Scott Adams is another fucking white male

Scott Adams, the Dilbert guy, is Dave Rubin's latest guest.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs

Here, he share a couple anecdotes on his life as a wagecuck. Apparently, the fucking white male meme is older than I thought it would be.

I swear, you could boil down the next election to white males against everyone else saying fuck them.

Other urls found in this thread:

diaryofanegress.com/2012/12/27/21-harsh-truths-white-people-dont-want-to-hear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf i hate white men now

I can't wait to hear his persuasion blog on the Trump Mexico and Trump Rally.

his twitter already has a bunch of reaction up

>I swear, you could boil down the next election to white males against everyone else saying fuck them.
and based on what i heard on Cnn you'd be right.

>there aren't enough white males to elect trump!
t. black cnn 'analyst'

Ranch or Cool Ranch?

Seriously. White males.... do we need them? What do they actually do other than oppress and discriminate?

Why haven't white males been castrated already?

you stupid bitch

Fuck off you stupid gook. Go fuck your own housing market.

Why is Scott Adams such a pansy?

I feel like you'd be so pissed off after getting laid off like that and become more right wing, but he still regurgitates leftist talking points we hear all the time.

Scott Adams is awesome. What a fascinating individual.

He lives in California senpai, they'd probably burn his house down. He's already received death threats for "supporting Trump" hence his "I'm voting for Hillary" disclaimers

We don't. We have Asians to do the thinking and African Americans to do the fucking. All the white male knows how to do is destroy. They have too much testosterone. We need to encourage women to abort their male fetuses, and if they choose to keep it, they should be castrated. This isn't a bad thing either. In many societies eunuchs were a respected class.

>probably

I don't use Twitter.

Just go to twitter, you can view tweets without an account.

its funny to see how Scott has a problem with immigration

he is ultimately on Trump's side in terms of being anti Hillary and an apologist for Trump, but just like Alex Jones hates the wall, Scott hates mass deportation

it's not my favourite policy either, mostly because uprooting people who are settled here isn't something i want to do

before deportation i would like
wall
stop illegal immigration - new/incoming
absolutely no government benefits for illegal immigrants including health care and education. they can pay cash if they want the service

>"they think they were an Egyptian princess in their past lives"

WE

lol I was about to comment that.

Literally every black person thinks they were an Egyptian king/queen in their past life. Fucking kek, the alt-right is rubbing off on dilbertman.

Dilbertman was saying shit like this in his books for years.

The dude is rich, and has made it very clear he views illegals as serfs to hire for cheap labor.

Rich globalists have a hard as fuck time ever becoming nationalists, there's just no incentive. it happens but its rare.

Trump going from globalist to nationalist was in part due to him always having nationalist leanings but also partly explained by the tendency for real estate guys to have more to lose than they have to gain by open borders.

White males are the second most tolerant of humans behind white females

Ptolemaic dynasty

Trump going from globalist to nationalist was mainly to tap into the rage of the disaffected, I doubt he gives a fuck deep down

>The next election

>French Flag

Uhhhh, proxies are not allowed.

if they are denied jobs, drivers licenses, votes, social benefits, anchor babies and the right to have their children count as american citizens, and all participation in democracy and for all intents and purposes I suppose its an acceptable compromise

>settled

Fuck off. They need to go back.

>Trump going from globalist to nationalist was mainly to tap into the rage of the disaffected, I doubt he gives a fuck deep down

man someone isn't going to have the same rants for 20+ years if he doesn't believe in them, check out the Reform Party's views back in 2000

Is it bad that I don't care about breaking up families and uprooting people? They knew what they were doing and getting into, if they've been year long enough to shit out some anchor babies they had plenty of time and resources to make an effort to become an actual citizen.

I think we need to make the legal immigration process a lot more straight forward and easier to do though, because it's a clusterfuck and that discourages people from doing it.

>Is it bad that I don't care about breaking up families and uprooting people?

Yes, it is bad. Very bad. You're a bad, bad white male.

diaryofanegress.com/2012/12/27/21-harsh-truths-white-people-dont-want-to-hear/

wtf I hate white males now

mines better

>Rubin Report

jesus christ, pol.
WTF are you watching?

lol

dont miss the part where ha actually says being fired for being a white male was "probably good for society but bad for me"
the fuck is wrong with you people over there
even the ones that lose their jobs happily submit to their liberal overlords

White males created everything you love.

Californian cities are absolute garbage.

nuclear war is almost the only way to save America at this point, burning off the cities would exterminate 99% of the nonwhites and lefties