As we all know...

As we all know, Russia wants to nuke Poland and kill tens of million of last white and catholic people in Europe only to prove that NATO ruled by an atheist nigger is ineffective and won't respond in such situation.

That's why Pentagon and Atlantic Council think-tank want to arm Poland with nuclear weapon immune to Russian air-defence systems that could reach Moscow and Sankt Petersburg from territory of Poland. JASSM technology is officially considered as conventional weapon, so we wouldn't even have to risk Russian butthurt at this stage.

Do you think that such deterrence is a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUK7McKN_V8
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so

Definitely.

Do it faggots,a new era of unimaginable butthurt and keking will be upon us. About times the rufags get a taste of the daily we will nuke you tomorrow treatment

You mean ruled by a taqyiia muslim nigger right?
God bless you bro...

Yes, the shit that happened and is still going on in Ukraine wouldn't have happened if they hadn't given up their nuclear weapons.

I want a nuclear war so bad right now. It's gotten to a point where I see the world as being unclean. It must be purged in nuclear fire.

HAPPENING NOW

Arming Poland with such kind of weapon is even good for the USA. If Russia attacks Poland, we evaporate Moscow and Sankt Petersburg, and afterwards we (and maybe some other countries in Europe) are evaporated by Russia, while USA is untouched.

Seems like a fucking bright future doesn't it? This is why we should have never gotten out of the middle ages.

Well, the worst scenario in a situation in which Poles die and Russians not. I am OK with killing tens of millions of Russians and in exchange being killed myself. You die easier in such case. If Russians are eager to sacrify a lot, they can go full hardcore

holy shit why the hell do they want to make trouble with you

Russia tries to revise a current order in the World by pushing out Americans from Europe and Middle East. At the same time USA must be focused on developing its AirSea Battle doctrine to contain China and it moves most of its resources to Pacific. That's why USA doesn't have enough power now to contain Russia. It creates a potential for WW3

The US should never have fed fucking China, that was so fucking stupid

Europeans shouldn't have fed Russia with trillions of petrodollars in last 15 years either, a lot of which were invested in modernisation and massive rebuilding of Russian army

You know they could always just host an American military base or two, that'd calm us down + we'd give them more burgers.

Planet earth always talks shit about our burgers when people are looking but I've seen the sales...

Planet Earth fucking LOVES burgers.

Tell me about prometheanisms guys

did you know the Japanese were in Europe before WWII?

youtube.com/watch?v=pUK7McKN_V8

Polish and Imperial japanese support for caucus separation to fuck with russia

did anyone know about that?

I bet not

>As we all know, Russia wants to nuke Poland and kill tens of million of last white and catholic people in Europe only to prove that NATO ruled by an atheist nigger is ineffective and won't respond in such situation.
>As we all know
OMFG LOL
What the fuck are they feeding you there? Fuck.
Polan, you never cease to amuse me.

Google " de-escalatory nuclear strike". It is a new doctrine of Russia. Kremlin knows very well that it doesn't have much chance in conventional war against NATO, that's why created this doctrine to "scare off" NATO by nuking one of NATO countries in a limited way. Kremlin hopes that in such scenario NATO will be afraid to retaliate with nukes to avoid escalation, and Russia will be able to conquer what it wants

Russia also trained this "de-escalatory" nuclear strike on Stockholm, so it doesn't have to be NATO country at all

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

Did Rose ever find a job related to that physics degree?