youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=uJlWLVgozVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still can't post link, please see image

Original source, but hit paywall
(bumping myself)

She's losing support with white women. That's a big deal.

People are getting woke like they never expected.

This a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Its working though. Clinton is coming off as a rancid old bitch

Immigrants BTFO

She spends all of her time the fuhrerbunker while Trump is out setting policy and giving speeches. She needs to get her fat ass in gear if she wants to win this thing.

It's working, boys, it's actually fucking working!

10 dollars has been deposited into your lie-for-hillary account, have a good day

thank you for correcting the record

I saw an interview with some black uni prof, where he made a fairly good point that in trying to get republicans on her side, she's taking progressives for granted, which is a dangerous gamble, since in trying to appeal to conservatives, she is alienating her left wing voters.

This thread has no substance, the claims OP is making are dubious at best. Let us congregate to some other thread.

>substance
>Sup Forums

keep em coming boys

I don't get this at all. I'm still #WithHer.

She (Hillary) will never win digits confirm, and he will always win (Trump)

Dear op,
you came here from gamergate.

LOST.

just pick up your fedora and go to yr parent's house.

and stop listening to rush, the band, and the am radio asshole.

CTR does damn good work.

Wow the shill is shitting bricks LMAO

Maybe it's because of that Wikileaks thing that prove that Hillary wasn't the rightful winner of the primaries? She straight up corrupted the entire system to sink her opponents. Past that - most of the Democratic primaries look rigged in hindsight - while Bernie's people (a majority of Democrats) may say they're going to vote for Clinton in telephone polls, they're not going to go out in the rain in November.

The election ended a month ago

Fuck you, Rush is an amazing band.

Thank you for Trumping the Record.

You people are literally fucking INSANE if you believe your stubby fingered orange racist pantshitter will ever become President. He's losing horribly in every single poll. Even if he weren't, OBAMA would literally nullify this whole fucking election if a plurality of the country temporarily lost its mind and out a literal psycho on top.

Don't think we are going to forget how you terrorized thus country and fucking ROBBED it of having a normal substantive election on real issues. The Rethug party as you know it will be fucking demolished, and far right pantshitters blackmailed, jailed, and quietly killed when Madam President takes office. She will literally give Jones and Hannity the same treatment Obama gave Breitbart and it's going to be beautiful.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

Checked. We might be watching the beginning of the end of her campaign. Trump will seal her fate at the debate.

I've been telling people this for months and people thought I was retarded.

Casually liberal suburban soccer mom types are her bread and butter. I need to emphasize the CASUALLY liberal here. Most of these women are racist, which is why they move to the burbs and send their kids to all white schools. They only call themselves liberal so they can avoid heated discussions in their social circles.

Hillary has been pandering to minorities and SJW's far too aggressively. White soccer mom liberals don't care about BLM and Muslims and refugees and trannies. They don't want any of that shit in their neighborhoods or schools. They want a candidate who is actually going to look out for their interests, and that candidate is Donald Trump.

This is why I don't think most of these polls are worth a goddamn, because most normies, especially women, don't publicly disclose if they support Trump.

My mom is one of these women. She's been a Massachusetts liberal her entire life and is voting Trump this election. She sees the writing on the wall in terms of where the Democrats want to take this country, and she's scared shitless for the future of her (white) grandchildren.

tldr: suburban white woman are legitimately scared for their children's future. The silent majority is exponentially bigger than most people believe. The upcoming debates could lead to a straight up landslide for Trump.

>He's this incredibly defensive
Wow bud sounds like you're real secure in Hillary's victory
>He thinks Obama becoming a tyrant and subverting democracy is a good thing
>He thinks king nigger will survive more than a week if he tried that

Shills are out in FORCE tonight, we must have hit a nerve. No one likes or respects your gal. She may be installed, but her take-down will be epic.

Agreed.

No fucking shit. Who HONESTLY likes this woman. At this point I want to meet the person who'd go out and have dinner with her.

methinks thou dost protest too much

Have you niggers checked Twatter lately? The fuckin lefty shills are in meltdown mode over Trump's speech, it's hilarious

what they should be worried about is the size of the crowd

Nice try Marxist. You couldn't Suck gov't
Cock harder if you tryed

This a lie. This all a lie. Stop these lie.

What are they saying? I don't use (((Twitter)))

Agreed

Can somebody shoop a goldman sacks and Saudi Arabia logo on these guys please. I'm am extra awful at art, but I think it would really polish this meme up.

ty 4 correct'n das record ma'an have .3% hilldog stock guy.

ty correct record... money have some.

Neither do I but, from what I've gathered from Sup Forums, they're all "shaking".

Presumably because they're afraid of a president who will unapologetically uphold the law?

Checked

What went wrong?

ty ctr have $

Imagine being Huma in bed as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she hatefully scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

Probably doesn't matter much because Hillary plays the game better. She doesn't need to worry about breaking laws when she knows she won't get arrested and now she doesn't need to worry about getting votes because she'll be declared the winner anyway.

This shit won't get upboated on /r/politics because of CTR

dis ctr nigga real wants dat $.03
keep on try'n lil homie

>among her core supporters
All 3 of them?

cant wait her to "crash" (or whatever term she used herself) during debates like Macro Robio

I did not read that, I stopped a Huma

Fuck it would be disgusting if that cunt of Hillary ends up winning.....

Trump for president!!!!! (Hoping they won't rig the election against him)

This

FINALLY, somebody with sense around here.

100% this

Watch out, don't want those Drumpf supporters to get angry!

DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

fucking Ahmed samefagging retardation

nice, lol

Either meme bait or total retard.

Why do all of those guys have the same pink letters in their post but your letters are in red?

probably a bug, dont be bothered by it

White female Bernout here, can confirm - will vote for Jill Stein unironically, i live in IL otherwise I'd vote Trump

Not that I like Hillary but spreading misinformation like this has to stop if Trump wants to be a president. It's just pathetic and hurts the cause.

She gets half the searches as Trump. She can't be very popular. Hell, even her peak popularity wasn't even close to Trump's.

1/10 bait

checked

>spews vomit everywhere

Hillary is shit and it's really hard to hide it.

Daily reminder Drumpf supporters, Sup Forums is a Hillary board and you are all the vocal minority. Check out the pic related meme for clarification on how many upvotes a Hillary supporter got

Intolerance is a thing of the past, Brexit was a mistake and even most Brexit people realized this. Jamie Oliver did a fantastic piece of why Trump will fail.

>White female Bernout here, can confirm - will vote for Jill Stein unironically, i live in IL otherwise I'd vote Trump

Damn you shills are dumb. Literally zero grasp on memes and all have the same four pepes in their folders. You guys are so useless I can't believe people waste millions on you.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Dude... thanks for correcting the record !

This. This is middle America trending.

Hillary is a really bad candidate and a very unlikable person

The irony of it all is that she'd be a fine republican candidate

But instead shes stuck with the whacko liberals who think shes a patronizing racist for how she talks to black ppl.

Good post.

>thank user.
don't vote in corruption.

...neatherlands? mil?

That's the joke you fucking idiot.

#HillShillConfirmed

Because they may be easily led by media but ultimate that stems from them not wanting to be a social pariah, as Clinton is discussed as being crooked more and more the number of WF supporters will drop like flies, still the best outcome of the election will be if women all stay at home on voting day.

Capping this

Pingu!

fucking hell this takes me back..
youtube.com/watch?v=uJlWLVgozVs

If people are going to vote for Trump in the election, why wouldn't they vote for him in an anonymous poll?

>tfw by 2060 we'll have a race war because people are waking up
thank god

oh yeah the only watching I see is that doctor watching hildogs corpse with a epipen on hand to shock back to life for your bitch.

Thank for correcting the record

Thank you for CorrectingTheRecord

.02 has been added to your paypal account

You CTR employees can't even coordinate accurately... why does she even pay you guys?

They said that in 2008 too... but she couldn't even beat a young muslim community organizer.

Because the polls aren't anonymous, and the DNC has a history of making life hell for open republicans when they are in power.

Funny how they put Trump as blue and Hillary as Red to give the illusion that hillary was the one winning.

The whole fucking system is corrupt and she's still going to het beat.

Good analysis, this is a good angle to exploit, average normies don't want any of that crazy marxist society-destroying shit

It's how they always fuck it up in the end. They get greedy and take their established voterbase for granted and think they can fish on the other side of the political spectrum, too. And don't realize that this will alienate their regular voters while the people on the other side have no reason to vote a cheap, watered-down copy of the original.

She's too sick to do things and trump is out there in the field doing stuff