IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

THEY'RE BANNING THE AMMO!!!!!!!

GET READY LADS SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!!!!

ammoland.com/2016/08/atf-reclassifies-wetted-nitrocellulose-as-explosive-materials-under-federal-laws/#axzz4IftXXt3N

youtu.be/nGqxhUcPk4E

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20160831/atf-delays-any-changes-to-nitrocellulose-regulation
youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0
atf.gov/file/109341/download
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger dafuck

I can't take this anymore

ay uncle june! you FEELing alright?

NO NO NO NO

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Ammo isn't protected under the second amendment, what's the big deal?

STOCK UP ON AMMO NOW BURGERBROS

Holy shit

Shut the fuck up Canada, this isn't the time to shit post you fucking faggot.

THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I HAVE. FUCK. I NEED TO BUY MORE.

We never had the making of a varsity athlete

So whats it mean? I got a rifle in the basement and a bit of ammo but I dont understand this.

when you wuote our forefathers, misquoting them should be Treason. The actual quote is

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."

kill yourself, traitor.

means you are now in possession of bomb making material

expect a knock on the door soon.

There's literally an NRA Jew at the top of these websites just creating paranoia to sell more merchandise.

Its fine, the beuty of the 2nd amendment is that it cannot be taken away

There is no force on earth now or in its entire history capable of taking on the sheer vastness of the american gun-owning public

the 2nd amendment was probably the most ingenious liberty-securing idea ever conceived.

since when is civilians mass buying ammo ever in the interest of the government?

you should immediately shoot at random strangers

theyre comin for your ammo, RACE WAR NOW

No.

What this will do is add expense to the ammo companies' operations. Raising the price of ammo a penny or two.

Obama and Hillary are going to kill the second amendment by Death of a Thousand Cuts, instead of going straight for the jugular. They are going to cut on the supply side. Since it will be harder for them to fight it in courts.

You can expect Hillary to EO/ATF ruling away imports with in her first year, if she is elected. She'll excuse with with the GCA's Sporting Purpose clause, UN arms trafficking mandate, ITAR, etc.

You know gun stores everywhere will tell the government to fuck themselves. Only walmarts and big5s will comply

God they spoke like such pseudo drunken morons who use inappropriately large words just to sound smart
>MANUFACTORIES

RIP Snek

That's cool, when the NRA jews cause panics more people buy more guns and more ammo. Sure they make some money off the fudds, but it gets more shit in circulation for down the line.

Any other source besides (((ammoland)))

>UGH 1700's language is so faggy n' shit
>why they be tryn sound smart and shit
>brix nood

Kill yourself

i feel no pain
already background checks for it in california

I work in the ammo industry with a lot of smaller reloaders. Most can't keep more than several hundred pounds of smokeless powder on the property at a time. They usually rely on suppliers to be able to resupply in a matter of days to keep production going without interruption or going over the allowed amount.

nraila.org/articles/20160831/atf-delays-any-changes-to-nitrocellulose-regulation

>don't worry guise the second amendment says they won't take our guns
>government takes guns
>it's okay the second amendment says they can't do that

THE SECOND AMENDMENT DOESNT MEAN SHIT UNLESS YOU DO WHAT IT TELLS YOU AND ACTUALLY SHOOT THESE TRAITORS OF FREEDOM GOD DAMMIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>brb

Yes it is, you fucking leaf.

This. The second amendment is true patriotism at its core

A free people are never to be governed, except only by their own collective will and wrath

lol get fucked 2nd ammendment

sweet thumbnail commie

Nah. The 2A is illegible due to faulty clauses/improper comma usage

A fucking leaf, trying to judge the writing ability of some of the most educated people of the age of enlightenment.

What part of "shall not be infringed," don't you understand?

getting jewed for the millionth time and for the millionth time the amerifats deserve it

These fucking cock suckers just rose the price of ammo substantially.

FUCK THE ATF

It'll be a nickel per round at most.

>muh second amendment

didn't do shit
Americucks BTFO

Hey retard, they cant take the guns, even if they had the logistical capabilities to undertake it

WE HAVE FUCKING GUNS TO SHOOT THEM

thats the point

>2016
>still using weaponry that requires scarce materials

youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0

Eat this apple. Mmkay. Englightenment. Yay
I don't know. The people. With their well regulated militiae? Or not? Or something something

NO MORE FUN
CHUCK THAT GUN

Ten days ago - you all laughed at me, calling me a Britcuck and a spineless fag for not owning at least four guns.

Well I can tell you - you're not laughing now.

I hope Trump has US Marshalls go into the ATF and arrest those involved in this even before he is president.

They can't honestly get away with this?

Every gun owner in America makes up a well regulated militia, yes.

S-SHUT UP

>nraila.org/articles/20160831/atf-delays-any-changes-to-nitrocellulose-regulation

Well this is a bit more comforting.

Yeah for sure

Nope, still laughing.

They'll take my guns when they climb over a pile of their dead comrades and take them off my corpse. You gave them up for literally nothing.

It seems to be on hold upon further reading. Looks like nothing is happening as of yet, but that doesn't mean it won't in the future. Ammo manufacturers are continuing business as usual regarding the flash paper.
atf.gov/file/109341/download

Save a life bin that knife

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

Thanks for agreeing with me leaf

Fuck the interest of the government you liberal fuck. This is about the government wanting to disarm the American populace so they can have total control over us. An unarmed populace can't resist.

But, then again you're probably all of what? 20 years old? You're biggest strife in life is your iPhone crashing. Fucking dumbass mellenials would have over every freedom they had for a free handout and a new Xbox.

Thanks for fantasising. You got a tic tac dick. But it's there

Gonna shoot up a school senpai?

What the fuck man?

You sound like a nigger - no wonder no-one takes you zealots seriously

I've never seen mags that big in person
t.cuckifornian

Most small arms ammo doesn't contain "Wetted Nitrocellulose"

Shit law, yeah, but it's banning of flash powder rather than smokeless you get in most small arms.

Go suck your dog leaf.

Wetted nictro cellulose is a component of smokless powders.

all this new ruling does is make logistics harder on powder makers. As they have to change how they store it, how much they can have on hand, how they handle it, more paper work, more fees, more inspections.

Fuck off inventor of common law

They're not even in the shadows anymore. They're in broad daylight. And what do Ameritards do? They eat hamburgers and bitch about gun control crying themselves to sleep with their guns in their arms.

That's like saying your tounge isn't protected under the first amendment you fucking leaf.

>Hey retard, they cant take the guns, even if they had the logistical capabilities to undertake it

tongue

Shut up dad. You made it so that statutes don't mean anything. Only """precedents"""

Hey infidel... do you feel free right now?

Who are you fighting us for again?

>yes lets take a few thousand agents and confiscate

100 million firearms (we think... i dunno ???) and lest hope nobody fights back and everyone si compliant.

kk Good luck

kek

Nice projection dick obsessed faggot

Yeah m8 they talk big "cold dead hands" etc but when it comes to it they'll just lie prostrate like the good little goys they are.

>see flag
Opinion discarded. :^]

>white americans
>fighting back

Oh you are so fucked if that's your plan

>100 million firearms
Try more like 300-400 million

There's more guns than people in this country

If they went straight for the guns, the BEST they could hope for is a phyrric victory.

GET THIS TO THE GOD EMPEROR ASAP
HE WILL TALK ABOUT IT AT HIS NEXT RALLY

I don't think you need more than 10 rounds in your possession for him defense... If ammo was so important it would be in the second amendment (but of course that was about muskets so they never knew you would all pervert it to mean semiautomatic weapons that can dump a 30 mag in under 5 seconds)

common law has its merits. it allows for discretion to be used in enforcement and sentencing. it does require a more enlightened mind to make it not shit though.

while roman/Napoleonic/civil code is law for dummies. the law is the law and you have to follow it exactly. good, because it is simpler and more equal. bad, because the undeserving get screwed as much as the deserving.

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

>argument successfully avoided

LEAF

What is the likelihood that this is just some NRA plant in the ATF trying to create panic to sell more ammo and guns?

Piece by piece, they will take it all away. You will never fight. Every incremental loss will be too small to incite action.

You will be a slave and the rest won't notice.

>I don't think
All I needed to read. :^)

It's only after you've lost everything, are you free to do anything. They're trying to kill us already, so we might as well go out shooting.

>whites fighting

yeah thats crazy!!! when has that ever happened??

Registering firearms and obeying gun laws is for whitey.

No one else in Americs gives a fat shit about the fancy laws in some government office.

>millenials and aging boomers gonna have a revolution

Infidel stahp

400 million firearms owned by over 120 million people, and trillions of rounds of ammo.

a UK/Aussia confiscation would not work. They would have to simply ban sale. then more reasons to confiscate and imprison people on a case by case basis. After a few generations the gun and ammo supply will go down.

If, IF, the laws don't get reversed.

good, at least they will stop massing shoters in schools with this

Really doesn't matter, small arms won't be effective against drones and if they need to control us it will be with drones.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOVERMENT GET OUT WE WARNED YOU AND NOW 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Don't they understand that this will get a massive amount of white gun nuts to vote Trump?

Do they want to fucking lose?

Gun fanatics are fucked in the head. Real sick fucks. They fantasize about "home-invasions" (a revenge flick cliché, not reality). They arm themselves to the teeth, then go strolling through the most forsaken ghettos, hoping--hoping!--that a black fellow might try to approach them so that they can murder with impunity under the guise of self-defense. I wonder if it has ever occurred to these Anglos that not everyone, minorities particularly, is well-off--they want to protect themselves as well, but must acquire the means to do so illegally. An illegal firearm is no more likely to kill you than a legal one.