Hugh Mungus

SJW explodes at man making a dad joke preceding to yell at him while claiming to be sexually harassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs

How will feminists recover?

Pretty rude too considering the guy's fucking daughter died from an overdose. And faggot libcucks say we're the ones with no empathy

Has this man who sexually harassed an innocent woman been apprehended? Also I'm hoping the two security guys have also been arrested for violating the woman's civil rights.

>Seattle
No surprises there

>that stock
>those tattoos
what the fuck

Straya time zone now a full week behind the rest of the world

Triggered

I can't bear having to share the world with these people any more.

no comments on this amount of retardedness. I just can´t anymore.

I was laughing my ass off, because of the joke, because it´s actually funny. But I mean ... mane ... she didn´t just complain like "oh cmon that´s something unnecessary" but "HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT HUGH MUNGUS WAT WAT IS YOUR NAME WAT IS YOUR NAME WAT IS YOUR NAME DO YOU KNOW YOU JUST HARASSED A WOMAN" .... fucking scum.

Women really are just children in an adult body, aren't they?

You have to respect the restraint shown by this man; I really wanted to punch her lights out when she started screaming at him.

Something even more retarded happened with an SJW berating a Lyft driver because a Hawaiian bobblehead triggered her.

tqbh I´d have lost my temper at the point when she ask "HUGH MUNGUS WAT" for the third time.

This man is literally a hero

saw that video a while ago, it's fucking ridiculous, the guy leaves in the first minute and the rest is just her screeching at the security.

Are there more vids like this? I want a good laugh

Top timezone kek

Hey Ethan great moves but this is old news on Sup Forums

I feel sorry for the guy, I'm surprised how calm he and the other guys were.Imagine how embarrassed he was, being accused of sexual harassment in public with that many people watching.

Slowpoke is slow.

Poor guy was just censoring his name for the poor girl. His real name is Mike Oxlong.

If Hugh Mungus is bad, imagine that?!

I'd rather have some videos of feminists getting their shit kicked in.

He knows he can't do anything, she knows he can't do anything. This is why these harpies never try this when there's nobody else around.

nah, it's much funnier to see them embarrss themselves. Just think about all the people queitly judging her, and how much of an impact that chimp out has on normal people (They start hating sjw)

I was really hoping the security guard would tell her his name was Iva biggun or Seymour butts.

My sides would have left the planet if he also said Hugh Mungus.