Post Sup Forums approved haircuts

post Sup Forums approved haircuts

Can do without the beard, but the haircut is on point

>fade

absolute nigger tier. go away david beckham

This. Bald up to a 1 is acceptable.

Great if you want to land a job as a model for a gay fashion magazine.

This is how men get their hair cut. Anything longer than a 2 is weak. You want just enough hair so people can see that it's blonde.

It's like you're actually retarded.

Why the fuck does every bernie numale have this haircut?

Unless you got the weird brain lines like I do :(
I shaved my head once and an ex said my head looked like brain and said it looked cool, I bet she was lying.

Cant wait till mine grows back out like this.

Had to cut it and my beard for a job interview.

give me the stef.

I'm an American. Free enough to cut a hair resemblance of a vagina on my head & still be masculine.

virgin detected

Similar if not exactly this

>on point

Gtfo normie

Ivy League

I have about shoulder length hair, all around. Grew in about 8 months.

I get this hair cut all the time. not bad to be honest family!

>normie
Stick to your containment board, autist

what's wrong with fades, faggot?!

B A S E D
P R E Z

>the rat patch beard
Shave it, Shia.

Vanity is an instrument with which the jew manipulates you. Who do you think authors the fashion guides, lets you know which hairstylings and jackets are approved? How now, good goy?

t. fat ass neckbeard

>Dat jawline
Hot damn.

Good looks

>everything is da jooz
literally black man blaming white people. Grow up.

i don't even bother with my hair since I'm already ugly. I just grow it real long so that I resemble the hermit that I am

For some reason this picture reminded me of my old boss when I worked as a server who was gonna troll his boss by doing the Hitler cut and stash and then accuse his boss of calling his "Charlie Chaplin" look hitler if he tried to call him a nazi.

He never did it which sucked. I wonder if he was Sup Forums?

Pompadorable.

To know it's power is to know godhood.

>Sup Forums approved haircuts
>Posts a millennial garbage massacre of a sacred Nazi hairstyle
Fuck you faggot, get the fuck out of here and take your dildo with you

He has billions so why doesn't he get hair transplants?

Because it's all his real hair, he just colors it and then gels it to look like what he had in the 80's
Its what he likes and he gives no fucks what others think of it
You can't get more based than that

No its not
This is the recent nu-male hair cut
It started with that fag Macklemore.
I got my haircut a few years ago and told the bitch, give me a regular mans hair cut.
She pulled this shit, and I snapped saying why did you do this?
She said thats how a lot of guys wear their hair now.

The only appropriate hair cuts is Bald, buzz, crew cut, and the classic man's cut, A Taper.

do you hang out at the manhole op?

Holy fuck that's a good cut. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and this is pretty similar to my usual style. Too bad I can't bring this picture in.

wow you sound like a fuckin badass

this. seriously one of the trendiest, queerest cuts that is permeating our "culture"

string yourself up with your shoelaces, OP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Literally anything that's medium on top, short back and sides.

I ain't no faggot but i'd turn gay for this

undercuts are for fat headed faggots

Just grow your hair out faggots. Stop using shampoo that deprives your hair of natural, essential oils. Use only water and a little bit of coconut oil - a natural and effective combination. Don't make yourself dependent on shitty haircare products, fleeting trends, and the expense of regular haircuts. That's a Sup Forums approved approach to hair.

I did this hairstyle since about 2007 and continued to have it until about 4 years ago when suddenly I felt like a clone seeing the damn thing on every hipster fag.

im pretty sure he has had some plugs done

It's actually a very well crafted weave. I'm not joking.

That is why it is attached to his scalp but when it got extremely windy, it looked like it was coming off as one piece

this one tbqh

>george "western nations need to take in more refugees" clooney
>Sup Forums approved

Collins was seriously /fa/

this shit triggers me

thats a faggot cut

Fuck you this is my wife and she is a beautiful woman

This

douche/10

Here, have the real Stalin