Why does GoT creator David Benioff uses his mother's name professionally?

Why does GoT creator David Benioff uses his mother's name professionally?

It's surprising because his father, Stephan Friedman, was so accomplished. I mean he was a chairman of Goldman Sachs and was the chairman of Obama's foreign intelligence advisory board.

Is this just another example of draconian SAG regulations?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls003280390/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKlBU49KI5s&t=424s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff
vulture.com/2007/10/three_things_you_would_have.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

game of thrones is NOT a tool of social engineering, and jewish people have nothing to do with hollywood at all!!!

delete this

It's 'cause he's a cucked kike

shut it down

It's that damn SAG. Always making everyone change their names

Don't you like dragons goy? It's a fantasy story.

>Is this just another example of draconian SAG regulations?

What? What exactly do you think SAG is?

Pretty sure user is being facetious.

When we ask why '''people''' in Hollywood change their '''names"' the shills always cite 'SAG regulations'.

but Benioff is just as kikey a last name as Friedman

DABID

DABID

WHAT IF

TARGARYENS IS THE MOTHER'S NAME OF NOBILITY

IT WOULD MEAN DAENERYS IS THE NEXT QUEEN

DABIIIIDDD

Well, they're not wrong. You can't have the same name as someone already in the guild.

Yeah but w/o all those pesky banking/political ties.

Of course. It's all just a coincidence.

Even non Jewish people have had to change their stage names when registering with the guild. Ask Micheal J. Fox what the J in his name stands for.

You crazy. I'm sure this guy literally born into the globalist cabal really has the story's best interests in mind.

He's just finishing the job because that lazy fat goy got writers block or something.

What is suspicious about that? Nothing to see here.

No, but that is a rule.

nigga fuck off.

If you really think Dabid uses 'Benioff' for any other reason to give the appearance of a separation from his father's 'work' well, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in buying.

GoT IS garbage commie propaganda. The Globalist cult bought ASOIAF and hijacked it for propaganda purposed

DROPPED

Not to dummies like me

>The Globalist cult bought ASOIAF and hijacked it for propaganda purposed

Star Wars too, but who is keeping count?

Delet.
No place for counter semitism on Sup Forums

Why did Michael Douglas, a proud irish catholic from Boston, change his name to (((Keaton)))? ::thinking::

>i-its SAG's fault go...guy. Don't worry about it. Have some ice dragons and eunuch sex.

It's all just a big Cohencidence

>If you really think
I never said it wasn't a factor, just that the guild rules are real. Calm down autismo. You're taking the Sup Forums memes a bit too seriously.

Another talented guy who worked his way to the top.

the jew is more powerful when he can blend in with the goyim.
ir's an ancient tactic that goes back to Roman times.

How about we just skip the name and focus in on why the son ofa major globalist is overseeing this show that has slowly veered into straight communist propaganda?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring in facts that contradicted your hivemind.

Could it be because there already was a successful actor named Michael Douglas?

A son who had little to no prior experience. Just beguiling.

You're extremely unintelligent and just making up nonsense to fit an agenda. Benioff's birth name and father are in the first paragraph of his wikipedia page. Seems like a good thing to have taken down if he were actually trying to hide something, you inbred chimp.

>a major globalist
[citation needed]

>communist propaganda
[citation needed]

There is no propaganda in game of thrones, you're just a right wing SJW who gets triggered by everything.

Omg. Lame even by shill standards.

imdb.com/list/ls003280390/

Most celebrities who change their name aren't Jewish.

it wouldnt be so shit if it was propaganda

NOOOOOOOO, IT'S ALL A JEW CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>There is no propaganda in game of thrones

>hurr durr david benioff is trying to hide his connection to his father!
>search for any information on david benioff, the first thing that comes up is who is father is

A strong conspiracy. You're dumb beyond words and you deserve to die.

De Jewz :(

Yeah those are just the shabbos goy puppets.

"Show business is an extention of the Jewish religion." -John Lennon

There is literally none, you are retarded.

>literally none

yes, yes and a mysterious robot makes the pedo threads on here.

Anyone know this guy's background? I'm guessing Irish Catholic.

Literally no propaganda in GoT shut up!

Because every second kike has the name Friedman, Benioff sounds marginally better but to unaware eyes neither the names Friedman nor Benioff deserve special caution, but to the woke few Benioff elicits just as much ominous Jew vibes as Friedman.

Let me guess, there will be no propaganda in Confederate either?

That's not the most deceptive thing they've done, the most would be the fact that they both went and studied Irish literature because they knew a large segment of Americans have Irish heritage and they wanted to exploit it. See this interview at 3:15:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKlBU49KI5s&t=424s

it's not just the Jewish last name user. It's the ties to Goldman Sachs/Obama/Bush.

His ties to Goldman Sachs are in no way hidden though. This seems like an important bit of information.

They're pretty hidden.

Let me guess, you also believe the fatman has writer's block.

Anyone know? His bio offers no info on his parents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff

This is literally the exact opposite of hidden. It's the first result when you google his name.

Tbf, I'm not sure D&D are pure evil. They did appear to want to gtfo as soon as possible as soon as GoT became straight up propaganda.

Their alleged participation in 'Confederate' isn't helping their case though.

Ultimately the connection to GS/Soetoro/Bush is pretty fucking ominous.

what propaganda is there in got?

From what I can make of it, D&D are just two dweebs who happened to land where they are but nobody has the guts to tell them to piss off because they are so naive. Just look at them. They're nerds.

Dutch perhaps?

>Weiss

Oh, then German most likely.

Should we start with the little girl warriors and shit eating montage (bad goys) in episode 1 S7?

Because if we are going to start naming all of the propaganda in GoT it's going to be a long day.

How is a little girl warrior propaganda? Are you retarded?

>who happened to land where they

Inversion of the natural order. Just like "Logan' and the 10,000 other female action hero movies the last 5 years or so.

Classic Commie tactic.

But you know that.

Been posting it for just over a month and it hasn't caught on yet. Neither has your attempt to repurpose language by calling everyone else what you are. Back to the drawing board for another sad attempt at a meme.

>Five TV showrunner panelists: Weeds' Jenji Kohan, The Wire's David Simon, Battlestar Galactica's Ronald D. Moore) David Shore (creator of House, and the lone current network employee) and David Milch (NYPD Blue, Deadwood)

>(Milch) asked the panel who there was Jewish; four out of five — including Milch — raised their hands, with Moore the odd man out

vulture.com/2007/10/three_things_you_would_have.html

>4 out of 5

Imagine the shitstorm if Moore had been the one daring to ask this question. He would have been branded an antisemite and his career would have been finished on the spot. When a goy says Hollywood is being ran by Jews, he has to apologize and risk his career, like what happened to Gary Oldman or Oliver Stone. When a Jew does it, it's just an arrogant joke.

How about the characters of Sol Star or Maury Levy? They're literally antisemitic caricatures, but a goy writer wouldn't have been allowed to write them.

Bingo.

I like when Tormund suddenly became homo.

But nope, no propaganda in GoT, take your meds etc.

Speak in practical terms though, what effect is it having? Are you saying that more women will become interested in martial arts? That they'll try to find where the faceless men live and train with them? How is a little girl warrior propaganda? It sounds like your actual complaint isn't that Game of Thrones is propaganda, but that it isn't. You want everything to be propaganda determined by you.

Give four examples then

Simon's father literally worked for B'nai B'rith International.