation gifts, again to hide the "hook nose" that will betray them

Also, who do you think Mr. Assassinated President was talking about in this speech, which he gave shortly before being killed?

Good, good kuffar, its all the jews fault, remove the jews. Us pious muslims are your friends. Allies against the same foe!

Fuck off, the Muslims wouldn't even be in our countries if it wasn't for kikes like yourself meddling in our politics and pushing mass non-white immigration

Almost every time one looks into who is behind mass immigration of non-whites it is always a fucking Jew

No. At least not with Israeli jews.

The nationalist ones are only nationalists for Israel. When has a nationalist gentile movement ever been supported by a significant number of Jewish intellectuals or supporters? Never. They never would. Because their entire group strategy is based around out-competition for resources in the context of a pluralistic, individualistic, and (if they can engineer it) multicultural society. They would never support a true identitarian nationalist movement for the majority gentile group (white people) in their host nations.

Then why do Repubbies have AIPAC?

Average jews can become very rich because of how specialized tribalism and anti meritocratic hiring works.

Please see "Sheryl Sandberg" as an excellent example as to why every jew is the enemy, not just a few.

To profit off of the Christian sheep who love Jews because MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE

Yes, its all the JEWS fault! Focus on the jews! You dhimmis are so wise, you really know who the real enemy is!

This thread again?

It's more about what they do as a group rather than just individual Jews. An unredpilled person would look at individual Jews and see high IQ, high achieving, low crime people. You only see the issue when you understand their group strategy of ethnocentrism in the context of an individualistic western host nation. And everything they do to wreck the foundations of the host nation in order to further their group goals.

>denominations, especially Catholics
>Christians
This forced meme has been going on for 2000 years, how are people STILL posting it?!

The average jew 100% supports the bullshit of the elite jews. They always rally in support of jewish oligarchs and criminals.

No.

/thread

>implying I can't be against kebabs and kikes simultaneously

>is there actually anything wrong with your average jew?

get out dirty kike

my point is, is that right wing, assimilated jews are as much nationalistic for our nations and cultures as us.

Its the pernicious left wing kikes who are the enemy.

My Dad's Side is Jewish and only now, with all my years of anti-semite jokes have I realized how funny it is that my Father and Uncle are still fighting over the Will of my Dirt Poor Grandma who lived in a Bug Infested Apartment since I was eight.

>my point is, is that right wing, assimilated jews are as much nationalistic for our nations and cultures as us

Who? Like almost maybe Mark Levin and that's it? Don't tell me you're talking about neocohens, don't make me kek.

Jews have overwhelmingly been outsiders and critics of gentile cultures throughout history. No nationalist gentile movement has ever been brought about by Jews or supported by significant numbers of Jews whereas leftist radical movements have. Where is this mythical group of Jews you're referring to?