They are rich in everything and they have access to the most modern medicine and technologies...

They are rich in everything and they have access to the most modern medicine and technologies, so why are most of them still sad?

Attached: 2990607547_d12e35c6e6_z.jpg (640x427, 109K)

Because that doesn't bring happiness. Happiness comes from within, it's not an external phenomenon.

Because sustaining a society like that requieres a lot of work therefore a lot of stress and a lot of time spent on works means less time with family and loved ones
Also anime is shit

They are cucked by the eternal anglo.

i don’t know about you,but i would be a lot happier if i was rich

Because life is meaningless without some form of struggle.

If you've never been rich how can you say that? You don't know all the pressures and stresses that go along with being rich. Could be youd actually be happier exactly where you're at. If you think there's no downside to having a lot of money, you're deluding yourself

>If you've never been rich how can you say that?

Because he's not a fucking idiot.

I offer you the meaning of life (Production of material goods) in exchange for your house and your work in the office.

Attached: 15108337067300.jpg (1600x1200, 215K)

Happiness is only there if you have a gf
If you do not have a gf and friends, you won't be happy. Being rich and misserable is a lot better than poor and miserable tho

That would seem to look like they just take these things for granted. Maybe this generation of Japanese seem to spoiled and fail to realize that there is an opportunity of happiness anywhere they go.

*too spoiled

Are you the fucking New England Bernout fag who hates being rich and wants to live in Norway "because it has culture and that's worth more than money"?

Why does it matter?

You can go there as a foreigner and fuck their women because the men have surpassed sexual pleasure from women

Japanese people? Because they overwork themselves. Even the poorest african farmer doesn't work such long shifts.
All across the world people with talent are squeezed dry by their managers.

Acquire awareness of capitalism.

>so why are most of them still sad
First of all, unlike in your sunshine banana island, openly saying "I'm happy and satisfied" makes you retarded and dumb here, it's a cultural thing.
Animals feel happiness when they just eat food, have sex and sleep. Humans are much more complex than that.
Being always happy makes you look less modest and less intelligent.
We are comfortably and gracefully sad.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>makes you retarded and dumb
*makes you look

Don't you feel happiness at work or feel satisfied after cleaning your dirty room? There's nothing wrong with happiness and satisfaction as long as there is a standard to it. Also scientifically speaking, humans are just part of the animal kingdom.

Money is worthless if it comes at the cost of only having a maybe one full day a week to relax and enjoy it. Wage slavery is soul destroying.

You aren't responding to a Japanese, user.

Japs are the most autistic fuckers on earth. Like an entire society built on autism

yet your guys didn't manage to adress his point