What if you had a gun?

What if you had a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=me9eVSe5uWk
mangaonlinehere.com/manga-info/no-guns-life-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats this 'if'?

What if you were a gun?

I'd shoot myself, then become depressed when I realize that the gun was not loaded.

I would kill Op and take over this thread

>Yuropoors and/or Commieforians
I live in Freedomland

I didnt' feel like looking for a gif or webm so this is all you get

I would start plinking some targets.

>what if
I live in America, I have several guns

Commieforian here. Jokes on you, I'm currently cleaning my Remington 12ga.

What if you had a tray?

I have a gun.

I have a few guns. Glock 17 is what I shoot the most.

>ITT, edgy nerds who live in their parent's basement pretend they own their dad's gun because it makes them feel like their microdick is big.

my gun is yuge, its the best gun, everyone says so.

>I'm a complete loser so everyone else here must also be one!

>glock
get a real pistol

pssh, I don't need a gun, kiddo...

>ITT: Americans

shortened that for you

I bought a gun because I'm sad

It's a good hobby. Cleaning, dissembling, firing, and just learning.
And you always have a solution when that doesn't make you happy.

>not being American
>not owning the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=me9eVSe5uWk

All the other kids
with the pumped up kicks

Well, I'll be pissed off that someone else had the same idea as me.

I'd turn it into one of those gun buyback programs and use the money to buy comics.

I actually got told to buy a gun yesterday, a Mosin Nagant

be an real human bean

and an real hero

Starting the civil war on europe killing muslims subhumans.

I guess you're one of those 1911 fags.

>Sup Forumsckuld
>killing muslims

of course, cowards like you will immediately sucks their dicks, like your entire family of leftist ignorants.

Is this the most memetic Very Special Episode in cartoons? I always see it referenced here and I don't know why. There are funnier ones. Like that drug episode from Jem where Laura takes a pill and like 5 seconds later tries to jump out a window thinking she can fly.

If he had two guns he would be invincible

>l-lol fucking nerd why would you even need a gun, just let them rape your wife. I bet you live in your parent's basement you fucking nerd lmao
t. man who has nothing better to do than posting on a mongolian finger-painting forum

Why are non-Americans so bitter all the time?

Ha jokes on you I am a gun

I would wonder where my other 13 guns went.

What manga is this?

jokes on you ruger makes a shitty 1911.

Boku No guns life

mangaonlinehere.com/manga-info/no-guns-life-

Enjoy your $50 dollar gift card with an expiration date and fees.

Seriously, a lot of gun buyback programs have switched to paying a flat fee no matter how many guns are turned in and sometimes they give gift certificates that can only be redeemed for specific items or at specific businesses.

>not getting a LCP and carrying it condition taint

>Not carrying a full sized .357 revolver
God damn, I want a Dan Wesson with a bull barrel to carry in a shoulder holster. I'd start slicking back my hair and wearing a white suit or hawaiian shirts everywhere.

Why would you get a bull barrel on your carry piece?

Probably because in America some wacko shoots up somewhere every other day so it stands out to the primarily U.S. based users on this board

You're more likely to die from an STD than murdered with a gun.

I do have a gun and I'm not even American, why don't you have a gun?

I can't recall seeing people reference it on a regular basis before [current year], so I just assumed some e-celeb fagged around about it and thing snowballed from there. Or it was a forced meme.

>every other day
>more likely to get struck by lightning than get killed in a school shooting
whoa...... so this..... is the power.... of european education......

Hate to say this where /k/ommandos might be watching, but I couldn't own a gun given the chance. I'd treat it like plutonium pretty much, lock it in the safest place I could and hope to never have to use it

/k/ommando here, I don't care, so long as you don't tell other people that they can't own guns you can do whatever you wanna do.

That's a perfectly fine thing to do. Blustering aside, most people have zero desire to actually use a firearm in a defensive situation. Though you're really far too paranoid about it. A gun is an object that can't function without user input. It can't fire if it's unloaded, it can't fire if a round isn't chambered, and, unless you buy a really, really shitty gun that predates most modern safety features, it can't fire unless the safety is off and you pull the trigger.

Blame the anti-gun sites and reporting that lump anything vaguely involving a school and a gun together as a school shooting.

Use an exit bag, guns are statistically one of the worst ways to kill yourself and more likely to turn into a crunchy vegetable. Also cleanup is a bitch, they do not pay cleaners nearly enough dough for the shit they put up with.

>walk into school
>quiet trench coat kid with a mine craft youtube channel and dyed hair is playing pumped up kicks loudly
Wat do Sup Forums?

Because he wants erreyone to see his bulge hanging there.

I'd rather you be honest with yourself, than being arrogantly ignorant. What you're afraid of is a metal tube with a tiny little hammer and some springs and shit, and that's as weird to me as being afraid of neckbeards, or the gays, or smelly french cheese, but we're all on this planet together.

Walk out. If they want to prove gunfree zones work I'll leave that to them.

He wants people to see a bulge in his armpit?

Just like that episode of House. Why the fuck do I remember that.

JIMMY NO

I don't understand why WB could show blood on Ozzy and Drix but not on this, even though they're both kids shows