Donald Trump, speaking at his rally in Everett Washington, 8/30/16:

Donald Trump, speaking at his rally in Everett Washington, 8/30/16:
>and not only deleted folks, this was after, this was after she was subpoenaed by congress to produce. and not only that, she bleached, which somebody said they never even heard of, in a very expensive fashion, used chemical so that no one will ever be able to see em. who does this? who does this?

whoafuck, did he say "chemical?" did he actually say "chemical?" does trump think that hillary bought an expensive bottle of bleachbit and poured it on her computer? this is the most stunning display of tech ignorance from a politician since senator ted stevens referred to the internet as a "series of tubes"

are you guys seriously gonna vote for this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/cltv/2016/08/trump-thinks-hillary-used-chemicals
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
deathandtaxesmag.com/288806/hillary-clinton-trolls-shut-down-sanders-facebook-pages/
pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/hillary-clintons-super-pac-taking-a-page-from-vlad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you

i'd rather have a president who deletes emails than a president who doesn't know what emails are

(you)

best ya got, eh? welp, i think it's fair to say "Sup Forums BTFO" at this point. good times

keep trying

i succeeded. i demonstrated that your candidate is retarded and you're so BTFO that none of you can even respond with a complete sentence. this is the greatest day in the history of the universe

don't even bother OP
trump could literally rape and kill a couple hundred white christian children and Sup Forums would STILL vote for him

b-but Sup Forums is part of Sup Forums and Sup Forums has always hated adults who advertise their ignorance of computers and the tech world... ALWAYS! wtf is happening? is this just a summer thing?

guys, are you just in denial about this or something? the man thinks bleachbit is ACTUAL FUCKING CHLORINE BLEACH. it even has "bit" in the name ffs!!

get back into the trashcan liberal. you have been a flag burner since day one.

everyone of you will always hate america, and we don't fucking want you here. if you hate america so much fucking move.

she injected bleach through a series of tubes and wiped out the internets.

Who cares if he did? I never heard of bleachbit before this either. How much do you think he fucks with computers? He'll have guys who explain this stuff to him.

Hillary's "what with a cloth?" was just as stupid, and it was malicious since she was dodging a question.

So both are computer illiterate. They're 70. But she's a liar.

It's the same thing as when we tolerate MIlo being a "tech editor" when he doesn't know jackshit about anything.

We don't care about reality, and if you do, you're a fucking moron. Trump constantly says retarded shit.

There is no intellectual integrity in the alt right and there never ever has been, it can't exist, everything related to it is based upon simplistic rhetoric.

Enjoy watching the world burn, or don't.

what do you like about hillary?

it's 7d chess morons

He literally gets Hillshills and her supporters to spread this message for him. "HAHA HE THINKS SHE DELETED HER EMAILS WITH BLEACH BUT IN REALITY IT WAS A PROGRAM CALLED BLEACHBIT LMAO TRUMPF IS SO STUPID"

ur the tech illiterate kid

he means whoever wiped the hard drives used some type of acid on the platters

at least this is a more intelligent response than but you're still grasping at straws. "3d" chess my ass. he's pig retarded

so what do you like about hillary?

>used chemical so that no one will ever be able to see em
Link or it never happened

Also implying
>what, with a cloth?
Or
>series of tubes
didn't happen...? Amerifats have never had a tech literate president.

>hahaha drumpfkins blown the fuck out, trump thinks Hillary used BLEACH on her email server

>she was just using BLEACHBIT, a program to permanently delete emails so that they can NEVER be recovered! Trump on suicide watch!

>democrats think this is a comeback

Non-linear Rubik's cubing!

nothing. they're both stupid. but i don't call hillary "god empress" like you silly faggots do with DRUMPF. can't wait to watch you bitches cry when he loses. i will come to Sup Forums for the tears

Given his history of "gaffes" that got the media talking about things they would otherwise have been happy to bury, I'm inclined to believe that he and his speechwriters know what they're doing.

>Link or it never happened
crooksandliars.com/cltv/2016/08/trump-thinks-hillary-used-chemicals video evidence

so you refuse to endorse a candidate? we are $20,000,000,000,000 in debt and GROWING RAPIDLY. let me ask you again since you live in the usa. what do you like about hillary? don't give me this bullshit that you are not taking sides. you are just to cowardly to take a stance just like hillary. she has no policy or goals, because she is a coward and refuses to say anything that might offend someone. you are doing the same, you are too cowardly to speak your mind.

>Also implying
>>what, with a cloth?
That's it. He was ridiculing her response to the question about her "wiping" her server.

i've been speaking my mind since my OP. my mind thinks donald trump is stupid so my fingers are speaking it on the keyboard

>he thinks everyone here is 100% serious 100% of the time

Lighten up a little, faggot.

>trying to convince the users of a Romanian sewing forum that someone doesn't know what the internet is

Neither do any of us, komrade

This ,don't underestimate daddy trump because he's always 2 steps ahead

Trump so stupid he said she used bleach as in the chemical hahahaha I'm totes gonna look this guys.
Oh wow it looks like a thing called bleachbit and it was used to erase emails in a suspicious manner.Maybe even illegal.
Anyway Drumpf so stupid hahaha #ImWithHer

>being this retarded

Don't bother with CTR shills.
Obviously the guy is just paid to shitpost. If this was a real person he wouldn't have to keep dodging your questions and pretending to be neutral.

I don't care what anyone says about Trump. If we found out he's a pedo who rapes thousands of kids a year it still wouldn't matter, because he's not Hillary.
HE IS NOT HILLARY ROTTING HAM CLINTON.

i dont know about all that, i sure as fuck wouldnt vote for a convicted sex offender.
but seriously what is CTR doing here? their big raid doesn't start untill the 8th.

>Obviously the guy is just paid to shitpost.
yeah, a famous guy says something pants-on-head retarded, i make fun of it on the sumatran folk dance forums, therefore i must be a paid CTR shill. and jewish too, right?

Hillary hired these people months ago. She had paid shills back when Jeb Bush was looking like a real candidate.

yeah, cause no expense is too much to pay to win the neckbeard vote. Sup Forums is very important to this election

Go tell that to your idiot employers who think Sup Forums is some big ''alt-right'' boogeyman.

These people think we're fucking retarded.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

deathandtaxesmag.com/288806/hillary-clinton-trolls-shut-down-sanders-facebook-pages/

pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/hillary-clintons-super-pac-taking-a-page-from-vlad.html

>Go tell that to your idiot employers who think Sup Forums is some big ''alt-right'' boogeyman.
not sure if you noticed, but hillary didn't even mention Sup Forums in her "alt-right" speech. it was all about breitbart and shit. are you enjoying your trip down memory lane to 2008 when this website was still mainstream-relevant?

Why did you quote my entire post, idiot? Did those faggots not teach you how to post?

>Why did you quote my entire post, idiot? Did those faggots not teach you how to post?

Well, if you dip a hard drive in a CHEMICAL to melt it into a liquid...

>hillary didn't even mention Sup Forums in her "alt-right" speech. it was all about breitbart and shit.
wow, that TOTALLY made her look less bonkers

lol