Innocent normal jews are not the cause of trouble

Innocent normal jews are not the cause of trouble.

The richjews are the ones to blame. Most recently for all the infighting - divide and conquer - with the sham election and perpetual jewshill.

1 shekel has been deposited to your account

I only see oven fuel

This based infiltrated Palestinian get it

>based
>Palestinian
Drug mule detected.

>Putin
>pedophile
>Trump
>epstein

Where do you think all these Yiddish posters come from, oy vey goyim some of us Juden want to see a slaughter of the scum who keep getting us kicked out of places.

T.mordecai greenberg

Shlomo pls

Palestine > Israel
Any time.

Hear hear. Based Mexico

Nah I just jewpost ironically every day because people who believe in the jewgeyman are iredeemable anyways.

this happens every time. good people of the tribe come forward to defend the rotten ones when the whole tribe is named. the rotten ones hide behind the good ones, the good ones are too good to kick them out on the street.

>Palestine > Israel
>palestine-loli.jpg
So you're not a spic but a mudslime pedo, got it.

Sorry poorkike
You are within ranges of acceptable collateral damage

Finish annexing the West Bank pussy, looking at maps of Israel and seeing all those little scattered bits of Palestine triggers me

I agree, matzo ball soup and pastrami are some of my favorite foods.

why not convert to christianity? star of david is a satanic symbol

>Innocent normal Jews are not the cause of trouble.

Innocent normal Jews don't cause trouble in the same way that moderate Muslims don't cause trouble.

Both groups will stand idly by and watch the more extreme members of their respective group attempt to destroy Western Civilization. One with financial slavery and the other with jihad.

Through their words and actions, both groups want world domination.

Perfectly stated. .praise Kek (pbuh)

Does that make you a kike than?

9/10
I don't think Jews want to destroy Western Civilization, just a big stake in it.