Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/WmOKpPTxwMCTBfrqQyt10w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO?

>she will never be your conservative actor wife
ON THE EDGE

Literally this.

there is NO anti conservative bias in the media, hollywood or anywhere else

you racist nazi. you fucking nazi. you fucking nazi.

mandy from eyes wide shut

I thought we killed her in 1999?

Do they really need to point out conservative? Id want her to get back in the closet because of her disgusting troll face.

So brave.

NO NO NO JOHN SAID IT WASN'T

remember that time when clickbait journalism, in desperation for more traffic, pretended like every story was some sort of huge political crisis specifically to get as much traffic as possible?

and it worked because people are fucking retarded?

How about she keeps her politics to herself like the vast majority of Hollywood?

>like the vast majority of Hollywood?

>Hollywood keeps its politics to itself
user, I...

>yfw you get aroused when you read Julianne Moore then blue balls when you realize we won't get the most epic Hollywood war of our generation

I'm extremely outraged by this. As a conservative myself I've had to endure hatred you could not fathom from people I have trusted. I find it disgusting how people speaking about tolerance are so evil

>politics to herself like the vast majority of Hollywood?

I like how you posted this with the confidence that it would clear up the original question

It's filled with faggots, dikes, and narcissists, all competing with each other to see who can whore themselves out to Jews in order to milk shekels from you stupid goyim.

You know the scene at the end of Terminator 2 where the T1000 gets dunked in a blast furnace and it's writhing in agony trying desperately to shapeshift into something that can escape the molten heat?

T1000 = Hollywood
Blast Furnace = The free market

>like that vast majority of hollywood
>that image
9/10 bait

Conservatives are bad people with bad morals and bad intentions.

>Conservatives own both houses of Congress
>got /theirguy/ le small hands bigot man into Oval Office
>own most state legislatures and governorships
>Trump will announce legislation that will deport nearly 1 million under-18s who have spent their whole lives here without committing a crime
>still bitch and whine and act like they're the victims

>Not they lie

>Conservatives own both houses
Which is irrelevant since citizens united rendered all politics irrelevant. You either vote for corporate interest or you find yourself campaigning against a puppet with oddly unlimited funding.

You have to go back.

ooh looks like you got a bad case of asspain going on there libshit

maybe you should consider suicide as a pain relief?

>hasn't had a film role in 20 years
>comes out as a bigot dumbass

What's her end game here?

>le small hands bigot man

woah dude, that's pretty good. Can I use it?

>conservative "banter"

How come no relevant actors are known conservatives?

>liberal "rectal bleed"

I would throw in orange and/or cheeto somewhere if you really want to trigger these alt-right pussies.

>IT WAS HER TURN

(you)

tbqh that comment was in the context of the alt-right trying to appropiate the movie somehow. based john wants none of that nonsense, so put that out

Based! Praise kek my fellow magapede roasties btfo once again!!!!

Love
Trumps
Hate

c*nservatives need to shut up and get back in the fucking closet

haha le cheetoh man LOL

Not Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/WmOKpPTxwMCTBfrqQyt10w/

Liberals are funny as they think it's okay to threaten people if they think differently from them. Go figure.

This. So much this.

Why don't you make another BLACKED thread about it?

It's satan. Why you guys always looking past this simple fact.

I never heard of this actress before.

How's her foot game? Pull up some good wikifeet pics.

I'm not the one making the threads.

>>Trump will announce legislation that will deport nearly 1 million under-18s who have spent their whole lives here without committing a crime

well, apart from the crime of being an illegal migrat in a foreign land. kind of a big crime to exclude.

but not even considering that one, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO COMMIT CRIMES. you don't get a cookie for staying out of jail, it's the bare minimum of what you should be doing. but like all immoral libtards, you have racism of low expectations. they're brown, short, and have low IQ, so you think they should get citizenship just because they haven't been caught stabbing or raping yet.

I know, you're in /got/ or capeshit threads.

>(((unrestrained capitalism)))
i.e. multinational corporation
i.e. globalism
i.e. kikes

They're fucking children. Fuck off.

Who cares?

whats funnier is that by hyperbole'ing centrists, consrrvatives and whites in general as 'nazis', they push all these people who arent, closer towards it.

Let them be children somewhere else.

Anyone with a fucking soul you facist piece of shit?

>if you're under 18 (and brown) then you get to circumvent the law and every (white) person must worship you and serve you and cater to your every desire

or, we could ship em back to where they belong

t. children of immigrants

Come on user...

>facist

Your right, I do hate their ugly fucking faces

>instant_(You)_maker.jpg

my great-great-great grandparents immigrated here legally from Austria. why does that fact make you think that I should bow down and worship illegal migrants from guatamala?

This. Native Americans should have thrown you white pieces of shit out when they had the chance but only white people are evil enough to do that.

They tried. they lost.

>coming out as conservative

This shit is so goddamn gay.

We are all citizens of the world why do you care if I come from Guatemala or Austria? Oh right because whites are racist pieces of shit.

They didn't have a change though, we conquered them. We weren't immigrants to their countries, their countries don't exist anymore. We conquered them, pushed them out, and built America in the space they were previously occupying.

There's no such thing as a citizen of the world.

Anyone have that webm of that girl getting arrested and her saying she's a citizen of the earth when the cop's asking for her I.D

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with Sup Forums?

Greed has nothing to do with religion.

>the alt-right

No such thing. It's just the "right". Same ol' "right" that's always been there.

Why the fuck can't you idiots figure that out?

>t. children of immigrants
Yeah, who came here legally. My parents came here to get away from the riff-raff trying to get into the country today.

why are mega cucks so obsessed with Sup Forums? I don't go to Sup Forums

So what separates them from liberals then?

Whollywood

>How about she keeps her politics to herself like the vast majority of Hollywood?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Sup Forums is a shitty board that has crappy mods that don't do their jobs. Which is why people try to emulate the success Bane posting had by forcing a new meme every week.

>What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.

>We're all people of the world!
>But white man stole the land from the Indians, give it back REEE

>Anyone with a fucking soul you facist piece of shit?

How many orphans are you feeding? Surely ou have a soul, yes? Surely you wouldn't want orphans to go hungry and have adopted numerous orphans, yes?

Only if people are willing to accept there is no alt-left and such leftists have always been there.

>Native Americans should have thrown you white pieces of shit out when they had the chance but only white people are evil enough to do that.

I can't tell if these are ironic anymore. You do know that the "native" americans killed the people who were there before them? The maori were eating their competitors after white people had arrived. Aboriginals had baby rape and murder as part of their wonderful diversity. On PNG they're still eating people. In Africa baby raping is thought to cure HIV, justice is served by stoning people to death or burning them alive with three splashes of petrol.

You have all kinds of barbarous ethnic conflict and mass murder happening to this very day by nonwhites against nonwhites and you don't give a single shit about it. Hell, most liberals have no idea it even happens, the rest of the world is just a wonderful peaceful utopia, which is why everyone's struggling to get into the west. It's a mystery.

And somehow you think the prosperity will continue when white people are gone. Even though you have this put in practice in many countries today. How about Zimbawe? How about South Africa?

How much barbarity are you willing to praise to hide your utter contempt and racial hatred of white people?

So the natives were weak and went along with the treaties because they were too dumb to know better? That's not very sensitive.

Pic related is what real Americans look like.

The rest of you were brought here for labor, or were simply allowed to live here out of the kindness of our hearts, which you have exploited, don't appreciate, and spit back in our faces.

This is why I stopped buying into all the "diversity" bullshit, because it's exactly that....bullshit.

>only white people are evil enough to do that.

I wish.

Then we could kick all you non-whites the fuck out and send you back to the shitholes you came from...

>our
>our
>our

kek, white boi has no accomplishments in his life so he lives of his ancestors success.

>What the heck is wrong with Hollywood?

the people that control it are what is wrong.

Can we see photographs of her bare feet?

very good, my family. I chortled

>this is what shitskins tell themselves to feel better about being inferior and sucking off the tit of the white man instead of living in their own shitty nations and cultures

You should be kissing my white ass, boy.

If you believe in hate, fine go for it, but don't whine if people call you an asshole.

At least they're his ancestors and he doesn't have to appropriate the history and culture of other societies.