Why are the jews the only sandniggers with white skin?

It doesnt make sense at all, every sandnigger group in West Asia has a skin tone that ranges from pale orange(Pakis) to dark orange(Arabs) so why do Israeli have such white skin? Its almost like they came from Europe or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are the chosen people

Yes, the Ashkenazi's, came from Khazaria, which is modern day Turkey and Georgia. They politically converted to Judiasm in 740AD.

See: Khazar

>not 'real' "Jews"

... and they lived all over europe for hundreds of years.

Jews are literally a children of Satan.

Revelation 2:9

What I find truly hilarious about the Jew thing is that they spend years demonizing white people and now all the leftyfags have decided Jews are white too.

Mysteriously, pro-white movements begin getting traction in the media.

...it's funny, because the trend continues. EVERYONE expels the Jews. No exceptions.

They may be white, but they're not aryan

Cause they are aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE

If it smells like dogshit, everywhere you go: check your shoes.

Jews racemix a lot. They make the rule that Jewish heritage passes through the mother because Jewish women marry out all of the time. That explains why they have whiteness when they have like 60 to 90% white inside them.

By blending with white society, they can play both the Jewish victim and the white people at the same time. "oy vey, you cannot tell me that I'm wrong, remember the shoah goy." or "As a (((white))) person, I think we should be more tolerant"

The Mizrahim and Sephardim don't. Skin color is one of the main dividing lines in Israeli society. Ashkenazim stick out like a sore thumb and everyone knows they're smarter and automatically assumes they are more successful. They're the definition of privilege. The more swarthy Jews are fine with it, because in turn the Ethiopian Jews and Israeli Arabs are below them.

learn to history you moron, they all came from Europe after the post war jews in power decide to annex Palestine for their own means. 'cause it's more holy than the other sand niggers.

Pretty much the same thing Hitler did to Austria.

>File name
kek'd

Jews are niggers turned inside out

Because there's alot of 'Jews' here, the Jewish race is a meme used by lefties to make European jews seem like none white, when infact they are.

because they are slavs and germans being chased away from hitler - stalin

you can see he used google translate
kek google translate

WE

Jewish men have been cucked for centuries. You are a Jew if your mother is a Jew. White washed for centuries.

Are you a khazar?

They steal everything, even white genes