penny
*knock knock knock*
PENNY
*POUND POUND POUND*
PENNY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU CRUSTED CUNT

>104k subscribers
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OUR SOCIETY

TBBT is the most popular show on telly?

Looks like another echo chamber for the mentally ill.

is everything misogyny?

>nerds who've been treated like shit by women their entire lives don't show full respect to women

Oh no someone call the cops

the professor in my class failed me and three other guys in a team project after the fifth member, a girl, went to his office and cried that we did not give her "serious tasks". it was a programming project and she knew about as much programming as Karlie Kloss. I guess she fucked the few good looking guys in exchange for solutions and somehow passed the prerequisite two basic programming and cs courses.

You mean like Sup Forums?

No because the Jew gets best girl

>tonight in fun with flags: the flags of countries thats been torn apart and the women i feel who are responsible
is sheldon based?

blumpf btfo

TWO SCOOPS!

wtf, i like tbbt now

The show is shit i only watch it for my waifu

>500k views

wtf? are these bots or what? you can't watch it unironically

They do it because it's funny.
What they call "threatening" and "harmful"(i wonder why they didn't say "problematic") IS FUCKING FUNNY.
That's why people watch it.

Feminism on the other hand is literally harmful and "problematic" and no fun at all. It's sexism too,because it is designed to force men into roles they aren't made for.

Besides: Ahmed from "Community"? FUCKING AHMED?
That little, whiny sorry excuse for a man who can't stop making his emotions all he ever expresses (albeit being an autist)?
HE is funny?

Sorry for Sup Forumspic, but this one really sums it up.

Is this ASMRequests?

This is stupid, aren't the girls equally insulting to their nerdiness without the excuse of social ineptitude

>Melissa will NEVER be your wife

They do nothing but constantly shit on the guys, which makes you wonder why they ever dated those nerds to begin with.

>what is punching up

please post jewbies

Raj is the best one desu

>full of eggs and only appealing for a short time

wow I actually laughed

He's /literallyme/

No, that's where mentally ill people get BTFO

So why do you still go there?

A lame excuse for double standards

>522k views

what the fuck

are people really interested in this shit?

>the fact that Sup Forums influences Sup Forums in general
Oh what innocent times were had on Sup Forums
>now it influences the planet in general
We've gone too far

Reminder this is the same guy behind Anita Sarkeesian and feminist frequency

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jonathan_McIntosh

he portrays himself as a poor prole but his parents own an island

more left wing detritus

more

imagine how insanely, impossibly perfect your life would have to be for the undertones of a comedy tv show to be a topic worthy of serious consideration for you

>adorkable misogyny

Jonathan stop browsing tvtropes holy shit

I wonder who could be behind this.

they get her to voice harley quinn. then ruin it by having her try to be Arleen Sorkin instead of Bernadette.

Bernadette's voices and mannerisms are perfect for Harley.

Its still not funny though
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0kC-MJZrU

youtu.be/oN0MJOBQi-o

I mean, he's not wrong. But I watch the show from time to time and the women aren't any better. He acts as stereotypes in comedy are bad. Plus, I never really got that feeling of the show normalizing misogyny or anything like that, in fact the men are completely pathetic and even annoying early on in the series, specially Leonard, but as they start hanging out with more women they stop acting like that, even Sheldon stops being autist. Most of the snippets in that video are from early seasons when they were in fact "adorkable misogynists", but were never celebrated for that.

Bernie absolutely savage. Amy btfo so hard it sent shockwaves.

He made many good points, though

commit suicide

Sup Forums doesn't delete posts they disagree with they just mock you for it.

>adorkable

I have contracted 10 strains of aids.

>Sup Forums is the absolute wild west
>borderline incomprehensible due to the sheer volume of posts and infinite layers of irony
>lol its the same because I don't like nazis
I mean Sup Forums sucks but come on.

Trust fund kiddie who pushed for gamification and produces propaganda

Not surprised by his degeneracy. His is misusing his funds.

You must be the luckiest or the most perfect man on earth if none of your gf ever shat on you for the smallest things. If anything most girls in this show are rather sensible.

this is actually funny

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

English isn't my first language, what does adorkable mean ?

>Treat group like shit
>Group behaves poorly

This applies to black people, Muslims, and as much as these retards don't want to mention it, nerds. Sure, it can be morally wrong, but once again, we should seek solutions rather than shaming people for being exactly what they were made to be. It's funny how neither side seems to fully understand this. Obviously the right is much dumber, but the left has their own fair share of groups they lack empathy for.

> adorable
> dork

combination of "adorable" and "dork (meaning nerdy/geeky)"

it's the sort of word that emerges when you have a generation that didn't get bullied enough

its a sum of two words
adorable and dork

It doesn't mean anything. It's a made up word

Bullying is quality control.

> it's the sort of word that emerges when you have a generation that didn't get bullied enough

Oh boys my meme detector is tingling ... is mysoginist TBBT memeable?

No it's not, it just creates more socially awkward people.

What the fuck does being a nerd have to do with masculinity
What the fuck

Leonard should have gone with Alex instead of Penny.

Alex was a pure waifu and Penny is basiaclly used up goods settling down after riding the cock carousel.

My comment has already been deleted.

>bobby b cameo

Ugh! Another fucking youtube video with unskippable pre roll ads

I really need to find a good ad blocker.

Isn't that faggot sarkesians cuck?
Macintosh or something?

I wish I had a big titted mouse gf...

>The Adorkable Misogyny
>The Adorkable hatred of women
>Fail to show any actual misogyny
>Comment section is full of retards eating it up

These pretentious essay channels that keep propping up everywhere need to stop.

Humans are animals and as part of nature we have to ensure quality and stress test each other to either bend or break.

Life is not about confort but overcoming challenges, maybe the modern system that allows you to be a windbag convinced you that this is not important or needed but we re sitting on a fragile system here, you cannot protect your feelings from reality, so its better train it to be strong then to grow up with a glass skelleton.

I was kind of with him until he namedropped gamergate and the google engineer

I don't know shit about camera techniques, what makes the trees look so nice in this shot?
Is it just 80s video compression?

>20 minute video to say something that would take 2 minutes max (with examples)

yeah they near-universally suck, channel criswell is the only decent on of those channels i've seen and that's mostly because of editing

those people are only socially awkward because they are allowed and encouraged to be a special snowflake perpetual victim

Yeah this one is pretty damn great, but what about one where nerds act like chovinistic chads from the the fish market?

>It's sexism too,because it is designed to force men into roles they aren't made for.
And it's supposed to be women being forced into roles they "were" made for?

The actors should apologise now!

PENNY
GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

real colors and contrasts

film tends to render greens better than digital

this are old but even then you can see how problematic they were, this is why we need feminism on memes

YES TEACH ME HOW TO BE A REAL MASCULINE GUY OH GREAT NU-MALE OVERLORD

leave Sup Forums forever, this is clearly not your place snowflake

>yeah they near-universally suck, channel criswell is the only decent on of those channels i've seen and that's mostly because of editing

It's the newest youtube money making scam.
You just have to talk slowly in a smug voice, aggregate people's research online mixed in with some of your own "interesting" observations. Stretch it over 20-40 minutes and enjoy the patreon bucks.

keep em coming.

I used to have a bunch of these

Thanks for being shit seagate

This is too fucking good.

CAREFUL LEONARD
CAREFUL NOW

That Mandalorian tattoo might actually be cool if it wasn't right on his sternum

All words are made up.

> And it's supposed to be women being forced into roles they "were" made for?

Are you dense?
There is no social or political agenda to force women to anything.
It's just people laughing about theirs or other peoples flaws. THAT'S how progress get's done.
That anally overanalyzing SJW gets people alienated, and that's all he does.

What are men supposed to do? Shut up, give their inheritance to niggers and forcefully admit how they think they like that?

NO ONE likes when women are creeped upon, and though i lough about sexist jokes, i never would treat a woman like garbage.
We (men) just don't do that. We never did.
But astonishingly the ones who do and come away with it are the chads, not the nerds.

So maybe, just maybe, the problem is with women themselves and not with nerds or humor.

is the left eating itself again?

>Leonard should have gone with Alex instead of Penny