Anyone else really happy with how the Trump x Nieto meeting went down? After the mutual respect they showed to each...

Anyone else really happy with how the Trump x Nieto meeting went down? After the mutual respect they showed to each, and Nieto showing he's not afraid to man up by being the one to initiate the dialogue with Trump, I'm really looking forward to our countries working together as allies.

The things they talked about:

>How the wall is a mutual benefit for the U.S. and Mexico by preventing gun and drug traffic which is a huge part of the Cartel problem Mexico has.

>Renegotiating NAFTA so it doesn't fuck over the U.S.

>Helping Mexico solve it's south American illegal immigration problem

I'd very much like to see the U.S. and Mexico work together. We both have problems that we both share some of the blame for. They fuck us over with illegals and job outsourcing, we fuck them over by funding their cartels with guns and drug money.

I'd like to see us fight side by side against these problems. Before Trump met with Nieto I didn't give a fuck about Mexico to be quite honest. Now I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/y7m8y/two_israelis_arrested_with_bombs_in_the_mexican/
thenatemaxproject.com/2015/02/13/1-month-after-911-mossad-caught-attempting-to-blow-up-the-mexican-congress-2001/
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vsAlJFxpY
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nieto helped trump. Threw him a lifeline

I'm really looking forward to that third point of yours. I'm sick of losing all my money thanks to those greasy Costa-Rican thieves.

He really did. I have quite a lot of respect for him now. Trump even said he considers him a friend now.

>working together as allies
Mexico has always been allies. Mexico send helped when Katrina hit. Mexico send pilots to ww2 to assist the Allies. Mossad agents almost blew up the Mexican Congress on 911 but we're caught.

Mexico is like a neighbor you can't stand but it's always their when you need him.

You just bought a wall. It's not even built yet, but you're first payment is already due.

The crazy thing is the president of Mexico, the shithole country that almost exclusively hates trump, might've saved trumps campaign

Good points, but in recent times between NAFTA and illegal immigration they've been hurting us pretty bad. We've hurt them bad too by providing a huge market for cartels and providing cartels with arms.

The second part there is something I never really thought about until Trump brought it up. Makes me feel less like Mexico is antagonistic to us and more like we're both being hurt by very unfortunate circumstances between us, but circumstances that are completely fixable if we cooperate.

a week from now Sup Forums will have a good old fashioned Mexican hate thread, just you wait and see

you fuckers being nice to us is fucking weird

It was like when Kennedy went to Berlin.

MEXICO NUMBER ONE BEST FRIEND NIW UNIRONICALY I LOVE CHARRO BEANS

Nieto undoubtedly hates the Clintons and Obama much more because of how corrupt Clinton is and the fast&furious program from Obama. Might as well try to work with Trump.

Only Trump could go to Mexico

Nieto leaves office in 2 years he's a fuck up of a president, and has been hated in mexico long before today

the PRI sucks and the conservative PAN will most likely win the next election, Trump is fucked if he think he can win over fuckers that wanted to ban miniskirts and pda.

Trump's already making moves and he's not even the President yet

What's Crooked Hill been up to?

Shit like this makes me really fucking proud to support his campaign

Get rid of Cartels = everyone happy.

>Mossad agents almost blew up the Mexican Congress on 911 but we're caught.

Waaaaat?

more like
Get rid of Cartels = drug fiend americans have to work harder to get their next fix.

Man, you can't say we are not trying. Human Rights will not allow the Army to fire more than 2 bullets againts a Drug Lord.

I fucking loved it.
So it's agreed that the wall needs to be built.
Every North American country will be more secured.

they gotta follow the Philippines model

This will change id Trump wins.
They are going to be gone so fast.

>and the conservative PAN will most likely win the next election
I'm afraid the next time MORENA will win. If AMLO wins he will give the middle finger to the US no matter who is the next POTUS. He will go full Chávez if that happens.

Mexico sends their rapists, their drug traffickers and people avoiding the law in general OVER HERE TO THE U.S. and people avoiding the law here go to MEXICO!!
>mfw degenerates are going to have a harder time evading the law

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/y7m8y/two_israelis_arrested_with_bombs_in_the_mexican/

thenatemaxproject.com/2015/02/13/1-month-after-911-mossad-caught-attempting-to-blow-up-the-mexican-congress-2001/

LONG LIVE MEXAMERICA!

youtube.com/watch?v=q2vsAlJFxpY

The numbers with Hispanics are about to shoot up considerably. Hillary REALLY flubbed up by not joining in this conversation, and her hollow mariachi bands and Spanish-speaking Vice Presidential choice ring unbelievably hollow in comparison.

Her sitting out and taking potshots on a clearly productive and Presidential meeting is not only shameful, but embarrassing.
I see an American flag by your name, time to start identifying as an American or get the fuck out if you're illegal.

the last couple years have made me sick. I once felt like an proud American, but Sup Forums dipshits ruined this country for me.

i'm a citizen but i honestly don't give a damn about being one

Hello Colin Kaepernick

>The numbers with Hispanics are about to shoot up considerably

>Trump meeting with most unpopular president in years
>Trump meeting with president who's party will most likely will lose the next election
>a good thing

Like Hispanics who can vote in America actually know jack shit about Mexico or its political system. Any semi-reasonable Hispanic, Republicans on the fence, and undecided moderates see this as an immensely positive thing, and it shows Trump in a very positive, Presidential light.

Thanks for correcting the record, though.

Mexicans don't fucking vote. this may be the election with the highest Mexican turnout but Clinton is expected to get 70% of the Latino vote.

do you fuckers actually think Trump going to mexico will sway voting eligible Mexicans? they'll take it as an insult and hate Nieto more than they already do

k

Has your Clinton bumper sticker arrived in the mail yet? You've gotta let people know that you're with her!

I don't vote

presidential dick riding is fucking pathetic

>Doesn't vote
>Spends time on a political discussion board, engaging in discussion

What in the fuck is wrong with you? Holy shit. I'm glad that you don't vote, in any event.

Haha im neutral oh boy I spent $3000 on a gaming pc and I try to make dubstep i have a british flag somewhere in my rooom i like to watch 80's cult movies and I've watched jurassic world im an athiest oh boy haha life is meaningless I'm smarter than all of you haha xdxd wooOOOH BOY

election season is fucking ridiculous why anyone would put their complete trust in a leader they know will lie and break promises in beyond me

i'm not against voting, i'm just against voting someone i believe will let the nation down,

and this election has not produced a single person i though would better the U.S. if anything election season divides our nation even more

But you do have some form of a gaming pc, right?

Hillary and Trump are presenting two very different versions of America, surely there's a lesser of two evils even if you don't fully trust either? After all, one or the other will be our leader, and there's no two ways about it.

Your refusal to participate is simply laughable, and you're only doing it so you can stand on the sidelines and feel superior regardless of which side wins. Even if you don't like either candidate, then you assuredly have opinions with regard to a conservative or liberal Supreme Court?

Are you from the Future?

Im having tacos tonight cunt!

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

no just a regular one

it's laughable to vote for someone i don't believe in. as far as my political views i'm a stern conservative but the republican party, along with it's nominee are a joke.

why anyone would vote for either a woman with proven acts of corruption or a snake oil salesman just proves how far this country has fallen

This meeting really exposes something, which is that Mexico is as fucking pissed off about all these central american faggots as the US is pissed off about Mexicans invading their borders.

We can work with Mexico. They might be spics but at least we've fought a war with them before. I respect people who can fight, I don't respect fucking Honduras. Literally who?

Mexico needs to get its shit together, then its people will naturally return there to make lives for themselves. That's the best way to end immigration.

>They might be spics but....
This is the kind of shit that prevents us from being friends
We're either equals or nothing

He made a better long-term national plan for Mexico than all the politicians here, every single president here shits its pants when they hear about renegotiating the NAFTA, i used to hate him but now he have my respects.

>on the news today.
MEXICO ISSUED 500 20-DAY TRANSIENT VISAS FOR African Refugees that showed up.
guess who is headed for the border?

>pues o nos alludes a mejorar las cosas
o te vas para algun lugar major.

estados unidos primero, si no fuera asi ya me uviera ido.

>together as allies.

We are not allies, mexico is an enemy nation and has been taking advantage of us for decades they are a parasitic nation.

I am not a fan of mexicans but fuck leafs so I approve of this.

North American Union

>i'm a citizen but i honestly don't give a damn about being one

Why would you?

We no longer have a nation, it is simply a place where the globe comes to work now.

Well.. we are not equals in anyway, sorry.

Then take your "alliance" with and shove it

it couldn't have realistically gone any better

As a nation, Mexico is not our equal. That's just plain fact. We can treat them with respect despite that as long as they are respectful in return, and we can even be friends and partners. We can get along and prosper together. But the only nations that come even close to being America's equal are Russia and China.

It's like comparing a cougar and a bobcat and saying they're the same. They aren't.

What are you guys talking about? The mexican president told trump there would be no wall and trump lied about that occuring during the meeting. How is that good?

Then an "alliance" between our two peoples will never happen, hybrid prevents most americans from even respecting another nation.

Besides our two peoples have too much shit between us. Hispanics and Anglos will never coexist respectfully. We've cheated each other to many times to form any kind of trust

wtf makes you think Mexico is an equal of the US?

Im a Finn on the other side of the world, living in a country that borders another super power, Russia.

Is Finland the equal of Russia? Fuck no.
Is Mexico the equal of US? Fuck no.

Wake up to reality.

Trump did not lie. He said they did not discuss it. Nieto made a statement, Trump didn't address it. That's not a discussion.

It makes no sense 2 days ago all of pol hated Mexicans. Now Trump meets with an unpopular Mexican president and is told Mexico won't pay for shit.

And now for some retarded ass reason Americans love Mexicans

> all of pol hated Mexicans

that hasn't changed.

desu i dont think there is any nation on Earth that particularly likes Mexico.

its reputation is that of a crime-ridden den of corruption and iniquity.

>we don't want to pay for the wall
>no wall will exist
those aren't mutually exclusive and the first one is a viewpoint that can be changed

Respect of the people and being considered a proud nation, instead of a failed state which many americans consider mexico, is what is needed for two nations to coexist peacefully.

The us only sees Mexico as a drug factory. And Mexico only sees the us as a spiteful neighbor

>i dont think there is any nation on Earth that particularly likes Mexico.
Honestly that's the way it should stay, the Mexican nation and the Mexican people would be better off without the us acting like an ally

I don't want a fucking alliance, I want every single mexican maggot shit executed.

Nah. Blacks will drive us all together. Despite our cultural differences at least we're both steeped in European tradition--and almost all Hispanics have some European admixture. You're probably part white, Paco.

Besides, I was talking about nations and not race. I don't know how it is in the great white abyss to the north, but here in Texas nobody bats an eye at Hispanics. Whites and Tejanos in my experience live pretty amicably, especially at the blue-collar level. There are differences and a bit of standoffishness with strangers sometimes, but nothing troubling, and it's not hard to find common ground.

Hell, I've even been to a few hood-nigger crawfish boils and I'm whiter than sour cream. You don't have to integrate to get along.

those are both irrelevant.

only pragmatic and achievable goals are relevant.

you don't have to like or respect another person/group inorder to be able to work with them for mutual or personal benefit.

in anycase, in every sense, Mexico is not an equal of the US. expecting to be regarded or treated as such, is naive and counterproductive.

You said that as if the US wanted a big and prosperous nation as a neighbor, they don't want México to be a big nation, they still want to be the only superpower in North America.
>inb4 Canada
Canada has always been irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, they could be wealthy and peaceful, but has no weight on international affairs.

Also the other superpowers don't trust you, anyway. Anglos are hated by nearly everyone. Slavs and asians don't sympatize with you, arabs and africans despise you, hispanics/latinos are somewhat neutral, but half of LATAM is anti-yankee; jews only see you as disposable garbage.
After jews, you are the most hated race, there is a reason the term "Eternal Anglo" exists, after all.

from what i've understood, mexican street gangs are a problem that needs to be eliminated.

We aren't allies with the blacks and we aren't allies with the gringo americans. Stop acting like you give a shit

Mexicans don't want allies

Trump will make Mexico great again.

> they don't want México to be a big nation, they still want to be the only superpower in North America.
Mexico will never be a superpower.

Canada is far more significant and relevant in the grand scheme of things than Mexico.

The sheer volume of natural resources still untapped in Canada is staggering.

I mean, I don't have a problem with Mexico being big and prosperous. I don't think anybody worth a damn does. Unless you're just eaten up by jealousy, why wouldn't you want to see your neighbor succeed? It'd be better for you and better for us. Problem is we've got sons of bitches in charge here trying to break your kneecaps for political gain on the home front, but we're trying to fix it.

>hispanics/latinos are somewhat neutral

Exactly, whites and blacks and foreign nations need to stop thinking we'd be their allies

>Muh evil US keeping Mexico down
You're not better than a disgusting nigger

I haven't had much experience with the street gangs, but a cousin of mine (through marriage) wound up in one after getting arrested for possession and spending eight months in the pen. It's purely anecdotal, of course, but according to him the whites and the Mexicans stayed separate, but there was an understanding and a mutual respect between them.

Things are probably different in other parts of Texas, but here our only real issue is niggers getting into gunfights on the street.

I mean, if you don't thats fine. But I don't hate you. I hate illegals for circumventing the law of the land and becoming a political tool for the corrupt elite, but that's different from hating Hispanics. The way to solve this shit once and for all is to make Mexico a country you wouldn't want to leave.

look up statistics on mexican street/prison gangs

educate yourself beyond the anecdotal.

The problem is that NAFTA really fuck us in the 90's. With that pact we ended with the short end of the stick, that's why I want, If Trump wins, to get rid of it. Not modified or renegotiated, just get rid of that abomination.

Well Perkele, I guess I'll have to. Like I said, it's probably a problem in other parts of Texas.

Sounds like we both got fucked by it. What's worse is that they try to spin it here like Mexicans are trying to use NAFTA to take advantage of us--more like the elite of both countries are using it to take advantage of all of us.

>The way to solve this shit once and for all is to make Mexico a country you wouldn't want to leave.

We didn't want to leave, NAFTA fucked up the lives of millions of farmers from all parts of Mexico

Did you ever wonder why Mexican immigration skyrocketed in the 90s? Fucking NAFTA. before NAFTA the majority of Mexicans in the us were migrant workers who left and returned to Mexico regularly.

That was fine. And now Trump thinks his plan to amend nafta will change anything after the damage has been done and hundreds if thousands of Mexican farms lay abandoned.

The u.s. is stuck with Mexicans. And it's your own governments fault we were forced to abandon our homes

Get out if you don't care about the constitution of the United States of America. That piece of paper should make your heart beat red, white, and blue.

I love the Constitution, and the declaration of Independence, but I can't deny that the vast majority of the American population is a fucking plague

So were you born in Mexico, or are you an American with Mexican sympathies?

Because the actual Mexicans are bitching less than you.

What it sounds like to me though is that both countries need some house cleaning. And if anybody can get it done (and even then he'll probably still fail) it's Trump.

I'm a natural born citizen of 2 legal immigrants, I know I went on a rant but it just fucking annoys me that my people, who's coming to America was a last resort, are being blamed for the consequences of a bullshit trade deal alliance.

I go back to Mexico and all I see is abandoned homes and abandoned farms. I see the graves of my forefathers neglected. I see sadness whenever my father talks about how it used to be.

He built a fucking house for us. But we never got to live in it.

We didn't want to leave. We had to

I'm sorry for your family, and for you too. That's a hard thing to swallow. We're all being played against each other, though. It was supposed to make things better for all of us, American and Mexican. And then they just fucked us.

A lot of people aren't going to understand. Just try not to hate them for it, and do what your parents did--try to make things better. It's all any of us can do.

At least the future generations of my family won't experience what my parents went through. Hell, They won't even care.

If I have kids, they'll speak broken Spanish. And theirs won't even know it. At least they'll feel like they belong.

I can trace the lines of my family back from all across Europe. At some point they all stopped being Irish, German, or Italian and they all started being American. That's the way it goes. And there's no reason you couldn't take them to Mexico to see their roots--there's no reason you shouldn't be proud of where you came from, especially if it's humble. Hell, you could always expat to Mexico when things take an upturn. Raise your kids in the culture you want them to grow up in.

You guys are so polarizing. first you hate our guts now we're friends...Wow politics is degenerate. Literally you are the most suggestable sheeple ever, you Americans. Literally my 3 years studing here has taught me alot about you "Virtues" you have none. You pretend to love your allies and then when your country is no longer allies with that foreign country you think they are the scum of the Earth. I have no love or respect for America. If i would ever become a Mexican Politician i would make it my duty to Make Mexico in the the Switzerland of the Americas. You people are poisonous. God forsakened people the Americans.

I'm sorry I got really butthurt hearing constant Anti-Mexican rhetoric. I'm just Tried of Geopolitics.

You have to go.

I'm a student here jackass

Get gassed Untermenshe you can deal with a Deutschemexikaner.

Your VISA should be revoked. If you don't like it here, go back to building cucksheds for your wife's boyfriends.

You don't go to dinner at a man's house and then shit on his carpet. If you hate it so much then go to a Mexican university instead of sucking at Uncle Sam's teat and bitching about him while you do.

Is this new El Presidente a good bloke or another globalist stooge?

Well you can't do anything about it. My family payed good fucking money. Now go live your worthless life and work in your cubical

He was the CEO of some branch of Coke. So he's a stooge. His approval rating is shit in Mexico right now.