Salam Aleykum my friend, I am here with your pizza

>Salam Aleykum my friend, I am here with your pizza

That'll be $20.99, plus tip, plus Jizya tax

>20.99 for one small pizza
what the fuck is this shit? I ordered 4 extra large and a diet coke

I ain't paying no jizya you goddamn goatfucker.

That guys a poo in loo don't you mean designated shiting tax?

Here your jizz tax

I'm Jewish so I can't eat pork but I'm so pissed off at these that people I would get bacon on it just because.

I doubt Islamists can work at a pizza place, because they would be inundated with pork every which way, one way, or another. Interesting to think about. They must not be capable of holding positions in the American food-industry at all. I have never considered this. Thanks OP! :)

But I didn't jizya...yet.
>(unzips penis)

>cover him in ouzo
>set him on fire
>claim its part of my culture
>never pay
>Opa!

lol I am not a Jew, but I am a fan of your culture. I have been not eating any pork and not mixing milk and meat. I eat organic and only buy the really stripped-down meats at the store, but kosher slaughter is too far for me to drive practically. I would just like your opinion about this, as I have been interested in converting for a year, or so.

>>Salam Aleykum my friend, I am here with your pizza
>
>That'll be $20.99, plus tip, plus Jizya tax
Mulaikumsalam brother, much thanks to Allah, tonight my family of 10 shall feast joyously in lieu of my new beautiful 8 yr old bride, Aisha

Redpill me on the tipping jew

I haven't really kept kosher since I moved out of my parents' house. It's far to drive, expensive, and besides it means you can never eat in a non-Jewish restaurant.

You can convert if you want to, there's no secret Jew Inspector who will "catch" you for eating the wrong thing. However, you will have to take some classes, be able to read enough Hebrew to say a few prayers, and probably will need to be circumcised.

I've heard it's much less strict if you go to a Reform synagogue but I'm Conservative so I'm not sure. Also try to hide tattoos if ya got em.

RARE
checked and there is no redpill. $5 is always enough unless it's a big order/raining outside.

>zante's best indian food
>muslim
He's obviously a sikh.

Don't they have kebab places, though? Or are those unpopular in the USA for some reason?

exactly what i was thinking over $20 for a single pizza i actually feel sorry for these canucks now

"lol wrong house asshole I didn't order a 21 dollar pizza"

I appreciate it! Going to Chabad every week and working on reading and eventually speaking it. The accents scare me, so I still don't don tefillin. I think it is tough, because most Kosher stuff I can find in main grocery stores is pre-packaged and disgusting, unfortunately, just nitrate city. I am pretty serious, I want an Israeli passport and originally wanted to go Modern Orthodox, then I changed my mind to full-5-prayers-a-day-Hasidic, then I changed my mind again and now I don't know. I will say this, if I miss Shabbat services, my whole week goes to chaos, following. It is almost like I have gotten into a groove going over 6 months and now if I don't go, everything explodes. The cool thing about being in your case is that you are a real Jew and you don't need to jump through 13 hoops and completely change everything.

Anyway, thanks for the reply! Peace.

>india food
>indian pizza
>salam alleykum
>muslim
went full retard leaf

go back to play your shitty ass space ninja game faggot

Also, I am circumcised.

Hey, I hope I don't fall asleep soon, I wanted to see if you are still lurking and ask if you believe in the coming of Moshiach and believe we must work to follow him back to the Torah Laws in the time to come? I do.

>Don't they have kebab places, though? Or are those unpopular in the USA for some reason?
I am sure there are Halal restaurants where Muslims congregate, but it just never occurred to me that you wouldn't see a Muslim working at a Pizza Hut.