Mmmph mmm mmmph mph mm mmmph

>Mmmph mmm mmmph mph mm mmmph

What did he mean by this? Seriously though, why is Kenny so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAz5Pf8dsXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's sane... ish

He's got a big dick

Also he's poor

also he's genuinely nice to his little sister.

>Playing Stick of Truth and go to Kenny's house
>Talk and befriend Karen
>She calls Kenny her sister and asks you to look out for her.

They're both adorable.

Where's he been for the last 3 seasons?

Sounds like erotic asphyxiation.

He's one of the only characters that happens to be smart AND nice (depending on the writer).

Like, the nigga managed to actually be a superhero by himself, for the sake of his sister. That's before the copycat craze following him. He didn't even brag about it or anything, he kept his cool so he could keep helping his sister and other people.

Everyone else in the show is some degree of asshole, idiot, or both.

Kenny can also get away with some swears, just like how Garrison got a lot of fans when he was allowed to slur gay people since he's gay.

that's really cute

>you don't look out for her

kill yourself user

Been there, done that.

The early seasons got a lot of their audience from shock humor, a big part being Kenny repeatedly dying.
Aside from that "mute" characters are generally well liked.

He looks like Max from Beyblade with the hair.

I like that everyone was totally cool with Kenny being a girl. Even Cartman, who just didn't want him to be a princess and outrank him.

I haven't followed up on SP lately, but I know about Princess Kenny

So did Kenny go canonically trans or did he just want to be a princess for roleplaying sake?

It was for the game, but it's clear he likes being a girl in the episodes. He's sad when he goes back to normal.

The episode called The Cissy deals with trans people a lot, and they basically say "being trans is normal" as close as they can.

The latter.

That's one way to interpret it.

>What did he mean by this?

He likes girls with big vaginas, he likes girls with big fat titties.

He means he's got a ten inch penis, and you gotta use your mouth if you want to clean it

Mostly just likes playing as a girl. Though in the game, he has an ability to 'charm' enemy characters by flashing them which works on pretty much every male character. Karen also mentions that Kenny told her he thinks the new kid is cute. Who the hell really knows what Kenny is?

>t "mute" characters are generally well liked.
This.

iirc it works fine on female characters too.
I made a point of flashing the Bishop of Banff though.

Maybe Kenny sometimes gets reformed as a girl

>Why is he so popular
You killed Kenny was a pretty huge meme at one point.

I haven't watched South Park regually since a bit after the turn of the century, but I just started again with series 20. I see Kenny is still featured heavily in the opening but he has no presense at all in the show anymore. He's like a background character. What's going on? I mean, I get that coming up with a new way to die every episode must have been getting a bit old, but is he even friends with the other main 3 anymore? Is there a story behind his much smaller role?

>but is he even friends with the other main 3 anymore?

He never really liked them much from the start

he is very misterious and charismatic

In the Game of Thrones episodes he started off as "Lady McCormick" and then betrayed Cartman to become Princess Kenny. He just wanted to be the Cersei character, I guess.

Is kenny best disney princess?

>why is Kenny so popular

He's cute and funny.

Kenny should go out with Raven.

I like Kenny, since he doesn't talk a lot of shit.
Also this thread is genuinely appreciating a character but it's slowly turning into cringe.
/thread

That's what happens when you have a character dress up as a woman for a joke in THE CURRENT YEAR
At least the fujos have yet to arrive.

He's that kid who doesn't put much effort but is cool for no reason.

Because he's not shit like the other boys

Yes

Best South Park OTP is Princess Kenny x Mysterion

youtube.com/watch?v=uAz5Pf8dsXo

Kenny a cute

Hey

There

Shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag, how do you do?