2030 Every Third German Will be of African Origin Study Finds

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good
Germany has to die
World would be a much better place without germs

user, you have to give source/site for this sort of thing. and translate.
And when you link, fucking use archive.is This keeps the Jews from getting click shekels or tracking where their views come from..

>Implying we won't have a purging in December.

With Jews
You Lose

This isn't true.

I know I'm risking coming off as a pedantic douche, but it's important not to lose the language here...

By 2030, every third person LIVING in Germany will be of African origin. 100% of Germans will still be white Germanic people. There is a difference between a state and a nation.

The German people will hopefully continue to exist no matter what happens to their state. I pray that they gain a sense of in-group identity and cohesion before they miscegenate or decline in birth rate too far.

They are a beautiful and unique part of the human family, and it's disgusting to see so many powerful forces so desperate to destroy their genetic stock.

Germans are nothing but trouble.

All Hitler ever did was turn nationalism into a dirty word.

>he thinks there won't be any miscegenation

I look welcomely towards my eventual death. This world has rejected me. I wish only peace. Your existence in the new-world of tomorrow will be a living hell infinitely worse than the pain you gleefully inflict upon the Germans, today.

We will take our homelands back. Wake up Swede where is there is a Viking spirit inside of you

The end of the ARYAN is near!

HUZZAH! VICTORY TO ALBION!

But we are all African, bigot :)

There will be no victory, no rest, no succour for the ARYAN and its snivelling jelly-like 'people'.

The ARYANDIED will occur as is told in the prophecy and the world will be inherited by the ETERNAL ANGLO.

The ARYAN NATION will crumble.

Funny because it was the anglosphere who fought us. You wanted this.

Hello this is German police, we will be at your home in 10 minutes you will be prosecuted for this extreme racist post.

Be a good goyim and accept more refugees from middle east and Africa, don't be a silly Nazi.

OH GOD THE EYES.

Whoa hans, lets not forget what happened the last (two times) you folks got uppity

hail the mixed master race !

Yes - we did. Since the first ARYAN raiders arrived at the shores of fair Albion in the mid 600's, we have been sworn to destroy any and all trace of the ARYAN MENACE.

No longer will you parasitise the beautiful EUROPA.
No longer will you exterminate your peaceful fellow white Europeans.
From now on - you will serve us until you are fed into the whirring BLOOD EXTRACTORS at the refinery.

Do you know what a "nation" is?

You have no idea.

Keep telling yourself that you won the war. Enjoy your diversity and BLM and spics.

" In Sweden, for instance, which like Germany has had an open door, 71 percent of all asylum applicants in 2015 were men."
" In the German case the important number here isn’t the country’s total population, currently 82 million. It’s the twentysomething population, which was less than 10 million in 2013 (and of course already included many immigrants). In that cohort and every cohort afterward, the current influx could have a transformative effect."
" But it could also double or treble this migration’s demographic impact, pushing Germany toward a possible future in which half the under-40 population would consist of Middle Eastern and North African immigrants and their children."
nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0

You will pay for this. Maybe not in this life but you and your country will pay.

ARYANS UNITE

They probably need 1000 clicks just to make a single shekel

Everything in your house probably got the jews thousands of shekels tho

the 'spics' here work. how bout them roaches?
shame all your men and leader died long ago. no respectable group of men would ever let what happens to your women and children go on here.

This. In the end it will have been the Anglos who killed White people.
T-thanks Churchill, greatest Briton ever

And we will rule over this new ARYAN-FREE world as its new masters. Soon the only thing you shall hear on this world is the gloating laughter of a million beautiful ANGLOS, triumphant in victory and inheritor to PLANET ANGLO.

Look at me, I'm the German now.

So what? Every German already has ancestry originating from Africa.

>no source

A german with dark hair and brown eyes must have sub-saharan/middle-eastern roots

The faster Germany will disappear, the better for everyone.