Scenes that made you drop a show

scenes that made you drop a show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNIZ-9r1NYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The brain actually does control limb movement. He was using the brain to move the limbs. You have to be pretty intelligent to get the reference.

I mean, that doesn't work in roaches.

they could have at least googled what a cockroach "brain" looks like

Arthropods brains don't look like that.

or you could not be autistic and realize its a fucking cartoon where a guy turns himself into a pickle and not worry about whether or not its realistic

Transforming into a sentient pickle makes perfect sense though.

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRANE OFF LMOA

why would you drop a ridiculous comedy cartoon because it has a ridiculous scene?

this is is a show with endless alternate universes, realism here doesn't matter

Is it too hard to draw a couple of nerve clumps? Or just make the brain look a bit different from a mammal's? I thought this show was for smart people.

thats exactly what you should do when watching a C A R T O O N

>gentoolet like Reddit and Memey
Checks out.

literally cant even see this post cause theres too much autism blocking my path right now

PICKLERIIIIIICK

this. its like "oh our audience claims they are smart but if we do it like this it wont make sense to them."

You are a PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL sub human for watching this

Do you know what the "fi" sci-fi means

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>it's a really smart show man all the science and stuff
>it's just a cartoon who cares if it's unrealistic

Can't have both, reddit

Rihanna's first scene in Bates Motel.

Pickle Rick is wholly fictional. Earth cockroaches are not.

it's a cartoon cockroach

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :-D And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>moving the goal posts

would you rather i make a sneed's seed and feed joke, or actually talk about roach science

only a show this smart could be this stupid

this, its not a real cockroach. its a cartoon cockroach

Formerly real cockroach

It's kinda different when a show constantly carries itself on it's own shoulders on how smart it is. You'd expect it to get the little things right.

is it because a women writer?

i don't remember the show ever being smart, just funny. morty puts a seed the size of a watermelon up his ass on episode 1

Now I understand why even after you step on them they keep running or moving their legs, abd why they can live like a week without eating or beheaded.

That was back when it was a fun show. Season 3 really likes to boast about how smart it is

If you just looked at the artstyle you could tell they are lazy frauds

it does though

You're at the club and the DJ plays this truck, what do you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=tNIZ-9r1NYE

oops wrong image

the show is a about a guy who can literally transport himself to different galaxies any time he wants, why tf are you looking for realism in this show lmao

Earth is populated with aliens after s2.
Maybe its an alien cockroach.
Ever think of that? Thought not.

>You're at a club

>Season 3 really likes to boast about how smart it is
does it really? it has a guy turned into a pickle controlling a cockroach using his tongue, not sure where the meme comes that says this show is supposed to be smart

that episode sucked, but because the psychologist part made no sense and had all the family acting out of character and it went nowhere, but the pickle thing was still entertaining even if a bit too "wink wink" shit with the audience even if they lampshaded it with morty's reaction to it, it was not enough to make it ok

>Shitty copypasta in every r+m thread
>Never gets any (You)'s
Okay here's one for the team pal

What's a club?

Take a huge hit off my e-cigerette, then do the hardest dab of my life.

Ehh the premise doesn't really equal to content tho. Sure it's a fun premise on paper that you really can't take seriously but then you actually watch the episode and you realize the writers take themselves too seriously. And I gotta disagree, that ep had a lot of problems outside of the therapist shit. The pickle stuff gets old. Fast. And there's not really any jokes outside of "watch him be a pickle."
The vindicators ep is a good example.

Rick and Morty's overuse use of violence this season feels so lazy. It's only been funny when that kid shoots his sister in the head.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

i am not sure what part of the episode took itself seriously? the vindicators ep has hardly anything that could be thought as smart, it's just a silly parody of cape-shit and the main character getting drunk and doing something unexpected

not sure how can you even twist that to make it sound smart?

Dude come on, just look at Rick in those episodes. The writers just use him as a vessel to get their own pretentious ideas out to the audience. It doesn't really feel like Rick. The vindicators episode is hardly even a parody. It's just Rick i.e. the writer, making fun of superheros. Like I said the premises are fine but premise=\=content. And the content is really smug with a writers that think they're smarter than they actually are.