Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3lKI83zN2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes.

It shouldn't be, but it's asking a lot to get anything as good in the past decade.

Yes purely because of Hugh Jackman. If this film had cast somebody else instead of him it would have gone to shit completely.

Can't believe I missed that movie

Only seen it last year
Didn't want see see it because I didn't think the two actors would work in 1 movie

the Tesla machine worked and anyone that says otherwise is trolling

Nolan's best movie

Absolutely

David Bowie as Tesla alone would have made it to good but the rest of the movie being solid was movie gravy.

All of Nolan's films that aren't capeshit are kino.

It's okayish. Pretty predictable and not unlike any other Nolan flick.

No, but this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3lKI83zN2k

Absotively

Almost. The cloning plot point is hurt by Hugh Jackman playing the drunken actor impersonating himself. Kind of takes you out of the movie.

>Chung Ling Soo was a stage character created by a Caucasian American man, William Ellsworth Robinson, who disguised himself as a Chinese man to cash in on audiences' enthusiasm for the exotic. Robinson lived as Chung, never breaking character while in public. He died in March 1918, when a bullet-catch trick went wrong. "My God, I've been shot" were both his last words and the first English he had spoken on stage in nineteen years.

thats bretty good actually

I think thats the guy who would use sleight of hand to load his flintlock pistol. He would palm the musket ball, but then tamp the pistol with his magic wand to look like he was actually loading it

The ivory tip of his magic wand fell off and became a projectile killing him.
kek

Pretty predictable
Are you high?

"Oh my God. Something's happened. Lower the curtain."

Did someone spoil the movie for you?

At what point did Sup Forums figure out the twist?

No on both accounts, stop pretending like this movie is the first time that twist was used. Jackman gave a solid performance, Tesla was fun I guess but that's about it.

Yes.