youtube.com/watch?v=3TlwsjGB32c
youtube.com/watch?v=XUAYFEQu8T0
youtube.com/watch?v=3W_5uy4Pj_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yAOpjHCaLA4
youtube.com/watch?v=QD4j-xSpguw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wgc1fStFlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sectioning.

Holiday is the one that stands out in my mind.

the one where they accidentally kill the dog and eat it

That's the one where the show went downhill

Anyways: the one where they are stuck in that hallway

More like the Pepe Show XDD

the wedding
/thread

My favorites are the ones revolving around his sham marriage to Sophia.

S02E02

That (pretty awful) episode is 3 series after Holiday though, so it negates your first point (which I agree with).

anyone with big suze

the one where you realize that the show is shit

The one where they go to Dartmouth is pretty much the blueprint of peepshow

Shrooming
Is that...normal pooing you're doing?

This, everything else after was a slow wind down

CAULIFLOWER IS TRADITIONAL

That might be my personal favourite episode.
>Jez organising a stag for Mark on a canal boat
>Offering to drink Mark's piss for a laugh because he's so bored
>Mark's metric/imperial joke
>"Just stay mute, Mark. You're a social freak. Remain in your compound."
>"Naughty slutty mummy!"
>Jez eating the burned dog leg and trying to get Mark to eat it as well

So many good moments in that one.

The one were Mark fucks an underage teenage goth.

>Jesus Valerie! if you didn't like it you could have just said!
later
>She does look quiet good in my pajamas

cheesy cauliflower is NOT traditional

That's the only episode I genuinely can't stand to watch. I enjoy cringe comedy but that entire episode is just full of dread. I guess terrible Christmases and family tensions just hit too close to home.

S1 was great. I think the Judas scene was in the first ever episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=RHrcrdreO5Q

aint no quim likes to party like the quim down in darty

>tfw I actually shared a flat with a mate who had the exact same (wrong) opinion that a boiler works faster if you set it to the highest temperature before turning it down when it gets to where you want it to be
For two years I was a Mark living with a Jeremy

The show should've ended at the wedding I think, it was a great finale

>that entire pissing scene with Jez

But yeah, everything after that felt a bit forced, with storylines being inserted just to make the series last longer.

The wedding turning out to be a disaster and Mark and Jeremy driving off together in the honeymoon car would've been the perfect ending. I'm still quite happy with the bittersweet ending we eventually got though

Episode I remember most is the one where the mark sits on the robber in his house.

That one was so infuriating to watch, especially when Jez opens the door for those hoodies

Gym.

Also great choices.

The one where Mark gets raped.

Who's your peepfu, Sup Forums?
>Sophie
>Dobby
>Big Suze
>Nancy
>Elena
>April
>Mark's sister

Or the one where Jez ridesca BMX and Mark summons angelic hords.

Quantocking

Too many to choose from, but my two favs are the pissing in the church episode and the dog eating episode.

what was happening at the party?

youtube.com/watch?v=3TlwsjGB32c

I rarely watch that episode. I always feel bad for Darryl.

Goth chick he goes bowling with in season 1
I'd also like an aggressive handjob from Toni.

Best character.

Always Mark's sister. I want a girl who moans tickety-boo durring sex.

Also a good choice, kinky asphyxiation sex with a goth girl with daddy issues.

I mean that goes without saying. They never should've ended JLB because it made it harder and harder to get Johnson into the episodes. Still it led to one of my favourite quotes
>Suze! Where's the big scissors? Have you MOVED the big scissors?

> l've got a 32" plasma in my office. You put a document up on that baby and you...are seriously looking at that document.

Don't forget that Mitchell and Webb are in a new sitcom called Back that starts this Wednesday. I think it was written by the Peep Show writers as well so should be good

Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here. Pretty expensive, as I recall.

There's no laugh track right? Nothing kills a sitcom for me faster.

>tfw you're a pedophobe

I very much doubt that. It looks more like a drama/comedy hybrid.

I agree about laugh tracks though. It annoyed the fuck out of me in That Mitchell and Webb Look.

the one where they kidnap that guy and tell him they'll chop his willy off and feed it to him

didn't find this THAT funny
like the more subtle stuff

The one where they meet that joiner again and this time he's painting their flat.

>Did you get Dulux? I specified Dulux
>Yeah mate, whatever you wanted, that's what it is
>That tin hasn't got a label
>That's just how we get it in the trade mate

Then later in the episode he's suicidal.

>I'll do it, I'll drink this paint and it will really mess me up because it's the cheap shitty stuff
>I FUCKING KNEW IT

i mean, i'd always wondered.

whatever episodes this scene is from
youtube.com/watch?v=XUAYFEQu8T0

my favourite bit is the party at that guys flat where he's like
"you dont want to go in there"

This is my favourite scene as well

Pure brilliance. The fact that Jez always wondered if Mark was a "mega pedo" is amazing. Especially because it's just after Mark admits he's afraid of having a newborn baby, meaning that Jez thought Mark was afraid he'd be tempted to fuck his own baby.

big suze or the blonde mark finds at university

Everyone who didn't say 'Jeremy Makes It' is a pleb
>Gog
>Daryl's Cor Anglais
>Not Jaws
>Pic related

It always made me laugh how Jeff would mock Mark all the time even though he was a cuck who had to raise another man's child.

Great joke family. Big Mad Andy is a daft cunt.

>those shoes
dman superhans was well-dressed

probably people eating poo like berghain

this
youtube.com/watch?v=3W_5uy4Pj_Q

The best 6 seconds of Peep Show is when Nancy gets Jez to black up and he just can't take it and walks out and Mark's in the kitchen reading a paper and they make eye contact. So simple but I can't stop laughing every time I see it. Starts at 0:58 in this clip
youtube.com/watch?v=yAOpjHCaLA4

Also the scene where Jez comes home with the shopping and he's bought cat food and denture cleanser just to "throw off the cashiers" so they don't think they only ever buy frozen pizzas and alcohol is very relatable. I've often found myself with a basket of hell (booze and junkfood) and decided to buy some random shit just so the cashier doesn't think I'm a lazy alcoholic.

i thought i was the only one who loved this scene so much. hilarious

Who's the one with the strap-on? That one.

>Whack it up to 29, I'm freezing
>29 are you insane? That's far too hot
>Obviously we don't want it to be 29 but if we set it to 29 and then turn it off before it reaches that temperature we can trick the boiler into working faster

I would fucking WRECK Mark's sister.

>You can't imagine your mom having sex with a black man? That's pretty racist Jeremy.

Was this a commentary on SJW nutjobs?

was he right though? i always thought his idea seemed genius

>It'll the be like "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jeremy's delivery as the boiler always gets me.

political correctness gone mad

big suze and johnson ending up together was so funny

chipsticks or frazzles?

No, central heating works at a constant rate. It doesn't matter if you want to increase the temperature by 1 degrees or 15 degrees, it's not going to work any faster if you set the temperature higher.

see
Obviously he's wrong. Boilers aren't sentient. You set it to the temperature you want and it gets there. Putting it on max doesn't make the boiler think it should hurry up.

As an HVAC tech I have to explain this shit to customers all day. Just set the thermostat to your desired temperature. If it's not reaching that temperature, then setting it higher or lower will do fuck all. If you have a multiple staged system of heating or cooling, then it will heat/cool faster by putting the system into the highest stage, but it's not worth it to jack it all the up then come back and cut it off when it gets to where you want.

Defo.

That scene always got me weirdly hot. I want an insane gf who wants me to black up and fuck her while she pretends to be my mum.

The one when Mark thinks he is gay and Jez remembers what was the bad thing with Super Hans hahahahha

In series one they had a lovely scene after Mark fucked up his voicemail message to Sophie, where him and Jez got into the bathroom to drink whiskey and Mark tops up Jez' whiskey with the shower head, like they've done it dozens of times before.
You never see them do it again but it's implied that it's a sort of ritual they do when one of them is depressed and it just felt really real.

Love the idea of living with a mate and when something goes to shit, you just hang out in the bathroom drinking whiskey together until you forget your problems.

not my favourite overall but the best episode in the latter seasons was definitely paintball

>Mark fucked up his voicemail message to Sophie

That was also a top tier scene.

>Jez's face twisting more and more into agony as Mark digs himself deeper

youtube.com/watch?v=QD4j-xSpguw

I have never laughed harder at peep show than

mother.
>sophie
FUCK

that scene may have been the hardest thing i've ever endured on tv

Perfect. The first series in general was one of the best.
>nazi love doodle
>introduction of Johnson and seeing Mark progressively copy his facial hair in each scene

Frazzles

I'd love to do a word association and Rorschach test in real life, just to experience it.

they all look like hungry devouring twats to me

same, I'm not the type of person who would ever go to therapy though :/

I would if I could afford it
I got a lot of problems

Did Mitchell and Webb create this show or was it Jesse armstrong & Sam Bain?

Mitchell & Webb didn't create the show and only had nominal writing credits for additional material.

ive been offered it but turned it down
privacy doesn't exist in my country "UK" and I don't want a "history of mental health issues" to bar me from getting certain types of jobs in the future

Ah. So Armstrong and Bain were the ones really responsible for it?

I was only asking because I heard Armstrong is showrunner on a new HBO show. Wasn't sure if he'd had his own show before.

It's not piss

im in the UK too and you fucked up unless you're some sort of paedo

The one where Sophie gives birth

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wgc1fStFlc

im not any sort of paedo thanks
and I'm mostly fine now anyway, I can work through my problems on my own

Armstrong and Bain created it, but over the years Mitchell and Webb were given a lot more influence and had the authority to change certain lines or scenes. Mark and Jeremy as very much based on M&W's celebrity persona so in later series it was much more of a team effort.

I'm in therapy. I might ask for those tests some time just to see what I get out of it. All I see in Rorschach stuff is giant moths, and I'd be just like Mark with the word association and hide my actual thoughts and change them into something I think would be acceptable.

>tfw you like the show as a whole but some bits make you cringe so hard it gets physically uncomfortable to watch

>NO TURKEY?

either that or you're an incredibly hard to detect paedo

Best season in all of Peep Show s5-9