Name a TV show with more pretentious fans

Name a TV show with more pretentious fans

(hint: you can't)

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history

Rick and Morty

GoT
Rick & Morty

Game of Thrones

Hey Mr. Dwarf, I miss you just as much as the next guy, but please stop the shitposting, there are already 12 threads in the catalog about the same topic.

The Wire
>muh social commentary
Deadwood
>muh dialogue
The Sopranos
>muh dream scenes

LYNCHED

season 3 was so fucking good, literally the best tv show since... well season 2

>They like what i don't like, and because Lynch is considered an intelectual director i feel bad in case i don't like It because i am a tasteless brainlet
>Okay , i know what ill say, all his fans are pretending

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Rick and Morty
Stranger Things
The Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad
the list goes on and fucking on user, you don't like it don't watch it.

based

>Thinking pretentious means pretending

>The Walking Dead
obnoxious fans, but not pretentious
they know exactly what they are getting

>projecting this much

Doctor Who
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Any DC or Marvel thing
Star Wars

Dunno man I know a few people who watch it irl and think it reinvented the zombie genre, when it really didn't.

/thread

>Ah man, I just got Lynched and exposed in one fell swoop.
>Thank God I remember how to spell projecting

>shitty acting and bizarre scenes are actually intellectual and good

No, it's shitty fucking acting and horrible fucking directing. Honestly anyone who like Twin Peaks has to be autistic because watching it is literally the most cringe fucking worthy shit I've ever seen.

this by a mile

this is a pretty good troll

how is this a trollpost?

Most will question why Lynch introduced so many characters that were pointless to the overall story, why he left the audience with so many unanswered questions and why we the audience was witnessed to a circus of long winded scenes that either gave you a head ache or prolonged scenes to the point that you kept questioning Lynch's motive? Like George Lucas making a mistake with Episode 1-3, Lynch had no real collaboration with others but had full creative control with his vision. With that said, this is the final result. In a nutshell, I use the Monica Bellucci scene to rap up Season 3 as a whole. Lynch filmed a single scene in France and wrote a scene specifically for Monica Bellucci (who played herself) for the soul purpose of going to France and getting to work with Monica Bellucci. This is a perfect example of the Ego corrupting all. Lynch did not have to waste time and resources to fly a crew out to France or the cast a specific Actress in order to make the scene work. Lynch could have saved money and time by casting another actress and filmed this small scene on location to save time and energy. This is what 99% of most Directors would have been told to do and would have complied. However, Lynch's vision required this. As a fan of Twin Peaks, you need to answer the question on your own whether you decide to take it or leave it.

are you serious?

uh. yes.

I honestly feel embarrassed for the amazing actors who had to sit through this mad man's destruction of twin peaks, a complete buffoon and a hack. The first 2 seasons were brilliant because of Frost and because ABC kept Lynch on a leash, it's baffling how showtime agreed to go through with this complete garbage.

Literally no redeeming factor, plot lines that go nowhere, character assassinations, making the supernatural aspects of the show look like fuckin' 5$ flash animations, horrendous acting, making shit up as he goes along, turning david bowie into a fuckin' tea pot, bob into a fuckin soccerball getting punched around by some british one punch man faggot, 5 minute sweeping scenes, a fuckin' 60 minute finale that had 40 minutes of driving with no dialogue, i honestly pity you lynch maniacs that unironically defend this pile of excrement.

Imagine thinking that greedy corporations restricting artistic freedom is a good thing.

>itt: children complain about tv made for their parents

ITS OK PLEB. WERE MSKING A GLOBAL WAR JUST FOR YOUUUUUUUU

are you guys going to push this meme where you say that twin peaks fans are faux intellectuals like you did with rick and morty? because if so it's going to be highly effective

>artistic freedom

A lot of times restrictions result in great outcomes. A lot of artists would also agree on this.

we shouldn't have to meme facts. fucking reddit cancer

Rick and Morty, GoT, Breaking Bad

ITT: LYNCHED