twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such thing as a white shotcaller

>Dude I'm gonna backstab the people that protected me in prison lmao

oh and

>Dude I love my family so much but I'm gonna stay in prison lmao

Movies for retards

swisher rolled tight got sprayed with ike

weak third act, literal nonsense behavior on Jaime's part for the sake of it
>I'll deliver up all these illegal guns but I can never face my family again ;____;

>deliver up all these guns
but he botched the delivery on purpose

he saved his family, and his own life by doing what he did

Yeah if you go to the George Lucas school of screen writing

To normal with good taste, this movie is retarded

>but he botched the delivery on purpose
Gee maybe that's what i meant asshat. He was also offered several deals which he turned down for no reason at all. fucking retard

I honestly thought it was great.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau carried the role really well.

Yeah, I agree that the third act was pretty stupid.

>He was also offered several deals which he turned down for no reason at all. fucking retard

even if him and his family were put in witness protection, they would be hiding for the rest of their lives. and the beast could still find a way to get to them. he's clearly very resourceful

Because normally when you kill the head of a criminal organization you and your family dont face any consequences.

But Jamie was in Dorne a long time so I get that

never heard of barry mills and tyler bingham

This.

The movie was well done, but story is really shit.
The message you get is that it is better to serve a life sentence than being a nazi.

Well I wasn't expecting this.

Felt like a made for TV movie. Ridiculous story, b tier acting, truly a waste of time.

nah when he was leaving jail he only finds out that it's blood in blood out and his family were threatened. from that point moving forward he planned on going back to jail and becoming the shot caller so he could keep them safe.

at least thats how I saw it. the only way they'd ever be safe again was if he goes back in for life after killing the key holder and taking his place.

Jaime was great in this film though, but I will give you that the story was dumb and turned to complete shit near the middle.

every car has a shot caller retard. the ab runs almost every yard

why's there a nonwhite neo-nazi?

If Sup Forums was a prison, which boards would be prags and which would hold the keys?

when he sits in the cage at the end says "there must always be a shot caller"

the feels!

I don't get the point of him being a nazi, he never says anything bad or does anything bad to a jew or a nigger. so why be a nazi at all?

He needed to fit in. They were all Nazis in max security, so he needed to become one as well.

>Prags
/fit/ fags that fuck for money
/cgl/ traps that fuck for love
/r9k/ the kid that ran amok killed some teens and is now sodomised for amusement
Sup Forums the well-known pedo, gets assfucked 160 times and dies in the first week due to severe cum poisoning

>Keys
Sup Forums the vern, the ideologist
Sup Forums the african nigger, that sees prison as an amusement park
Sup Forums the dirty prison guard

Because he got picked up by the Nazi crew at the beginning and really had no choice.

Unironically MOTY.

>I don't get the point of him being a nazi, he never says anything bad or does anything bad to a jew or a nigger. so why be a nazi at all?

Because you have no options, if you are caucasian you are with the brotherhood, if you are a nigger you are with the hommies, if you are a latino you are with the esés.

If you are neutral you are with the fuckboys.

what if I'm a slav?

big herc approves
youtube.com/watch?v=yHwLqQM4lDg

I agree that the films this year have been shitty, so this is a good try, but this is no Wind River.

I know we're not supposed to like black people around here but Big Herc in genuinely a good guy.

if there are no vors in prison having their own, you are in the brotherhood.

if you look white they dont care plus his character wasnt AB he was running with PEN1 which is a real white street gang in cali. also they dont belive in the nazi ideology. the tats and shit are for show. mask u and goggles were low tier prison gang who run the yards for AB since irl most of ABers are housed in isolation to disrupt their power in the pens

your white faggot so get in where you fit in

Sup Forums and Sup Forums told me I'm not white

AB dont see themselves as nazi skinheads. when they began they came up with single tat that they called the brand. its a reference to the old time cow herders who had different brands that they branded into the cows and they saw themselves as outlaws and modern day gunslingers or cowboys hence "the brand"

well in american prisons theres only 3 colors. white black and spic

what about asians?

are asians on the white or spic team?

jk there are no asians in prison

but what about sandpeople?

probably join the spics

>when black crime rate is so high, you have to group hispanics with whites, to make the number seem less racist

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

they would fit in with the spics
sand people would be on there own. no one likes terrorist

What if you're Arab or Indian?