Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUePZZDLPrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dany

Why did he give the eggs to Dany?

first for Joffrey
youtube.com/watch?v=OUePZZDLPrE

Favourite book only character?

were where you when Stannis was not some mere AA but R'hllor on earth?

Miss this nigga

And how he finished off that cheap whore whit his crossbow, based

Was it the most kino scene of the series?

OTP

Not so bad with short hair.

Darkstar
Victarion
Garlan/Godry
Duckfield/halfmaester

I need 20 good men

Goes with his short body

reminder if caitlyn didn't let jaime go, he wouldn't have lost his hand, red wedding wouldn't have happened, north and south would have signed a treaty, cersei would never have become queen, theon would be the king of the iron islands

it was all the tully's fault

Cast her

Victarion.

GODS WHAT A STUPID WHORE

Can he stop with this retarded look on his face?

slave whore from ibben #359068

Lord Connington, Arianna Martell, Daven Lannister

No.

Not hairy enough

Shitmouth

Cast him /got/

catelyn is possibly the most useless and monstrously incompetent character in the whole series

she literally started the whole shitshow by capturing tyrion and she fucked her own son by negotiating with lord frey like a dead floppy tuna and a million other things

red wedding was catharsis for me

CALM DOWN YOU FAT FUCK

It was a good whore, have some respect

A better role please

>Arianna Martell,
I don't get how characters like this can be popular. Is your waifu imagination that great? Because there's nothing of value to her but waifufaggotry, yet no waifu is actually cast.

stannis and jaime, since the show characters have nothing to do with book ones

Why would the Tyrells join the Lannisters when they were losing the war badly? It makes no sense and seems like it was just a cheap plot twist.

NED

Bugger me with a bloody spear

>useless
>literally started the whole shitshow
you need to be 18 to post here

>I was talking about the books, and TWOW for that matter.
I found your problem m8, you're on the wrong board, this is Sup Forums for Television & Films, we discuss the show here, if you want to discuss the books, please go to instead

They HAD to negotiate with Walder Frey. It was Robb that wet the bed not honoring his word.

when you are young, handsome and the FUCKING KING do you want such low whore?

NO!

what did she mean by this?

That's cheating.

>Arianna Martell

Renly died so Marge wouldn't be queen, and that was their ambition

because those retards and greedy jews DD needed to kill off as many characters as possible so they put them into the losing team

She's not popular.
I only think that she has a lot of potential in the future books as a politician.

This authentic Westerman golden twin approaches you and asks for ice cream. What do you do?

Victarion and Moqorro

Adam Marbrand
Lady Merryweather

and they send catelyn fucking tully, the moronic emotional woman who frey already hates on principle alone cause shes a tully instead of someone more... i don't know... qualified? competent? not fucking braindead?

Robb should have gone himself, maybe if he actually got a look at Roslin he wouldn't have cucked her

>we discuss the show here
how new are you?

>With one stroke of his sword, he had changed her botched plot into something foul and bloody.

my kingdom! my kingdom!
my kingdom for some pusy

I'M COMING TO RETAKE MY KINGDOM WHORE!

hey buddy, I think you've got on the wrong board, Sup Forums is two boards to the left

CAREFUL user CAREFUL

Euron

looks like beyonce

>She's not popular.
We got "The Forsaken" years late because fans at a con demanded an Arianne chapter instead.

ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE

OR WHAT? YOU GOT FAT BOBBY, FAT IT IS

King Stannis thinks that Ser Davos was killed by the Manderlys.

''I sent my Onion Lord to treat with him, and Lord Too-Fat butchered him and mounted his head and hands on the walls of White Harbor for the Freys to gloat over.''

How did Stannis react when he heard that the Manderly killed and beheaded Ser Davos, his most loyal servant, hand of the king and best friend? Will Stannis atleast try to avenge Davos?

Robb fucked himself by not being able to do a simple thing like not marry the first girl you ever fuck.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Not that user, but I can feel for Arianne. Her fighting for what is hers by right, her trying really hard to go with the peaceful option for a rebellion and coup that will cause least amount of harm, her fucked up relationship with her father and brother which resulted from one misunderstanding and years of secrecy from her dad which she misattributed as being a personal slight against her. At the same time she's a dumb slut whose only skill is manipulating a thirty year old virgin. She's not an uninteresting character, and yet her chapters are boring as fuck. It's a real conundrum.

this actress definitely knows she's attractive, I'll give her that

I remember when Ros was the biggest thing we complained about in the show...

AHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME FAT WALDA

>Adam Marbrand
I miss the council scenes from the books. I always loved that shit for some reason. Even minor lords with one line piping up really made the world feel bigger.

>
and they send catelyn fucking tully, the moronic emotional woman who frey already hates on principle alone cause shes a tully instead of someone more... i don't know... qualified? competent? not fucking braindead?

>Roose Bolton: Leave the Freys to me
Great plan

>Robb should have gone himself
>Robb
>politically competent

Darkstar

Fun fact, her name is Oona Chaplin and she is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter.

>Ros was the biggest thing we complained about
What faggotry was this?

Roose Bolton the Psychopath!

>made on imgur

BESSIE
E
S
S
I
E

Fat Walda doesn't know how to treat poison tho

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

>How did Stannis react when he heard that the Manderly killed and beheaded Ser Davos, his most loyal servant, hand of the king and best friend? Will Stannis atleast try to avenge Davos?
He probably cried softly into Melisandre's tits.

That was a really fun fact

Frey was going to double-cross the Starks no matter what so who cares.

Old enough to tell how butthurt you are
Why? I don't want to discuss video games, I want to discuss HBO's Game of Thrones.

I feel like her chapters could be interesting if heavily edited. That's really the only thing wrong with the later books, GRRM telling his editor to fuck off whenever they have a suggestion.

Someone said King? You called?

Robb fucked himself by taking his mummy along with him for the war instead of leaving her to tend to winterfell

though with how stupid she is, she'd probably manage to tear down the wall or something if left unattended

Roose le Goose is Loose Molton the Bolton.

With Roose you Lose!

Sup Forums is for asoaif
Sup Forums is for GoT

They didn't complain in the first season really. It's just later as her character got more screen time than it deserved that people complained.

>Oona
GODS, WHAT A STUPID NAME!

aargh

You seem pretty upset. Are you ok?

I will not rest until all of your family is gone

frikidoctor (one of this season's leakers) confirmed that the Season 8 "leaks" are fake as fuck in his latest video. He especially made fun of the JaimeBrienne romance lmao

Tywin
Roose
Euron
Both of them are wargs and both have them will have a certain reactor when they discover their warging abilities.

The only stupid thing Catelyn did was abduct Tyrion. The deal she got with the Freys was the best they'd get and Robb fucked that one up. By the time she released Jaime they'd already lost the war.

season 3 ep 4 varys talks about the magician cutting his cock off and sacrificing it to the lord of light he says he heard a voice answering
he also said he despites magic

what did the voice say
if he hates magic does he hate dragons too

yeah no shit, no matter how stupid dave&busters are they are not stupid enough to write that shit

they gave her nice ending though. Too bad in s7 Tyene for some reason is fully clothed even though her plot is only good thing that was about Dorne story

>He especially made fun of the JaimeBrienne romance lmao
yeah that makes too much sense for D&D to do

Landwhale please go.

AHHH BRENNE SAVE ME

Nope, if Robb married Roslyn and won, she would be a queen. They intended to back him up for this

>season 3 ep 4 varys talks about the magician cutting his cock off and sacrificing it to the lord of light he says he heard a voice answering
>he also said he despites magic
We have no idea that was the Lord of Light being sacrificed too. Other people do fire stuff.

>if he hates magic does he hate dragons too
Probably. indaboox he's Aegon's man, not Dany's. The Fyre rises.