What is Porkistan?

that country we picked over you

I believe it was the other way around you indoshitter! In the mughal times there was no india, and it was all pakistan + those street shitters in the south.

and got 9/11 in return?

Pick up a history book leaf.

9/11 was the Saudis and (((mysterious ne'er-do-wells))), but Pakistan having nukes is about the worst existential threat to humanity.

You do actually know that Pakistan is a Saudi's puppet right?

Pakistan is part of Greater India along with Bangladesh. the BJP will make Indian civilization great again

They're bad guys for sure and there is a strong chance they will give Saudi Arabia a nuke if Iran gets to uppity. I'm not surprised that they are puppets to the Saudis. The Saudis and (((other malefactors))) are behind everything bad that happens.

Since the partition, Pakistan is trying so hard to show the world that their roots belongs to Arabs instead of Indians.
This resulted in them considering themselves as "Arabs" and kissing Saudi's boots to get their free (Oil well) money.
This resulted in them following the radical muslim terrorist path.
Ever wonder why no terrorist muslim fraction either ISIS, Taliban or Al-queda never wages a war against Saudi Arabia.
They are fine butchering other muslims but not Saudis.

Saudis fund every Sunni terror organization. That's actually why ISIS has great accountants. They can prove to their Saudi sponsors that their money is well spent.

They also fund the construction and operation of radical mosques in the West. They shill for more "refugee resettlement", while not letting refugees into Saudi Arabia. They also fund anti-American media in the West. Terrorism is just one part of their war on the rest of the world.

tbqh I am just waiting for a way cheaper and more abundant fuel than petroleum and then watch the Saudis perish in their own oil wells.

I'm waiting for their slave and foreign worker population to achieve a majority and overthrow their masters.

>Somali Spartacus

Well we are back to being bros internationally now and literallywhos next to us are feeling the heat

GTFO panjeet poo in loo. Stop sending your people in my country you won't like us when we are angry

Nah that's never going to happen until the fucking UN impose the much awaited sanctions on them for human rights violation.

A reporter of a very less famous local newspaper was hacked in India and the UN officials felt the need to comment on that but they never bother to speak on the cutting of hands in Saudi for theft and using European bombers by Saudis to bomb civilians.

everyone knows that pakistan is just mud india and israel is kike palestine.

actually, it's funnier to call your toilet hindu pakistan and palestine muslim israel.

If I want to fucking embargo the Saudis at least. There's oil in North Dakota. Camel-fuckers can sit in the sand.

And look how well that turned out for you kek

I believe india is perfectly adept at handling muslims.

Also I don't see the point of letting them getting away because they have oil. As much as the world needs their oil, they also need to sell it too.
Their whole country runs on the export of Oil, they need us to buy from them more than we need them.

Kek, yes we are.

> bragging about picking the source of the Taliban , a paki government sponsored stronghold for al quaeda and a source of Muslim nukes .

Yeah go you guys.
It's clearly worked out so great so why not just continue acting like it was a good idea.

Canada is it true that there are a lot of Indians in Brampton and British Columbia? How are these places( like Detroit ?)

wasn't the Mughals a muslim country, with the leaders consisting almost exclusively of muslims?

That's like saying the US is a Jewish country. Our population is 98% goy.

The first few were actually kinda secular muslim emperors like Akbar, Jahangir and Shah Jahan.
Then came the Auranzeb who was a radical muslim and because of his atrocities, Sikhs and Marathas (Hindus) overturned him and created their own respective empires in India.

so.. was right?

Nope. There always was an India, because India is a geographical term like Asia.
Modern Day India comprised of various kingdoms of various ethenicities and religions like Europe which were united by British Empire and the Indian Army to form a country.
There were 565 princely states (Kingdoms who acknowledged the British empire) in India under british rule.