SWISH SWISH BISH

>SWISH SWISH BISH
>ANOTHER ONE IN THE BASKET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish my face was the insole of Katy Perry's shoe.

I wish she'd disappear. She's completely hemorrhaged her brand.

>Katy Perry gets a faceful of balls

Why would she cut her hair? Why would any girl do that?

holy shit i that video was so bad

um because its empowering sweety

Did Adam Sandler write and direct the music video?

that vudeo was so cringe kys guise brb killing myself because i cant take the cringe cringing into oblivion rn tbqhwu omg cringe af cringetastic

>SWISH SWISH BISH
>THATS THE END OF MY CAREER

Why are these walking vaginaholes not pandering to my gentlemanly taste? Feminism is cancer.

>still talking about election
you have to let go sweetie it's over

unironically this

This might have something to do with it.

Is she copying Miley's schtick from some years ago?

the humiliation will never go away libtard

a) she fucked up the hygine of her blonde extensions that can be seen in the Feels mv and had to cut them off as she stated in countless interviews
b) Shareblue Soros leftypolypes are behind all

>Taytays video blows her out of the water
Pity because I think swish swish is the better song.

>Live life as finely-tuned psyop extolling casual nihilism and apostasy to young girls
>Handlers decide this is no longer profitable (due to EDM-based pop falling out in favor of the even worse trap-pop)
>Cut you loose overnight
>Realize you're no longer a human being in any meaningful sense of the word

>jajaja despacito me gusta el trump and all who disagree are libtards ayay pepe
Kekistani spicshits never learn do they?

constant dying fucking her hair up or female empowerment meme haircut

>Realize you're no longer a human being in any meaningful sense of the word
Are you?

ANOTHER ONE IN THE CASKET

STILL angry?

nope

srsly getting triggered by a girl with short hair, lmao

get a grip katy

its because celebrities are meme farms user and millions of people mindlessly imitate them and it is sad

Drongf btfo im with her now

wtf I love kikes now

I believe that she will win! Disavow Diaper Drumpf!

Wtf? I thought Miley cleaned her act up? This is disappointing

Legit approve of him treating McCain like shit. As a politician JM is a weak capitulatior who puts the interests of global capitalism above his constituents. As a PoW his record is highly questionable. Many of his comrades say he collaborated with the enemy, received special treatment because of his father, and personally betrayed them to their captors.

It's also time we admitted to ourselves the Iraq war should not have happened, and the middle east is better off with its secular dictators.

does she even have good foot game?

Basically women become uncomfortable withe themselves and need to reinvent who they are to feel better about themselves so shaving their head or dying their hair is the easiest way for them to feel like a new vesion of them without dealing with any of the underlying emotional problems that made them feel that way in the first place.

>As a PoW his record is highly questionable. Many of his comrades say he collaborated with the enemy, received special treatment because of his father, and personally betrayed them to their captors.
Source for virtually any of this

good goy

Probably from Alex Jones

Or perhaps normies do stuff with their hair sometimes

stop being so autistic jesus christ

If you count the votes and remove all nazis, she won by over 40 million votes!

>Many of his comrades
inb4 its just one dude and the kind of person who buys an army costume from walmart and walks around in it in public pretending to be a marine.

unironically this

She looks quite disgusting desu.

Go to bed kid.

Nice toes and really sexual soles.

>dude autism lmao you're autistic
Anytime a woman messes with her hair, it's because she's undergoing a lot of stress. This is a well-known fact. Ask any women why they get a significant cut and they'll start telling you a story. It happened with Megyn Kelly getting btfo publically by Trump and it happened to ScarJo because she hit her mid-life crisis.

Some girls look better that way.

This is actually 100% accurate. Anyone who disagrees has never dated multiple girls residing on every level of the mental spectrum. Normal, well-adjusted women NEVER do this. There are many crazies that don't do this, but, if any woman does this, it is a direct indication that they are either fucked up or going through some shit. No exceptions.

That's true in general. But also in the music business it creates chatter. It's a small way to attempt to revitalize their careers.

Fuck, now I'm in love

You have never dated women or seen the aftermath of a crazy once their Chad boyfriend breaks up with them.

>muh womyn science

i need evidence to support this statement

>shaving their head or dying their hair is the easiest way for them to feel like a new vesion of them

This is oddly accurate. Also complete style makeovers. Usually the "pretty girl" who decides she's now into torn jeans and band shirts (my wild phase wooooh) or 50s style or problem glasses and unnatural hair colours.. it varies with the fads of the times.

You can also set your expectations to when this change occurs in them, or if it happens multiple times. If it's "too late" in life (late 20s, 30s or god forbid 40s) it's someone with deep unprocessed problems who thinks this "reinvention" will solve long lasting life problems. If it's happening over and over it's even worse. Avoid at all costs.

With Katy it's pretty obvious. It's the usual pretty girl's rebellion only it's much too late in her life. Probably because she was an artist and locked into her style for money. But now she's "free". See also Miley who had this much earlier, rebelling against the good girl thing by becoming a stereotypical drug using whore, but now has yet another change of heart backpedaling her "wild phase WHOOOO" and starting the settle down/found herself narrative.

It's all so tiresome.

You are an idiot for not knowing the guy speaks the truth. Women, whenever they drastically cut or dye their hair a non-natural color are going through some shit they can't handle. It's the "I can't look at this person in the mirror anymore because it reminds me of the past". So, they chop it off or change it to try and forget/avoid the situation/memories.

I can never have enough of these.

>from fuckable in WE WUZ kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
>to dyke-like in meme shit
I still can't believe they did Shooting Star bit.

pokemon GO to the polls!

Victims of abuse do weird shit to their body in order to prove to themselves they're still in control of something.

The fuck happened?

another great dance tune, ruined by singing

>Miley announces she's cleaning up and going back to her roots in country
>Katy Perry goes insane dyes her hair blond then cuts it all off and starts making music that's similar to what Miley did (bon appetit for example)
Wonder how long it'll be before Perry realizes its a neverending battle of trying to outdo your competition, which I guess now is Lady Gaga.

>The 2017 VMAs Drew Lowest Ratings in MTV History

I saw the fidget spinner and I clapped! I clapped for the thing I recognise being used by a person I also recognise!

Katy Perry is told by her (((handlers))) to use the fidget spinner meme. She awkwardly spins it, and the crowd goes wild. Ellen looks on as if she's realized that she's participated in the collapse of western civilization. As if she's gazed into the belly of the machine, and realized that it's bleeding out. It starts as a silent trickle, slowly growing more widespread, more turbulent, more forceful. And then one day, the dam will burst and we'll all drown in it.

Will Katy go through Miley's "plastering the Internet with pictures of her tits and vagina" phase?

>SWISH SWISH BISH
>ANOTHER RICK IN THE BASKET

Sadly no. She knows that her appeal comes from being a cock tease.

Just take a moment to realize a music label approved this song for one of their "top artists"

>pandering to pavement apes with basketballs

Is Ellen...(ourgirl)?

BALLED ON

Damn, I miss this Katy.

feenales only show bewbs to tease my dingus
me nme me

is this the reality of supporting a losing candidate in American politics.

Cause oh boy if it is.

one of the best in the biz.

>"North Korean nukes could not come any sooner"

HER SEXY BARE FEET!

I'm relevant, I swear!