He's losing his mind and is about to lose monetization on his channel from new youtube censorship...

He's losing his mind and is about to lose monetization on his channel from new youtube censorship. Will he drop 47 million redpills?

youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtAuAu3nI_0
youtube.com/watch?v=X4dAPKYPhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TOmuxnye0X0
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo
youtube.com/watch?v=vaHkcAZgmsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About time this beta bitch went down

it's all of youtube being censored.
You cannot monetize your channel if you discuss "controversial subjects" or use "crude language"

Jews are clamping down.

Just saw something about DeFranco getting censored because he covered certain stories.

Also, i haven't watched a single video by this dude in years, and this post prompted me to watch it. Why the fuck does he have blue hair and a beard now? Is he still dating that Italian smoke? He seems mentally unstable, but he's funnier now than ever before

>He seems mentally unstable
common reaction when finding the truth

Hot new meme: tech monopolies and how to bust them

Wait so what will happen to Alex Jones then? Or PJW?

Watching more recent videos, he's fucking cynical as hell now. He's literally insane

They will stay afloat with water filter sales

I mean look at this shit. For someone who hasn't seen what he's looked like since 2011, this is a shock. He's very depressing and cynical, not fun at all. What happened, when was the switch?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtAuAu3nI_0

You get fed up of fame.

Look at celebrities. That arent women.

the red pill is beginning to affect him

You'd be cynical too if you found a completely unfulfilling way to make an insane amount of money which also causes you to be surrounded by morons. It's what happened to Edward Bernays.

>He's very depressing and cynical, not fun at all. What happened, when was the switch?
state of sweden redpilled him surely.

Looks like the redpill took a very heavy toll on poor Felix. why do you think he doesn't live in (((Sweden))) anymore? why do you think he's LE IRONICALLY XD wearing MAGA hats?

He knows. He probably knows too much and is just trying with all his might to contain his power level.

God knows how deep down the rabbit hole he really is.

Perhaps he's not some typical nu-male and had just found himself in a position to make easy money and tons of it.

Any normal, red-blooded male is going to eventually get sick of dealing with morons like this.

YouTube loses him bringing in money for them.
Um... ok. No.

His rate of growth and rate of views are down... but still increasing.

His videos are mostly him screaming for 12 year olds.

But he seems like a decent guy. It's just a normal guy hitting the damn jackpot, getting gold doing something stupid.

All that fame, when he's just a guy playing videogames. Bet it does something to you.

I really feel bad for bluepilled faggots who got a dose of something they weren't probably looking for. It's like inception, there's this very basic idea that you might be subconciously following, something that's at the tip of the tongue, something that's not quite right...

And then you get exposed to the redpill and it's quite honestly like being warped into a different reality. Everything starts to make sense. But if you tell everyone, what will they think? will they still like you? will you just look like a nutjob?

Trying to look bluepilled must be hard as all fuck, specially when you're as famous as Pewdiepie. you can't slip, not even once. Once (((They))) know that you know, things are never the same...

Just ask old Mel. He knows.

I reckon he is aware of what is happening in his homeland of Swedistan, how could one not become cynical at that travesty.

CEO of youtube as of 2014 is a jewish woman, do some research cucks

Reminder that everything about Pewdiepie reeks of degeneracy.

Is he really redpilled now?

He does seem like a decent guy, just very cynical

youtube.com/watch?v=X4dAPKYPhDQ

I think jewtube will be a little less leniant on him cause he is the poster boy of youtube success

he is growing in power

Pewdiepie is another Aryan Brother.

He's powerful enough to make his own website. Fucking Julian Smith did it a long time ago.

He'll probably have to shill harder for sponsorships though.

completely unrelated but I wish Takei would fucking die already

Didn't he suck someone's dick on live tv

>All that fame, when he's just a guy playing videogames. Bet it does something to you.
I would ask for clarification "The games or the fame?" and then i realised the answer is
"Yes"

He reminds me a lot of Glenn Beck and his descent into madness.

I think that having millions of dollars makes people lose touch with reality, and those predisposed to spirals will gradually pick something out and move themselves toward that point before having a breakdown and removing themselves from public life.

My fucking sides
Number 2 from Top 7 Videos

After a quick search, it seems he jerked a guy off live on Howard Stern's show

fucking hell, I didn't even know.

you can literally see the darkness in his eyes

this man is angry as fuck. he knows the politics are changing and hes sitting idly by waiting for that day

the left worships that faggot and it makes my blood boil

>Gay swedish FUCKING WHITE MALE
>Dropping red pills
pick one

And here I just hated him for his fraudulent Facebook page, shitty "geek" humor and "really makes ya think" pseudo-intellectualism

This. They noticed pewdiepie and other influential youtubers swinging to the right and dropping subtle redpills for the impressionable young goyim so they have to shut it down as the youth is the future and they must maintain control over them.

To add to this, it must suck to achieve fame and fortune so quickly, specially because you can notice the change in people's attitudes towards you. How can you tell who's a real friend and someone who just wants to be around "You", not the actual You?

Exactly what happened to Notch: he now resorts to shitposting on twitter after he got really redpilled on the dangers of money and fame. I think he even fell for the vaginal jew (iirc he got engaged and the bitch did the usual)

>le right is good and le left is bad meme
Stop. Politics are bust. Get away from the corners.

He's really starting to look unhealthy, by the way. He looks genuinely sickly. I'd guess he doesn't eat or sleep much.

He's at the end of his rope, and constantly ranting and prattling. It won't be long until he blows up, takes his money, and runs.

>piewdiepie
>dropping subtle redpills
[citation needed]

Fuck you OP.
You made me watch PewDiePie...

Of course right is good, libertarianism being s far right as any sane person should go.

You have to remember him seeming has happened only very recently. before these past few months he was living the good life like all good goys, enjoying Swedens cultural enrichment and progressive tolerance. He is also a swede so being a normie degenerate is normal.

but now, holy fuck. he is going to fucking cause a storm when he drops his powerlevel on 47 million impressionable kids

>Twitter penalizing somebody for joining Isis

The vid isn't even about the new policies.

Will we start seeing a reversed effect after this, like, people going against big brother YouTube?

I meant to say it's all opinions of MAN and not facts of GOD.

The guy has multi millions in the bank and is probably sick of making vids for 10 yr olds.

Phil Franco was always a Libertarian, from the very beginning. He never tried to hide it.

hi Felix, will you turn your subscribers into right wing deathsquad for us?

this motherfucker has got some dark corners to his mind

has it right.

just watched this shit and It's pretty off the deep end. definitely some redpill material in there, tho

youtube.com/watch?v=TOmuxnye0X0

He's been putting subtle Hitlers and alt right memes in his videos lately, subliminally implanting themselves in the youth who will relate it with a person they admire and derive joy from. He even had Jews must die in the background of one of his videos for like 1 second.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

Pause at 7:36 and you can see it. Also that entire outro is filled with NatSoc imagery and ends with "feminists are rapists".

always hated this lil cunt but it softened (unlike trump's stance on illegal immigration)
and man i forgot he's swedish. i only really think of robaz :c

i knew pew die pie in high school. originally from sweden. he has always been red pilled. i remember specifically one time in class we were having a discussion about immigration. our teacher was a huge leftist and felix was rebuting every single point he made. to the point that our teachers face was completely red and he was stuttering. felix had the perfect response for each of his points. his responses were literally like shotgun bullets. it was like he was firing an automatic weapon right at the teacher. the teacher was flinching

when it was all done pews stands up with his arms in the air and darkness in his eyes and he screams

>"IS THIS THE SWEDEN YOU WANT HUH"

>"TENS OF MILLIONS OF OUR ANCESTORS DIED FOR THIS?"

>"TO DEFEND THIS?"

>"THE INVADERS ARNT EVEN FIGHTING THEIR WAY IN"

>"WERE PAYING THEM TO COME"

then he charged out of the class room just yelling nothing with his hands over his head. it was a pretty shocking display but i dont blame the guy. he was at his last straw

>a fucking Roo
Nice try satan.

nice trips

that is complete bullshit, but I believe it.

>I was slowly redpilled over time before I ever came to Sup Forums so I never had my heartbreaking awakening moment

Also pewdiepie is actually from Sup Forums so he may just have been red pilled from the beginning.

Haha that's actually really cute.

wait what? he is a Sup Forumsirgin?

how do you know he has browsed Sup Forums before?

Pause at 7:36 for the natsoc imagery? it's like the entire fucking video.

his bumps are literally Hitler. why haven;t i heard about this shit?

rofl.... libertarian and anarchy is leftism, idiot.

image is laughable.

He died his hair as a joke and instantly regretted it.
He's still with his girlfriend. They took a trip to celebrate their 5th anniversary recently.
He had a more full beard a while back, but he shaved it as he didn't like it.
He's very well mentally, this is just part of his new shtick with the guys he brought on to help him produce content.
I unironically watch him daily, as well as keeping up with his girlfriend and his bff Ken's content.
It's simple humor, but I'm easy to please.

He was great on Stern. Always talking about how he and Brad would have wrestle sex.

he used to stream call of duty vids back in the day.

a person with that much influence over such a large platform is probably under constant surveillance. He probably got an intimidating call from (((someone)))

Whoa, really, what the fuck is with the Hitler imagery.

To be fair, he is wearing the "make america great again" hat, so it all could be sarcastic. Like, the typical normie comparison where Trump (MAGA) = Hitler.

The different thing I noticed, as many others judging by the comments, is the bigger presence of sarcasm is his newer videos.
I'd be more keen to acknowledge that as a discrete sign of redpill than anything else.

Tbh kinda enjoying his videos now. Maybe because hes matured and doesn't scream at videogames.

Leftism is big government mate.

He's probs the most handsome guy I've seen n-nohomo

He's parodying losers who support GamerGate or the Alt-Right.

Holy fuck these kikes

OH SHIT

He only gets 2 or 3 million views mate. Those 47 million are a fantasy.

>flag
Satan pls

Are you really this retarded??

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

No it isn't. What planet do you live on that's the case?

>australian

redpilled confirmed.
#brofistpilled

I hate that left-wing fascists are called "liberals". If a real liberal saw what these weirdos are doing they'd kill themselves.

No matter how much of a faggot Pewd is he still loves his country. I bet he's tired of reading story after story of rapes and murders going on in his homeland.

>It starts with irony
>One day you've pretended to be Sup Forums so long you become Sup Forums

It's true for all of us.

yfw pewdiepie campaigns with Trump

>pewdiepie is now based as fuck
WHAT PLANET AM I ON

Notch is also Sup Forums

He is turning into Punished Pewds,

Wow, didn't know pewds had a dark side. I thought he was just this super cheery guy who used a high pitched voice to entertain his 14 yr old fans.

Looks like western culture has ((((changed)))) him.

1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo

he knows

KEK WILLS IT

The seeds of the Reich are being sown.....

Fuck off edgy centrist

>browsing Sup Forums ironically

Biggest fucking mistake of my life. at least it's comfy here kek.

He is definitely taking the piss. Look in the description of the video, it reads 'drama = $$$'.

it must have been rough to be a degenerate piece of trash and then wake up one day to see western civilization falling apart at its seams from a penthouse.

I hope he doesn't crack and waits for the perfect moment to unleash his powerlevel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vaHkcAZgmsM

You guys are just projecting all of your own misery. There's no actual reason to assume he's gazed into the abyss or whatever the fuck.

>edgy
>stays as far away from the edges as possible
Look who's talking

He is tired of it all.

This is the meme timeline. You probably came here from the darkest timeline.

He is becoming too self-aware, he wants to escape from this degenerate jewified society