Homestuck

Why does Hussie keep on favoring this character, while shitting on another one constantly?

What's his fucking problem?

Never read it, but based on cultural assimilation is a nerdy spider-motif girl that has 2deep planing which abuses narrative. Sounds cool.

It's meta and ironic and self-satire, etc, etc.
It was until it started becoming a hindrance to the story.

It doesn't matter anymore, its over.

Why was Vriska not in the credits? Do you think the reason John seems depressed is because of/ related to her?

Credits made me smile though :')

NOT YET.
>Why was Vriska not in the credits?
She was using the Juju on Lord English.
> Do you think the reason John seems depressed is because of/ related to her?
Probably not.

"was using"
I don't understand, so she didn't make it into the new universe with them?

Let me guess, the wedding?

No idea. Why does he constantly shit on this character?

No. The everything. In fact, the everything BUT the wedding.

No, apparently not. She wasn't on the Lilypad. That's why Terezi flew into a fucking blackhole.

What about it?

To show that anger is not the way and punish him for it because he is the embodiment of toxic masculinity.

Just seeing all them lil niggas there being all happy and shit. It's like when a friend of yours goes away for a very long time. But after the long time he sends this snapchat of his time there and its amazing, ya know?

he loves to do things wrongly, for the lulz.
"Ha what if one of the supporting cast turns out to be more important than the main characters? That would fuck with people who are used to narrative stories."
He even SAID shit like this when he was still interacting with his readers, like on Formspring.

#BringVriskaBack2017

Who knows. Karkat was never a hardass but Hussie straight went back and made him a full-on pussy with that reveal about the denizen being a wimp.

Everything about this comic was gold up to and including ministrife. I'd say what happened after didn't turn the comic to shit exactly, but it certainly tainted it including a lot of Karkat's dialogue and characterization

That's an equally dumb reason. Plus John is emotionally kill.

Well I mean seeing John emotionally kill wasn't happy duh, but it definitely brings interest into the situation

Years without removing that banner wow

People unironically sad they felt bad in the comments section of Credits when Terezi said she hadn't found her yet. It's honestly kind of disgusting.

Vriska is not a man?

>it definitely brings interest into the situation
This I can 100% agree on. Hussie redemption arc is finally possible.

And the happy, fun times did feel slightly more genuine than the stuff in Act 7-ish Homestuck. Mostly because Dirk and Jake were doing shit that Dirk and Jake would do.

Eff u. I love Vriska.

No.
Terezi states in a conversation with John in the credits she's out in the furthest ring searching for her but couldn't find her.

I'm not one to defend his shit writing, but why do so many people defend and care about this character? His entire role is I'M LOUD AND SHOUTY AND SAY FUCK A LOT XD!!! and appeals only to deviantart and tumblr crowds.

Is this a joke?

Because Vriska is a symbolic thief and edgy characters are the best. She is also a meme.

Because Karkat is a symbolic cleric and moralfag and everyone hates these assholes. He is also a meme.

>His entire role is I'M LOUD AND SHOUTY AND SAY FUCK A LOT XD!!! and appeals only to deviantart and tumblr crowds.
He was the leader of the trolls and a main character.

I dont rem seeing the convo :S, I remember the pictures of her looking, but not any words, then again I was baked too

So do you think John looks at Rose and Dave and thinks "I don't even know these guys anymore."

It's not Vriska's fault hussie overused the shit out of her. We can still like her while hating what was done with her.

Not at all. I Love Vriska.

The context is post-retcon Vriska. Unironically caring about the character post-retcon Vriska. There is no justifying this.
>We can still like her while hating what was done with her.
Sometimes I think you just jump into conversations without paying attention to the context or what was actually said.
Again, joke? Or did you not read what I actually said.

What did he mean by this?

It was 8 hearts, guess they aren't showing

Vriska should have died in Act 5 and stayed dead

Also dreambubbles should have never fucking existed.

God hates Vriska.
But then we wouldn't have Aranea./

I miss Formspring Hussie.

How long will it last? Do you think they're happy? Are they REALLY lesbians?

>DUHHHHH ME ROSE
>ROSE LOOK NICE IN CLOTHES DURRR
>Thats Nice Dear Please Come Back To Bed And Stop Talking

I hope Terezi never finds Vriska and learns to move on.

Honestly, Vriska wouldn't be happy in the new world. Her desire to be the best and her antagonism wouldn't fit well with the new, peaceful lives and world that was created in Earth C.

THOSE ARE SOME BIG BROWN HARLEY SQUASH

He never originally knew them in the first place, they're not his Rose and Dave.

>How long will it last?
Realistically, not very long. No ship in Homestuck would. In canon, probably FUREVER!!!!!!!111 SQUEE -W-
>Do you think they're happy?
Realistically, their relationship could go either way but I don't think they're particularly good for each other. In canon, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Are they REALLY lesbians?
One's debatable, the other is not. (Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So was Dirk for a while in the Alpha arc, but he's just as bland. You only notice now that Karkat's bland because he only had one or two single traits, being loud and swearing a lot. Once they were removed we see how shallow he really is.

I want to love Hussie and make him feel confident again.

I AM SILLY.

nice strawman faggot u get it at the crow store

Thanks.

Post-retcon Vriska is still the same Vriska from act 5. Her character arc was completely obliterated, but she's still as likable now as she was then. I don't blame her for the retcon, she just did what was rational for her to do in the situation Hussie put her in. It's Hussie's fault for driving the plot in a direction where Vriska was obnoxiously the answer to everything.

>So was Dirk for a while in the Alpha arc, but he's just as bland
Opinion disregarded.

Shame about the hair color

Do you think Kanaya cheats on her?

She obviously wants to make Dave feel better about his ginger self

It's not a strawman. I'm not arguing against anyone. I'm just being smarmy against fangirls.

Karkat as a character was a person trying to fit into a system that would have had him killed on the spot (or, if he begged and pleaded enough, maybe placed as a lowly footsoldier to be fed to the enemies). He led people without actually having *it*: the thing needed to lead people successfully. He could keep people together for a common goal, but he couldn't actually conciliate with anyone.

He was loud, overbearing, over-analyzing, overly rigid to enforcing systems and other stupid shit that don't benefit him or anyone else (e.g. caste system), and had the foresight of a slice of ham.

He was a character so focused on the Right Now that it hurt him and everyone around him when his actions from the Right Now impacted the Short-term Future pretty badly; he was so focused on beating up the Black King that he made Kanaya speed up the frog breeding and created a deeply broken universe; he was so focused on keeping the remaining living trolls together that he neglected his duty as Gamzee's moirail (and really, everyone neglected him, but that's for another time).

>How long will it last?
As long as you want them to.
>Do you think they're happy?
Do you want them to be?
>Are they REALLY lesbians?
1. Trolls, by biology, are "bisexual" in that their reproductive system doesn't requires vaginas being filled with dicks and whatnot.
2. Hussie specifically stated that Kanaya has a "girl kink", but from her actions and previous relationships one can infer that she has a "girl kink" only for the romances that fill pails, i.e. red and black. She has been moirails with males and has been a long-time ashen participant in Vriska's and Eridan's shenanigans.
3. Rose, as with all the humans not stated to have a specific sexuality, can be inferred as bisexual bare minimum.

That's pretty much why Vriska isn't in Earth C.

I hope so. She's the one that instigated the footjob in that photo after all. You'd think it would have been Rose that coerced Kanaya into it, but no.

>Post-retcon Vriska is still the same Vriska from act 5
Not really. All Act 5 is magic is gone in Pre-Act 7 Homestuck.

Regardless, legitimately caring about the plot device she became is stupid especially after she had a complete arc.
>. I don't blame her for the retcon, she just did what was rational for her to do in the situation Hussie put her in. It's Hussie's fault for driving the plot in a direction where Vriska was obnoxiously the answer to everything.
I'm not blaming her character, you stupid idiot!!!!!!!!!

With Jane "Make the Human Kingdom Great Again" Crocker no doubt!

Rose will get bored of Kanaya. I'm surprised she isn't already. What do they even talk about? Kanaya barely has a sense of humor.

>over-analyzing,
More like just overly-critical with thrown-in projection and bullshit. Karkat is not particularly insightful in any sense.
> reproductive system
System in the less conventional sense. They literally have a system for breeding that doesn't distinguish between gender. They are inherently a heterosexual species though.

this had predicted the credits all along...
we were fools!

Rosemary in a nutshell, Cuntpi.

They don't talk, they just stand around and have weddings.

But Aradia wasn't in the credits... Or her shoes...

Does she even like wearing shoes?

Rose probably talks a lot to Kanaya!
I bet her conversations go like
>LPLBPLBPLBPBLBPBLB
Kanaya has hard time understanding her though, what with the vagina in rose's mouth and all

Not if there's cum in them.

Oh...

No one tell her, please.

it's representative johns state of being at the end of the credits. "Cum in shoes" is a metaphor for "kill myself" and aradia represents john's ""friends""

>Kanaya has hard time understanding her though, what with the vagina in rose's mouth and all
>Implying it wouldn't be Kanaya blabbering into Rose's vagina.

>It's Hussie's fault for driving the plot in a direction where Vriska was obnoxiously the answer to everything.
How so?

All Vriska did was have a spine needed to:
>Tell Rose to stop drinking alcohol
>Get Terezi out of a bad relationship
>Actually place Gamzee somewhere where he can be easily kept track of
>and on and on and on
At least from how I remember reading that arc, no one else did it because everyone had their own issues they were dealing with and it ended up with the whole meteor not really communicating with each other.

She was, you can see her as a reddish dot in the devastated remains of Paradox Space.

>More like just overly-critical with thrown-in projection and bullshit. Karkat is not particularly insightful in any sense
That's what I mean by over-analyzing. Karkat will either see things that aren't there or try to fit things that shouldn't fit into a system that doesn't work.

>They are inherently a heterosexual species though.
But how?

rose
bad

I dunno about you guys, but after seeing those leaks, I think Hiveswap could be legit.

ROSE ANGRY
ROSE DESTROY WIGGLERS

HOW DO I GET TO THE FOOTJOB SCENE

>That's what I mean by over-analyzing. Karkat will either see things that aren't there or try to fit things that shouldn't fit into a system that doesn't work.
Overly-critical is usually just analysis where it isn't needed or if it's just strange to do. The analysis itself is usually correct. Like Rose.
>But how
Dicks and pussies. Proof: Karkat's balls.

you get more scenes if you fuck the secretary lady

You can't keep up this charade forever, user. She'll feel it eventually. Likely, immediately.

>Overly-critical is usually just analysis where it isn't needed or if it's just strange to do. The analysis itself is usually correct. Like Rose.
Got it.

But my point overall is that Karkat sees himself as a leader when he has basically 0 talent or innate credential for it.

>Dicks and pussies. Proof: Karkat's balls.
Ah. I usually just go with xenobiology for my image of the trolls, but that's because I like my aliens looking, well, alien.

No one told me she'd be back so soon! Aradia is going to KILL me!

I hate this bitch! I want Joey!

>But my point overall is that Karkat sees himself as a leader when he has basically 0 talent or innate credential for it.
Wew, that's a bit harsh.
>Ah. I usually just go with xenobiology for my image of the trolls, but that's because I like my aliens looking, well, alien.
But that's wrong.

You'll probably get off to it anyway.

>no joey shirt
HS modder is a hack!

>What do they even talk about?
They don't talk, they sit around and whisper long and complex words to each other.

You're right! Haha!

I'm a freak!

Jade would never date a ginger, gingers have no souls!

>Kanaya barely has a sense of humor.
Rose doesn't have a sense of humour either anymore. They're both nothing characters, like everyone else in late Homestuck. They're perfect for each other, just like everyone else is perfect for everyone else.

jade lost her soul when she became a dog! dogs don't have souls

That is literally the only reason why people shipped them anyway.

Reminder that Jade is so immature she still calls it Dave's "thingy"

>All Vriska did was have a spine needed to:

But that's exactly the problem. She's still magically fixing their problems, instead of them actually develop and overcome their faults and current predicaments. That would've been more satisfying to see than Vriska fixing everything.

The Rose one in particular was the worst, coming from someone who grew up in a household full of alcoholics.

>dogs don't have souls
How can you say that user

The biggest issue with HS is that there is very little femdom. How am I supposed to simulate Condy smothering me to death with her ass?

>Wew, that's a bit harsh.
Harsh but true. Look at where his "leadership" got his friends: stuck on a meteor, birthing a universe that they didn't get to enter because it all dominoed into Bec Noir becoming a thing, said universe is flawed enough to create the circumstances for Lord English to finally make his appearance, and has no ability to talk to anyone and actually keep them glued together in this Hell of a paused "post-game".

All of "Horrorstuck" happens because he literally could not fulfill the role of a good, dependable leader.

>But that's wrong.
A shame, since Hussie tried to make them alien with their quadrant system (and then later exaggerated by the leprechaun's romance system), their heavy usage of bug-based biotech, and even their infant forms.

A real damn shame.

>The biggest issue with HS is that there is very little femdom.
But that's the exact opposite of the problem.

>HS is that there is very little femdom

Pretty much there is NOTHING but femdom though. All the males are bottom bitches.

>All of "Horrorstuck" happens because he literally could not fulfill the role of a good, dependable leader.
It could be argued that he kept the trolls together and that they were sort of fucked to begin with.
>A shame, since Hussie tried to make them alien with their quadrant system (and then later exaggerated by the leprechaun's romance system), their heavy usage of bug-based biotech, and even their infant forms.
They are pretty damn aline still with genes prone to crazy mutants, different blood, colors, etc. They're alien in culture too which is the more important thing.

>who grew up in a household full of alcoholics.
Not to mention Roxy just went "DUDE I'M DONE LMAO" and immediately quit. I wonder who else is a Mary Sue...

You mean a peepee

honey select*