Hypothetically speaking

If you had a girlfriend that had lost a bet in which she would have to dress up like and play the character of a Sup Forumsgirl around the house for a week, what Sup Forumsgirl would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/movies/films/goldfinger.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why am I a lesbian now?

So Asami then?

If this didn't happen irl and you don't have a story to tell then no one cares.

>If you had a girlfriend

Princess Marco.

sounds pretty gay

>wanting a girlfriend in 2016

V6 Supergirl where she was really angry all the time

Depends on the character depending on what my gf looked like.

In general, my waifus are PG, Supergirl, Zatanna, and Death of the Endless, so probably one of those.

One she'd enjoy playing so that she'd be more receptive to more of this sorta thing in the future.

Obviously 90's Psylocke, didn't even need to think about that one

The Punisher. I'll like her to wear a Frank Face mask as she pegs me, while I scream "Punish me."

I asked this question to my girlfriend almost exactly like yesterday, but it was what she'd want me to dress up as.

She said the major from ghost in the shell, and when I said western she said Shego

Well Lapis Lazuli is mai waifu, but I wouldn't want those worlds to collide so I'd probably have her dress up like Zatanna since women in tuxedos are incredibly hot.

>not humiliating and degrading her with your choice
I see you are unfamiliar with the ways of women.

She has good taste.

If there was a bodypaint that wouldn't end up killing someone if they wore it more than a day, Inque.

you shouldn't bully your girlfriend

black cat

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Because you browse a board dedicated to comics and cartoons, so the chances of you actually having a boyfriend is pretty small.

The maid, not the candlestick.

My wife dresses up, but that's an Sup Forums thing

If I was going to go with a Sup Forumsgirl I would probably go with Mayday

Because shoulder pads can be sexy, too.

no, they're not

Dunno, maybe zatanna or star butterfly nothing too lewd or embarrassing.

I'd rather lose the bet and be made to cross play in a lovely dress instead.

That's an old wives' tale.
If you use makeup/paint made specifically for use on the skin, and the person is not allergic to the ingredients, they could wear it indefinitely.
Just make sure they stay hydrated. The idea that "skin needs to breathe", is bullshit.
snopes.com/movies/films/goldfinger.asp

Empowered. For obvious reasons. Or maybe Ninjette.

>If you had a girlfriend
FUCK YOU STOP REMINDING ME I DON'T

tits or gtfo

It's literally exactly what 99% of them want.

Except for black women. DO NOT bully a black girlfriend.

The thought always passed my mind, and she was pretty meek, and if I could, I would probably do it and she would be okay with it. The problem was that I was poor and there aren't any good normal clothing substitutes, and that my relationship was a secret.

This is the problem with the fantasy of dressing up your girlfriend with your waifu, never mind the willingness of your partner in dressing as someone obviously superior to her.

Ms Marvel.
All day.
Every day.

why not?

Assuming she had 10/10 costume and body to match the suit?

Classic corsset Scarlett Witch.
Rogue
Korra

Shit too many to really settle on 1.

And Velocity as well for dat ass.

You can pick a costume for yourself to wear around the house or ask your boyfriend for his pick, let us know how it goes.

Pearl, obviously

Well my girlfriend is black with a big puffy sexy afro, that severely limits my options

Doctor Manhattan.

Black women are sterotypically angry, so I guess he's saying she'll beat you up or something.

Catwoman.

She could even wear a different Catwoman outfit every day. Selina's had a bunch of them.

Thing is though, If you have a nerdy GF, and I'm not talking about those model looking girls from the anime expos, I'm talking about a normal looking nerdy GF, chances are she's too shy to wear anything from heroines like Supergirl por psylocke.

I know because My GF was going to dress up as raven for a costume party last year but chickened out at the last moment

does she looks like this
if so
good job user you're living our dream

She actually has a strong dislike of feminists who blame everything on men, so no.

But yeah, girl on girl bullying is pretty brutal.

Probably Frida from El Tigre or, I know it's a huge cliché, but Alice.

My last gf was asian though so none of those would work.

no i didn't mean that
i mean does she look like the geek girl in this comic?

My fucking sides

Can't resist the thicc.

>that posture
Crazy accurate

>But yeah, girl on girl bullying is pretty brutal.
No it's not, it's name-calling and catty bitchiness, it's not a big deal.

I had a Gf that liked costume sex. One time she dressed up like Harley and surprised me. she had me dress as Poison Ivy
I'm not a girl.

Raven, because I hate myself a little bit.

Grey bodypaint everywhere, the sheets are fucking RUINED.

You're the girl in the relationship, I bet you masturbate to the gentle femdom/role reversal threads on /d/ too.

Garnet

Or Zoe Aves.

100% correct.

No, she's more of a thicc (though not so much) goth

That supergirl looks really animu,but at the same time, has the calarts face.

Shit's really weird

Same here, I'd go with Misty Knight.

X-23

Anything can be hypothetically sexually attractive to anyone. It's all circumstantial. You'd know that if you weren't a full-time contrarian.

I really don't give a shit what "she" is, or that the webcomic is shit. I'd hit it with the force, speed, and precision of a modern combined arms assault.

for women it is
#imwitheverygirl
#stopcyberbullying
#getideasforshorterhashtags

Black Canary for sure

still hot
goodjob user

>dating black girls
was nice knowing you, whitey

Sup Forums only?

A lot of bodypaint is pretty toxic if left on too long, especially the good stuff that doesn't smear off

I know the skin breathing is bullshit

Don't even think about it, faggot.

What's wrong with having a black girlfriend?

>thicc goth
UNF

>black with a big puffy sexy afro
i envy you user

If my gf lost the bet she would have to spend the day nude, not some costume faggotry

Not that much, depends on the type of black girl she is. If she grew up with both parents in a nice neighborhood, went to college and doesn't have black friends, you're actually statistically more likely to be happy than with a white girl with a similar background.

The only thing left there, is that you might as well adopt because your kids will look nothing like you.

pleb taste

Knowing my GF, it'd probably be me who'd have to walk around in a sexy Sup Forums costume. Not that I mind, of course

>underageb& virgin detected

Well, if you insist. I guess my girlfriend is dressing as Zatanna.

GF is shy nerd with a great somewhat chubby body... so of course this: Would require a blonde wig though

>Boco
>having a gf

they do when they're immature, which is to say when they're teenagers or haven't grown out of a teenage mindset
teenage girls have been known to bully people into suicide completely on purpose

So she'd just drink all week and smash your apartment?

with a blue strap-on

I mean, if I wanted to. Cuz I could.

I just don't wanna.

>GF is shy nerd with a great somewhat chubby body...
Same here pretty much: shy, chubby-ish, huge nerd.
If she had to go with it no matter what (in this hypothetical situation), then I'd choose picrelated.
I know I'd be in hot water for doing that, but it'd be worth it.

dressing up as Velocity won't make a girl's ass bigger, you know

Now I'm just imagining some sad fuck hanging mirrors everywhere and cosplaying Zatanna while pretending he's his non-existing girlfriend.

Ether skimpy Supergirl or gipsy Scarlet Witch.

You will get the shit beaten out of you if you visit her family in the ghetto

you could slit someone's throat with those ribs

This and Batwoman are very close second.

/thread right there

>tfw your gf is not just black but bliggidy-black

That's a good costume choice, user