YOU WERE NEVER REALLY HERE

>Let's make a movie like Drive

>but with a good actor

youtube.com/watch?v=u6smn8BBTpo

Please give replies

It's a good movie, why would you expect any replies from this cesspool?

It looks like the sort of movie I will probably watch one time or another but I don't really get the trailer or getting hyped for.

Ryan gosling is an amazing actor you pleb. I'm sorry your ADHD prevented you from enjoying one of the greatest action films of this decade

How do you know? it won't come out until November

I'm gonna pirate a ~15gb 1080p rip, watch it, and enjoy it.

I am a genuine pedophile, but what the antagonists are doing is SICK and they deserve to die.

I just hope that Joaquin and the little girl will grow close to and love each other. Not even in a romantic or sexual way. Just a hug or a kiss on the forehead.

t.faggot who cant focus on something for more than 10 minutes if it doesnt have loud noises or fights.

also kill yourself you scum.

>movie about pedos
>cast a girl instead of a cute boy
She blew it

looks pretty neat but not the arthouse masterpiece I was expecting from Joaquin.

He probably saw it at Cannes, you don't know!

LOOKS LIKE CUNNY IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I've already seen Man on Fire.
But this looks good.

looks more like Leon

Seems like a worse version of Drive.

Drive worked because it contrasted the quiet, clean-cut Driver character with his intense bursts of violence.

A grizzly, bearded, chubby Joaquin Phoenix is just too on-the-nose.

They should have used a boy as the character
Just how many fucking movies has a little girl

I want to marry a qt lg

>comparing some no-name female director to Refn

Chubby? He looks pretty brolic

>17
too old

watch the trailer closer, he's chubbyfat

>Leon + Taxi Driver + Drive + Lolita = You Were Never Really Here

sad that teenagers and 20-somethings whose development stopped when they were teenagers are so ignorant and myopic in their tastes that something as conventional and derivative as Drive, which wears its influences on its sleeve, is perceived as some kind of seminal breakthrough, and other movies that go back to the same well that Drive did are seen by them as rip-offs of Drive.

Baby Driver gets accused by retards of being a rip-off of Drive when they're both riffs on Walter Hill's The Driver, YWNRH gets accused of being a rip-off of Drive when they obviously share a common inspiration in Taxi Driver.

>lolita

that's where you're wrong

She's 14, that's legal here.

>You were never really here
>A beautiful day

What did they mean by this?