FASTING CAN SAVE THE WHITE RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=4UkZAwKoCP8

>yes goyim starve yourselves it will make you invincible
>trust me on this one

>implying your fat ass doesn't need to starve yourself for a while

Protip: We can go longer without eating than we can't without sleeping.

TRUST ME I AM A DR PEPE

>t. perfectly healthy aryan male

lose some fucking weight

fasting feels pretty good desu senpai.
on one right now

If you are fasting, you are appropriating black culture.

There are studies that show intermittent fasting increases testosterone and rids the body of toxins.

but can u fast faster than the fast master

>not losing weight while making spiritual gains simultaneously

its like you want to go to hell for gluttony or something

I can confirm.

I fast once a week.

The longest I have fasted was like 10 days straight only on water.

I don't even care about health benefits, I just do it to improve mental and physical resilience.

You are a happier man if you have experienced true cold, hunger, fever, sleep deprivation and isolation.

I wrote Mattson with some questions. He never wrote back. Personally, he seemed a little scattered in that presentation. Not quite the perfect sell for fasting bolstering your brain power. I would like his BMI, though. Fung seems interesting, but I question his having associated himself with Jimmy 'Living the Vida Low Carb' Moore, a complete swindler/conman/quack. That said, I need to lose weight. Suggestions, Sup Forums?

Remember the rule of 3.
Human life can function;
3 minutes without air
3 days without water
3 weeks without food

Notice how the proponents of every TED Talk-worthy health and wellness fad is a nebbish, fidgety little untermensch?

This "cutting-edge research" will be contradicted and completely reversed within 18 months to make way for another useless, speculative circlejerk.

I have a half a mind to just go all-in on bro science and ask the most physically fit gym rats what the fuck they eat. They seem to perform well, seem happy, and don't change their approach every six months when some neurotic kike publishes a new nutritional paper.

What was a ten day fast like?

you think the most physically fit gym rats got that way through "bro science"?

after a couple of days you start entering a torpor-like state of low maintenance

>more difficulty focusing on intellectually demanding tasks (work, reading, etc)
>sleepyness comes more often and you end up sleeping for longer too
>you'll have hunger waves throughout the day that you learn to endure, so it's not like you're starving all the time
>water helps a lot by keeping your stomach full

definitely doable if you have some time off work to just waste around watching shit anime and occasionaly going out for a walk for 10 days

Interesting. I had heard that after day two you aren't hungry. Maybe that is just for the obese? Did you weight yourself before/after? Was strength affected? I also heard you don't sleep very well. Nice to hear that was not your experience.

Creatine but otherwise natty gains like our hero scooby.

squatz n fat/protes!

I definitely experienced a couple of hunger waves throughout the day, usually around the same time (~4pm and ~2am). Probably has something to do with your internal biological clock. But it's not that big of a deal, if you have the mental endurance it becomes a non-factor, but if you don't it's definitely enough to make someone drop the fast.

Lost 3kgs during the fasting, was a bit overweight, but to no long term effect (gained it back within two months). I slept well, but t I don't have any trouble with sleeping in my regular routine, my sleep is very high quality. After the fast I indeed felt weak as fuck so I believe I possibly lost some good mass in the process, maybe most of the weight I lost was good mass, but since I wasn't lifting at the time I don't have a definitive answer.

If you want to lose weight I have some suggestions:

1. In the beginning, count calories, hardcore. Diets fucking suck, if you want to take a day off to eat only cake you should be free to do it, as long as you don't break your caloric goal.

2. Get rid of sugar + fat combinations during the week, like ice cream. It's a combination that works like crack to our body, extremely addicting, can easily make you slip into pig out mode.

3. Exercise every day, do something like swimming or bicycling (low impact), it allows you to increase your caloric intake so you don't have to cut your meals in half, which is pretty drastic.

4. Have fixed meals throughout the day so your body can get used to it, if you ever feel like going for a snack just drink a large glass of water or brush your teeth. Snacks are a waste of calories. Think to yourself, how many chocolate bars have I had in my life? Hundreds? Is it anything new? It isn't, you can do without it.

I can go over 7 minutes without air after hyperventilation. Wim Hoff can go longer than that.
You can also fast longer than 3 weeks (a little over a month) and your blood glucose level stays just fine.

fasting and not sleeping threads are bait tthreads

SAGE

i'd rather keep my gains rather than get some placebo effect.

You sucking my dick can save your mother from being raped.

I just stopped eating for a few days and lost like 10lbs

p sure it was all muscle but whatever

I actually went on a fasting bit for quite some time. Record was 24 days. It feels really nice and not pooping for weeks on end was pretty awesome.

You are in a constant state of semi-faded. Everything appears to be 2 seconds behind. You tell your hand to move and a few moments later it does.

>I'm relatively good looking
>can't resist a pizza or booze once in a while

sometimes living in NY is a curse.

Just wanted to add cut out snacking every other hour help also.

Just reducing the size portions when I did eat helped along with taking my time eating.

What got me to fast every other day is because I am on anti-depressants pharms got my constipated as fuck.

Cannot dump unless taking two types of laxastives: softners and dehydrators. Pushers tend to grind the hell out of my anus to point of causing huge hemorrhoids.

>Cannot dump unless taking two types of laxastives: softners and dehydrators. Pushers tend to grind the hell out of my anus to point of causing huge hemorrhoids.

BLACKED

I approve of your fasting message, Kate, but you really need to stop plastering your face with ridiculous amounts of makeup.

fasting is just to cuck you
That's why shitskins are so small and thin, you can lit take 3-4 of them in on go(you need at least this many for them not just fleeing)

christcucks tried the same damn shit, that and no horsemeat. Fuck you pope! I still eat horse everyday and never fast. Eat like one too, roiding time

> Kate, but you really need to stop plastering your face with ridiculous amounts of makeup.

Kate peaked during her teen years. Because she grew up in Michigan which outside of Robocop's Detroit is farms and Trailer parks, she was probably exposed to dairy farm hormones.

Upton wasn't finished on growing up, which is why we got the heifer we see today.

OP is right. Let's fast together for Ted Cruz!

Do the warrior fast, 8 hour eating window preferably at night (it's what I did) and make sure you workout on an empty stomach you'll cut fat fast as anything and your physical fitness goes through the roof

>not comprehending science
Enjoy your cancer, shortened lifespan, and increased cortisol levels.

Sugar causes fat gain

GJ bro.

You dont start to cannibalize muscle for energy for several days

Its easier than you think.