Wonder Woman has Topped Civil War

>the entire Avengers plus Spider -man
>couldn't even beat fucking Wonder Woman

Now this is funny!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/04/box-office-wonder-woman-ends-summer-by-soaring-past-iron-man-3
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/04/box-office-wonder-woman-ends-summer-by-soaring-past-iron-man-3/#57e28938346a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you talking about, avengers is at the top

Nani?

Civil war is basically Avengers movie not called Avengers.

Maybe will pass Iron Man 3 too, but no chance against CIA, dr Pavel and masketta man big guy.

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/04/box-office-wonder-woman-ends-summer-by-soaring-past-iron-man-3
Wait, it has actually topped Iron Man 3 too

Avengers is at the top. The entire Avengers crushed wonder woman.

Sup Forums BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>inb4 the rest of the world matters!
jej

thank for tracking and reporting every single bit of wonder woman's box office returns story, the input is appreciated

>look how much I care about other people's money!
Very good, now don't forget your 2 for 1 coupon special on ramen, you brokeass nigger.

Does anyone really believe box numbers are anything other than propaganda at this point?

Shitskin failed states who take 90% of profit don't count, idiotic weeb

>DVD comes out in 2 weeks
>still in theaters
when will it finish it's run?

Probably right up until the DVD releases, considering how hard the US is pushing this movie still

My girlfriend and I cried because we were so moved by how powerful Wonder woman was.

When are the cape shit movies going to die? They are so bad and shitty

Game of Thrones is over mate. This board is going to be discussing CW/Disney profit margins more than a shareholders meeting for the rest of the year.

Considering the money it's still pulling, until the bluray is released. It's going to sell blurays like fucking hotcakes too,even Suicide Squad beat Civil War in that market

my grandma looked at me and said "so this is what female empowerment feels like" and we both cried

Tops IM3 as well

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/04/box-office-wonder-woman-ends-summer-by-soaring-past-iron-man-3/#57e28938346a

Avengers 2.5 BTFO

Helmut BTFO

Sup Forums in a self-given, perpetual motion hamster wheel state of BTFO

post one more time please

Your post is so powerful. I'm literally shaking right now. This is what representation feels like.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO.

one more time please

GIRL POWER! *CRIES*

*breathes in*
*remembers disney shills posting pics of empty theaters*
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH OH NONONO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

my wife's daughter said that she wants to grow up to be just like Wonder Woman and hit the patriarchy in the face
when her dad brings her back today I'm going to cry with her

>Shitskin failed states who take 90% of profit

You fucking retards need to stop with this fucking meme

No one believes your horseshit numbers as reported by your horseshit press Chaim.

This only proves how pleb America is

they count only when it's about BvS and Suicide Squad

Up until the very last screen.

Reissues every once and then after.

Yeah, people watched a movie because of feminism. Whoa, how amazing. My entire facebook feed was filled with girls posting about Wonder Kike and girl power when this trash came out.

MEN BTFO

so not an avengers movie?

If you can't have a good cry with your wife's daughter what kind of man are you?

i hope the whore got paid less that the male actors in every marvel movie

Is this because it's about a woman? I seriously thought the movie was awful. That Ares fight was straight of 1998, fucking awful. Where is all this praise coming from? I'm at a complete loss. I keep hearing critics and the media telling me the movie was this amazing success, but everyone I talk to in real life says they thought the movie was at best mediocre.

GotG2 was terrible too, for the record. Cape movies in general have been pretty shitty as of late. It's blowing my mind that these movies are being so well received.

She did. The NYT reported that Gal was paid 99% less than male extras!!!!!!

This is NOT ok.

>marvel
>marvel
>marvel
>marvel
>marvel
>DCEU
>marvel
>marvel
>marvel
>sony

>the damage control ITT
Better than the actual movie tbqhwyfam

Diminished overseas profits and America being more protectionist nowadays gets a pardon when it comes to console wars user.

What matters the most is how the Land of the Free kept giving record breaking gifts to Wonder Woman in her country of origin. Nobody bats an eye when it's for the Batman.

or when it's a picture you like

*sheistering intensifies*

>Batman vs. Superman AND Wonder Woman
>80 million behind Wonder Woman alone

now that's funny

What's funny is youthink this fake numbers bullshit fools anyone.

Get a new trick Herschel.

>this is what MCUcks tell themselves every night
Sad

It's because it's the first female-led superhero movie in forever, so they had to give it good reviews. A couple of my friends saw it and they both told me it was pretty bad

Do you guys think Aquaman will do the same?

>800 million is more than 1 billion

this retarded console war shit needs to stop, you're giving yourself brain damage.

civial war is still way above in worldwide numbers

Kek I never see anyone bring up that Wonder Woman beat BvS' domestic like 2 months ago

Kids fell for that shit too. As that's basically what wonder woman was, a kid's movie.

>WW is better than CW
>WW makes more in the only relevant market
Not even mad

>giving a fuck about superheroes
>giving a fuck about superhero movies

Good, Iron Man 3 was awful

I was in that thread when it was reported.

It's just like there were more movies to pass, like Civil War and Iron Man 3.

Damn shame it had to compete with all those flops in disguise like Transformers and Pirates, that chinks still pay to see for some reason. It would have broken a billion otherwise

Who was the better villain? Patrick? Or Luther?

>mfw i saw a guy come alone to a movie theater to watch civil war
>laughingwhore.piff

Which one of you faggots was that?

>Wonder Woman would have made $290 million in China
Kek

lol fucking hell

meaning the Avengers team, which assembles and disassembles

duuuuh

Is that why the "BvS isn't shit! look at these comparisons to Renaissance art!" threads have all but stopped?

>china is the only country that eats up Transformers and Pirates shit
You know there are more than a billion muslims in the world and Gal used to make a living killing them right?
>still made 400 million overseas
Sup Forums will never recover

Wasn't Wonder Woman banned in tons of muslin countries because of Gal's crimes?

I remember some president claim they had definitive proofs that she even killed muslin children.

Dude it already made over $90 million in China. It wouldn't have made much more

>countries without theaters
>banning movies

Gal confirmed as RDJ of the DCEU

DCEU confirmed as subject under Wonder Law

Flashpoint incoming, more projects to be announced, possible Trinity/Hiketeia movie not out of possibility

Studio executives in panic realizing they didn't reshoot WW into JL enough while burying all the employee sex tapes

It was. Those shitskin countries are Marvel's stronghold anyway, they see Superman and Batman as imperialist symbols. and they're right

Batman and Harley Quinn are DC's RDJs too. Being iconic instead of generic has its advantages

They are still here and in Sup Forums once in a while.

Snyder fans are vehement.

The Avengers films are fucking garbage desu

Whedon confirmed he filmed tons of new scenes with Ben and Gal, so you know, they're going to milk the fuck out of both actors.

Why do DCcucks pretend Sup Forums was wrong, if Sup Forums is more of a DCshill than a fedora tipping neckbeard?

At least nobody will go with preconceptions about how much it shouldn't suck for an Aquaman movie, so I hope Wan goes nuts.

The main reason all the marvel movies and wonder woman have gotten a free pass for being varying levels of shit is because the properties have no expectations tied in with them from the existence of exponentially better movies than snyder could ever make.

So yea, aquaman, as long as it isn't total shit, has a decent shot at a decent reception. Hell, wonder woman is almost total shit and just look at how it's doing.

As that's been the problem with the early parts of the DCEU. MoS was judged so harshly because of how shit it was compared to donner superman movies, BvS was compared to TDK and the donner movies, and came up so short its not even funny. Not to mention the complete lack of novelty.

But Pajeet. You are a shitskin.

Don't move goalpasts faggot.

They aren't even trying to hide their shady financing with this.

It's been the worst summer for cinema in years and everything has under performed. Except for WW? Is it honestly that amazing a film or that much of a big deal? Feminists aren't responsible for this getting so much money.

those were my mainstay, the closest thing to discussion you could get on the absolute total shithole Sup Forums has become, there used to be at least two up at all times. Then when WW passed BvS, they basically stopped, and the last one was just so half-hearted it wasn't even fun anymore.

Its just the lack of other kid's movies that adults can tolerate. As WW was the closest thing to a big family movie this summer.

>Sup Forums
>the board that was raided so hard by Disney shills mods had to make generals when Thor fucking 3 dropped
If you meant authentic Sup Forums then you're right though

It isn't that much money, though. 800m, for about a decade, has been a middling performance during summer.

>BvS makes 800m
>underperformed

>WW takes over 3 months to limp to 800m
>highest grossing movie this year

... who gave the DC fan a monkey's paw?

I like how DC-fags shifted the narrative to domestic-only earnings because that's the only way they can beat Marvel.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out a year from now that the numbers have been fudged. All in the name of girl power

You mean like there was a Sticky for BvS?
Why are you pretending there are Paid Disney shills when there are more DCcuck shills that Marvel ones?

Nothing is served by trying to count shills. There's an ocean on both sides and Sup Forums is generally more shills than actual posters.

Isn't it out in DVD next week

Has it beaten BvS WW yet

1. This summer has been the worst in like two decades for ticket sales
2. Budget

Already did.

yes! and people are still rushing to see it in theaters!. Girl powah momentum is unstoppable!
Im sure those domestic numbers will continue to surge after it has been released on DVD
#fightLikeaGirl #GlassCeiling #MadamPresident

Actually there was talk of an extended rerelease in the lead up to JL, it might overtake the Big Guys Lift yet

How much it will reach now? 415? 420?

the implication is someone wished for the DCEU to be the highest grossing movies this year, and the way it happened is everything else failed.

>being this upset
Absolute state of marvel cucks, everyone

817'.

&&&

Good, Wonder Woman is overrated but deserve the money far more than the fucking shit show that was Iron Man 3, this fucking manchild sindrome rip off replacing Mandarin was comedy tier bullshit, I honestly couldn't take the movie seriously after that and I never cringed so much of a scene than when he said "I'm Mandarin!!"