At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall

>At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall

umm, what did he mean by this?

We cucked Trump

>Nieto "Mexico isn't going to pay for your wall"
>Trump "lets talk about something else"

is this Trump's Jeb Moment?

It means he is going to play hardball. It's like selling a used car on craigslist. You don't take the first lowball offer.

>Dear constituents, I AM NOT A KEK!
>Gets cucked on live TV

C-U-C-K

Do you really think in their first meeting (Trump isn't even in a position of power) he is going to just say "Oh yea we'll pay for the whole wall let me just fill out this blank check."

Mexico wants Hillary so they can keep dumping their problems here.

He's acting like a big guy... for now.
TRUMP will make him an offer he can't refuse.
Mexico will gladly pay for the wall once we give them perspective.

> I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall

That's cute

I've got a feeling this shitskin will be singing a different tune when Trump imposes massive tariffs and remittance taxes on Mexico

It is he acts like he is the big boy when he doesn't realize we send billions to hiss shit country every year. Guess we will "lose" what is it 90 billion? For Trump's first year in office.

he wont care since he leaves office in 2 years and is already hated throughout mexico.

>mexicans
>giving a shit about tariffs
>giving a shit about politics

we don't give a shit. we'll drink and forget about it.
if only your whiny ass race could do the same things would be a lot better

He didn't mean anything by that because he didn't say that.

Oh, no?

That's a direct quote

they'll pay for the wall believe me

That's why Mexico is in the state its in and the subhuman hoardes are flooding our countries. A Latinas greatest achievement in life seems to be shitting out as many kids as possible

trump cannot discuss the wall yet as he isn't president yet because of the logan act but trust me they'll pay, unless they want to get fucked in trade for the wall instead :^)

the Mexican national average is about 2 children per family.

that changes when uncle sam is paying the childcare costs.

No it's the same for Mexican Americans

Bullshit, I live in central Texas 90% of Mexicans i see have five children under the age of five.

He means their not going to pay for the wall 'directly'.

Not on TV = Didn't happen

Mexico won't pay. Mexicans in the US will pay for the wall. Trump will hire Americans to build that wall. Thousands of Americans will get Jobs at building the wall.

ProTip : Hitler did pretty much the same thing with German Highways and it fucking worked.
Germany got Highways and Germans got work.

That he made an icebreaker joke about the wall when they first met.

>mfw Trump gives the illegal immigrants an ultimatum:
>pay for and build the wall, or
>get sent back to Mexico