Atomic Puppet

Spoopy Halloween Episode Edition

The show's coming back to the US! Starting next Monday at 10:30am they'll resume broadcasting new episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!C8gzzYoS!sfboyzI0eoKLvdxd-395zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BopEoKvfbsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't seen that much discussion for the show.

For the few who are interested in it: What do you see in Atomic Puppet? Do you think the show has potential or is it doomed to fall into obscurity?

been meaning to watch it but I always forget to tune the tv and downloading the episodes feel like too much

There's a MEGA that has the first 10 episodes, you need an account since the files are too big, though.

Apart from those 10 downloading isn't really an option in all honesty. Nobody has recorded the new episodes.

I have all the Latin American dubbed episodes so far recorded on my TV, but sadly I don't have a capture card to post them

>recorded on my TV, but sadly I don't have a capture card to post them
You recorded them on vhs?

What? No man. Me and my family have this version of that box cable companies give you that lets you record multiple shows and stores them for later viewing.

I'm sorry, I don't know how the proper term. English is not my first language and I sometimes forget words.

Don't worry.
if I was you I'll look up the cable box's make and model and see what can one do

I really enjoy this show. It's a fun, superhero cartoon that has some laughs and entertaining plots. I'm impressed with the look and the animation of the show seeing as it's from a Canada (no offense).

Can't wait for the next episode, I've been wanting more ever since I downloaded the first 10 episodes back in August. Anyone mind linking the MEGA link for them just for those who haven't seen it and want to give it a watch? I would do it but I can't find it anymore.

Same! I was hooked when someone mentioned that they reworked the show to be more character-driven. Yesterday they aired Bucket List in Latin America and honestly the interactions were just amazing, you could see how both Joey and AP had become better than their past selves.

Here's the MEGA my man: mega.nz/#F!C8gzzYoS!sfboyzI0eoKLvdxd-395zQ

Thanks for the link! Hopefully some people here who haven't seen are able to give a watch now.

Really excited that the US will be airing the new episodes. I was afraid that DXD dropped the show. Here's hoping that we see more of Pauline. She's my favorite character.

Same in all honesty, I was afraid they were going to give the show the axe.

Apparently the Halloween episode is about Erlemeyer and a weird doll thing.

Yea, the recent teasers uploaded by the show's social media profiles did show clips related to that description.

What's his problem?

He's superhero who was transformed into a puppet by his former sidekick.

Bucket List is also in English. It was paired with Something Chicken. Although I don't get where it aired because your mega contains all episodes aired in the US.

It aired in Latin America on Thursday

There's also somewhere else. I downloaded the episode in the middle of October. It's also has the episode number 9, and that is for Big Blowout - Quick Draw.

Hopefully someone will be able to record and upload the new episode on Monday.

How about you should just do this instead: youtube.com/watch?v=BopEoKvfbsk

BTW, do you have a YouTube account?

CUTE

Bump.