I'm leaving until December. Maybe forever

I'm voting for Trump ok? Oh wait, this is just /race/ now. I'm white, okay? my girlfriend is white, my friends are white, okay, okay, okay?

Do we have to agree on literally every issue? it's becoming a safe space.

This place has been a hell hole ever since the 40-50 year old fucking old weird assholes from the alt right and stormfront came here. And not even because of their political views. theyre just shitty people. Fuck off. bye.

Sup Forums at this moment is pretty much the least creative, least funny, least intelligent it's been in a LONG time. its an intellectual ghetto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_0kFRbQniM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur mums white u faget

now gtfo out

shut the fuck up

okay? okay? okay?

Have fun on Reddit.

k...

oh and we have the fucking Europeans here now too which is fun, we let them into our little club because the refugee shit was interesting?

and they made everything totally un-fun and unfunny, especially the German assholes? Yeah I see you assholes. FUCK you.

You're weird go away

>intellectual ghetto

damn dude.

>I think Sup Forums should be Sup Forums

Dont you like memes :D

bye young white man

The annual number of nonimmigrant visas issued to Saudi nationals soared 93% during Clinton’s tenure as secretary from 2009 to 2013, federal data show, hitting a record 108,578 in fiscal 2013 and reversing a post-9/11 pause in Saudi visa approvals.
Before leaving office, Clinton helped negotiate a little-noticed January 2013 administration deal with Riyadh to allow Saudi visa-holders to enter the U.S. as “trusted travelers” and bypass the normal border security process. The next year, the State Department issued an all-time-high 142,180 Saudi visas, consular data show.
All told, the Obama administration has opened the floodgates to more than 709,000 Saudi nationals, most of whom applied for student or business visas, records show.

Im at a point where I hope the Germans actually do get genocided just as revenge for the really obsessed German Sup Forums users who make everything too serious now. I see you and I know who you are and we're all tired of you.

k-keep me posted...

no one ever leaves

faggot OP will lurk and get triggered to shitpost

>least intelligent

That is a strange statement by you. Do you realize the time for fun and games is over? There are light hearted threads on Sup Forums but you have to be a complete idiot to not realize everything has changed.

OKKK

the world is an intellectual ghetto.

Been here since 2008. Seen many storms of shitposting in many variations.

Pol/ remains the same though in the end... and then another flood comes.

You just roll with the punches or leave, normie.

>least creative
>least intelligent
Sup Forums is far and away the cultural centerpiece of Sup Forums right now, maybe even the entire internet. It is the one and only board right now pumping out a steady supply of OC. A board on fucking Sup Forums.org is a major player in the election of the one of the world's most powerful individuals. A board on a Japanese cartoon imageboard is literally a major topic of discussion in the election, so much so a presidential candidate devoted an entire speech to it.

TL;DR
You're basically a dumb nigger

>This place has been a hell hole ever since the 40-50 year old fucking old weird assholes from the alt right and stormfront came here

way to out yourself as a complete newfag

sage

BWAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHA

but no seriously if you really think that this place has or has ever had some kind of "sanctity" that was special youre dead fucking wrong

Its not a safespace, its not an echo chamber, people here argue all the time

Now why dont you just sit back and relax with some politically incorrect discussion?

>dat delusion
kys you cringey idiot

>/b USED TO BE GOOD
>IM RUNNING AWAY 5EVER

Kys

Don't speak like that to me or my wife's son ever again

literally refute anything I said

toggaf t'nac uoy :pit orp

Europeans have been here for as long as Sup Forums has existed

>Not staying to watch the fireworks when trump loses

enjoy reddit though

Yeah right, you'll fucking be back tomorrow shitposting like always. If you haven't left yet you never will.

I'm a shitskin on Sup Forums since 2007 and I can confirm Sup Forums is in terminal phase of cancer, like Sup Forums in 2011
So many newfags suddenly, zero creativity, circle jerks in an echo chamber, most oldfags has left this board already

Agreed. 3 years ago it was neat. I got redpilled on race and multiculturalism without blatant racism. Now it's just full retard.

3 years ago it was already full of reddit retards.

The problem is faggots who brought their “banter” and shitposting from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /s4s/ and Sup Forums, and newfags who thought it was OK to post like that all the time

K.. KEEP US POSTED

k

Do you hate me as well ?
That would be an honor.

Wayne Lambright was banned. So Sup Forums is saved! No need to worry anymore!

youtube.com/watch?v=C_0kFRbQniM

>shitty
confirmed bernie cuck

there was no purity that has become tainted.

It was just good and entertaining and now it's shitty.

I don't know if it's the language barrier or a cultural barrier or if these people are just having mental breakdowns, but I can't deal with them anymore. I'll be fair, I'm specifically thinking about German posters, and German lurkers.

is this the German "efficiency"? Do they just go into turbo mode and they go berserk? my ancestry is Polish, it could be some German

They're aren't the only shitty ones though, it's a lot of my Americans too. There's a lot of guilt to go around

No. just a vague sense of superiority

Not enough. What state?

Break down your senate & house votes, both local & nationally.

See you tomorrow

>someone called you cuck. this is just a bad place. fedorabros from wizardchan think they are big deal trolls.

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

Did you know that cuckposting came from a Sup Forums forced meme? Because they were. and then they started doing them on Sup Forums. to make you mad. and it worked.

really well actually.

>intellectual ghetto
a ghetto for intellectuals?
What's next? they put us on trains and put us in prison camps??

>cuck
>kek
>meme magic

3/4 of the posts on this board are literally forced memes

>being this new

It is what you make it. Nigger.

Absolutely agree with you here
German posters are eithr
>HAHAH im a cuckmaster and you cant stop me stay mad alpha males
or
>incredibly apathetic fucks with the exception of responding to the former
They're never fun, they're never light-hearted, they never banter, they're just always a fucking downer

you're here forever
>sage

You must be new if you don't remember this Sup Forums before it was overrun by unfunny racist alt right fags

This really, I've been here longer.
Both /new/ and Sup Forums aren't so easily swayed, not much has changed. Except for the memes of the year maybe.

We will turn you in to nazis!

A

>it's becoming a safe space

It's becoming a safe space because fucking pussies like you can't hack people disagreeing with your ideas.