>Trump Rally in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16 6PM PT
youtu.be/PTsUNiRfbeY

>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/
EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/771210555822477313
theamericanmirror.com/assange-hillary-demon-going-put-nooses-around-everyones-necks/
youtube.com/watch?v=qaVna26D7gU
youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
youtube.com/watch?v=WcgASnjWyUI
youtube.com/watch?v=qdJvgS4CRpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/771210555822477313

I'm convinced Hillary was a Trump plant all along.

MORE POLLS IT'S HAPPENING

Hillary used to be anti-immirgrant, pro border wall, and called blacks "super-predators". She is nothing but a panderer who gauges the electorate based on the popular opinions of the times. Not that I don't hate her with all of my guts.

PoMo can lead to some interesting narrative so long as it's done with an understanding of the modern and pre-modern. I would consider Sup Forums as a whole to be PoMo, but it's operated with an understanding its own absurdity.

Also, awoo~

Histy for Trump

BASED JULIAN ASSANGE

>“The American liberal press, in falling over themselves to defend Hillary Clinton, are erecting a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins the election, which is almost certainly what she’s going to do.”

theamericanmirror.com/assange-hillary-demon-going-put-nooses-around-everyones-necks/

Kek @ the pic OP.

ohhh welt.de covered Trumps arizona speech, can't wait to see the envy and the volkszorn in the comments

The guy that runs her Twitter account is like 99% confirmed for being a Trump mole or at the least a Hillary hater.

Sorry for the Embeds, made it quick to prevent splitting. I know Donald would be disappointed in my terrible construction and lack of critical design elements.

All of those are just a means to an end.

"End" = globalism and absolute power.

Any other southwestern states ready to work for the new border patrol

What happens if I overstayed in USA during Trump presidency.

>trump losing support because people think he backtracked on his support
>pin a tweet that trump's position hasn't changed

Why would you do this?

He's 100% correct. Except the winning part.

They've been on here saying she's a mega bitch off camera and all the advice they give her is utterly toxic.

>volkszorn
What's a "volkszorn" Hans?

You don't say

See, but Hillary is completely controlled. She wouldn't have any power at all, her donors would. That's why I have a hard time beleiveing that she is some horrible evil monster, rather than simply ignorant of what's happening around her. I just don't know where her own "morals" (if she even has any) would lie.

the madman fucking did it.

>presidential
>illegals btfo
>wall absolutely happening
>mexico paying
>this cunt left looking like an absolute retard after his #amnestydon shit
>media left with absolutely no respect
>CTR have to find new talking points

wew

A Bernout girl told me very early on with a big smile that they're saying Trump is running at the request of the Clintons to hand them the election, and her smile sank after I told her how "Trump bribed the Clintons, not the other way around, they have nothing he would want, it is far more likely that she is running to hand Trump the election."

recently I teased her about how Bernie could have easily beaten Trump if she didn't rig the primaries and its too bad Hillary is going to hand him the election

the angry plebs

>immigrants
why do they all prey on low information voters? Hillary and the MSM always, always, always, ALWAYS, ALLLWAAAYYYS leave out "illegal"

it didn't bother me at first as I expected it, but this shit has been going on for the last 8 months straight and no one has properly called it out

fucking disgraceful

Emperors new clothes scenario?

Did they do a boring neutral translation or try and match the tone

ALL ABOARD, WE'RE SENDIN THEM BACK

This is why I can't doubt Trump any more. He knows exactly what he's doing, and even his mistakes are handled gracefully.

Her former SS agent said she acts like the most narcissistic & entitled bitch you could ever imagine. With no regard for consequences or care for how it will affect others.

Here's an interview he did with Le Argument Man himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaVna26D7gU

Thanks! I appreciate it. Also, I see that happening too.

The masses are feminine and stupid and no one would vote Hillary unless they were tricked into it.

Yep. Her own staff is poisoning her from the inside.

Has the world experienced such a cuckening and rapid series of BTFOs in history?

You guys have the best language

Arizona, you know how we do

youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo

Remember, when the media calls us names, its the equiv of the old-British calling us Yankee-doodles

Still haven't gotten their narrative straight: is he Hitler or is he lying? Is he a rich 1%er or is a poor con artist? Is he a conservative or is he a bleeding heart liberal? This is why no one trusts the media.

they covered the most important facts that Trump wants a secure border, people that are here illegaly will get thrown out, people that don't respect the culture and don't want to assimilate will get kicked out and so on.

so far the comments agree, most aren't exactly fond of either candidate but they seem to prefer Trump by far over Clitoris

What the fuck is that image?

Yeah, but they typically involve hundreds of thousands, if not millions of deaths.

Bantz are the new battleground.

>girlfriend is mexican anchor baby with illegal relatives
>knows I support trump but doesn't really care or say much
>comes over my house tonight
>wearing my MAGA hat
>she asks why
>say we're watching trump's immigration speech
>she goes O_o but does
>starts sharking, literally shaking
>tears up at points, especially at deportation task force and ideological quizzes
>afterward cries really hard and asks me how I can support "hitler 2" when he will kill or deport her
>I manage to turn it around by saying he will not kill her and if they try to deport her, I will marry her
>she's asleep now but I want to stay up late and MAGA

>"they're crooked, but they couldn't be that stupid," says increasingly convinced user for the 50th time this election

They think immigrants are stupid smelly retards they can put into vote plantations like niggers and to a lesser extent spics. They are making a noose around themselves, immigrants who aren't retarded know what is happening and they hate being lumped in with retards who couldn't do things legally.

Trump gives me hope that anything is possible

To the user who wanted to archive insideranon's comments:
Go to the catalog and click the Archive button. Then ctrl+F for the thread you're looking for

You're looking for

POST YOUR PEACEFUL REVOLUTION FACE!

>but Hillary is completely controlled. She wouldn't have any power at all, her donors would
You're very naive and clearly new to all this. She doesn't give a shit about her donors. She'll have them all silenced as soon as she's in power to screw them over.
>That's why I have a hard time beleiveing that she is some horrible evil monster
user. I know you're new here and don't know the real Hillary Clinton. I and many others here do. She is far worse than you can currently imagine.

O know, it sounds like it's from a different planet, but I love when they can say multiple words with one. Kek.

How was it trumpgen? After weeks of constant shit talk of "trump flip flopping" and "amnestydon", to listen to that speech.

I might actually have to go back and read tonight's threads.

Hey tmp_ guy here, I just want you guys to know I love you guys, you know that right? You're just so fucking easy to fuck with.

Hillary will be president. It sucks. Trump would be worse. I know you disagree. That's okay. I hate them both. Just so you know.

See you next thread.

PUMP THE OIL
FACE TURMOIL

"Day of the rope soon!"- Hillary Clinton

Maybe Sup Forums should disavow Trump?

>hear nothing about this poll
>shill poll from nbc comes out hrc +9
>media: DRUMPF BTFO

We have such great posters in /tg/. Thanks user

Hillary is going to win the election, even if she loses the popular vote
Enjoy your meme candidacy, you alt-right cucks

THANK YOU BASED user!

A-a-amnesty Don
youtube.com/watch?v=WcgASnjWyUI

The pivot D-donald

wtf I love the Red Sox now.

My pleasure OP

>Trump made this song completely irrelevant today

Well Trump just imploded Mexican media and politics on a side visit, and has now down the same here. His base is firmer than ever, his critics are scrambling to find the right spin, and possible supporters have now witnesses Trumps raw power

>girlfriend
Stopped there

Anchor babies have to go back too. Enjoy the South user

Tonight's speech was unequivocally the greatest he's done. I don't think anything can even compare.

I'm not new here, I've been here for quite some time. But everyone is bias and the only one that can answer for Hillary is Hilldawg herself. I don't like her, I fear for her victory over Trump more than anything I've encountered in my life, but I don't think that she is as evil as people would make her out to be. I think she is greedy and short-sighted more than anything, and she probably thinks she is doing the right thing. The real problem is that we've allowed our American system to be infested by parasites like the Rothschilds and Soros.

Why didn't you tell her she has to go back?

Ya blew it!

>things are finally turning around for trump

Thank god. I usually like to visit liberals sites to see what ammo they have on Trump. They've had nothing in the past two weeks. They've run out

>you will never witness a bigger cuck in your lifetime
>except maybe Anthony Burch

orwell was an optimist

You marry that and all her mooching family will expect you to help hire an immigration lawyer to bring them over legally. Where I work there are two guys going through that bullshit. Those poor bastards are paying to help bring over shit like second cousins.

Yep, there's no amnesty lite.

Have a nice stay in Mexico, user. I'm sure her family will be happy to move you in with Grandpa and Grandma and Auntie and Uncle and their five kids and Mom and Dad and their six kids and their three dogs in their three bedroom house in Mexico City.

He couldn't even be more wrong.

Trump just pissed all over Joe's reputation.

If you make more edits of this.....
>KEEP ME POSTED

>SwampFox
I would never have known how based this guy was if not for Legends & Lies: the Patriots.

Thanks user, got any from august 30?

>mfw finished watching the speech

>trump is doing better
>shilling is less intense

Really makes you think

>grill texts me
>"user this election amirite? haha"
>"Y-yeah"
>"So what you think user?"
>tipsy af
>hyped on today's antics
>"Trump or a 1% banker's Brazil"
>"Haha, ugh I want a massage user"

H-have we started the fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=qdJvgS4CRpI

today's song gentleman!

Should I get up early,tune into Morning Cuck and see if he an hero?

well, did you fuck her?

Law and Order will reign supreme once more.

This is the only other one i made

>I'm not new here, I've been here for quite some time.

You clearly are because you don't know Hillary Clinton. You know the lite version Donald Trump has portrayed (but will reveal the real one soon).

>but I don't think that she is as evil as people would make her out to be

That's why I say you're new. That or you're just very naive.

give her the rub, tug, and fug

Your message is not comprensible by English speakers. Please try again.

Yfw Joe takes the day off

They've turned their attentions to Twitter hoping to gain back lost ground.

template

>massage

>Massage
Did you give this "grill" a happy ending?