Edgy thread

What are some edgy things you "innocently" do? Bonus points if it triggers libshits.

>wear sunglasses inside
>sit in chairs backwards, unless the back is too high
>when merging/switching lanes, tap the turn signal so it only blinks once

I'm brutally honest with people. In college the spehhhchul snowflakes hated me. Though every one else loved me.

>brutally honest
How? You just tell people your opinion?

When I take a shower, I stand directly under the showerhead and THEN turn on the water.

Could always direct the showerhead onto yourself, but this isn't edgy

Look for white girls with black guys and hurl obsceneties. . . or rocks.

>>wear sunglasses inside
You stupid or something?

>>sit in chairs backwards, unless the back is too high
Ok, that triggers liberals?

>>when merging/switching lanes, tap the turn signal so it only blinks once
So? I don't signal at all, works as well.

THIS triggers liberals: Not drinking alcohol and saying it is not a religious thing.

>So? I don't signal at all, works as well.
Wut?

I want to believe this is comedy, but comedy is usually funny.

I wish I could always wear sunglasses without people annoying me for it.

Instead you have to take them on and off all the fucking time

BMW driver detected

called it

>So? I don't signal at all, works as well.
You are the scum of the earth

Fuck I had to wear sunglasses inside after my LASEK surgery. This REALLY fucking triggers some insecure faggots like yourself. Jesus christ...

I am rude to women, but they like it and just want to talk to me more.

I still listen to metal music, does that count?

I batter innocent dogs and cats to death, cats are easy to find but with dogs if they are small and the owner looks elderly you can easily quickly snatch it up and just abduct that, some times you can sell them for money to spend on better equipment like a bat or a net of some kind, lasso if ur a badman

>>So? I don't signal at all, works as well.
>You are the scum of the earth
Do Americans even know how to drive? In Germany, you drive fast and that's that. People who signal when moving left or right without anyone around are idiots. The only time you signal is if anyone actually needs to see it.

>unplug hardware from usb without clicking eject first
>kick doors to close them
>chew on toothpicks or gum when i don't need to

Say nigger in public. Whites get uncomfortable and blacks assume you're crazy.

Being muscular and wearing tight clothing. Always triggers numales and leftist chicks (although they secretly like it)

>I don't signal at all
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU.

HOW THE FUCK AM I TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO? READ YOUR MIND?

FUCK OFF YOU TURKISH CUNT.

When im taking a shit and wait for the shit to come out I secretly practise hailing for myself for when the racewar will come.

fucking madman

kill yourself

>single blink signalling is edgy
I am one edgy motherfucker. also I carry a big folding knife everywhere and use it for random useful things. I've pulled it out at weddings when they didn't give appropriate utensils for the meal.

2egdy4me

>at strip club with cousin because he dragged me out to them all the time
>not really interested and have to work the next day, tell him I'm peacin' out
>he loudly calls me a nigger
>I look at him incredulously
>turn to the black guy sitting right beside me
>we share another incredulous look
>I shrug and grab my coat
>black guy just shakes his head and goes back to lookin at titties

Wear my MAGA hat to ultra liberal university every single day
If you dont do this youre part of the problem

That's fucking crazy.

he called em when he saw em.

nigger
spic
chink

seriously, try this you will gain more friends

wish I had one for real. wanted to ask my wife to buy me one when she was in Cali but didn't want her to be in legitimate danger riding around with it

>in our cereal cupboard we had a box of Cheerios and a box of honey Cheerios
>sneak downstairs in the middle of the night and swap the bags inside
>mummy pours herself some ""honey"" Cheerios in the morning
>pulls a funny face and asks if I notice anything different with the cereal this morning
>I SAID NO

hahahahaha someone stop me!

>I dont signal
I hope you die in a car crash

Open carry

When am strutting down the street, I don't look at men's faces, I stare at their dicks. It's most fun if he's with his wife and children. Occasionally I will quickly glance at their faces, to see if they know what am doing. Some look offended and some look flattered. Almost been punched a few times but it has not happened. Yet.

>Go to Canada
>Trashy Club du Strip
>You can tip the strippers in "Loonies"
>the canadian one dollar coin
>if you put a stack of them on your molson bottle they will pick them up with their cunt
>put a stack of them on the bottle
>heat them up with a torch lighter to literally glowing
>and that's why Im not allowed back into this fine dancing lady establishment
>spent the rest of the loonies on a package crate of Fin Du Monde
>passed out in a stairwell at my hotel

oh canada

that's La Fin Du Monde thank you very much. and yeah it's good shit.
>picking up loonies with their snatch
that's fuckin greasy. there's a place round here that supposedly has an RC car with a dildo on it that you can drive around and harass the girls with

Ironically ask for free palestines at lefty meetings.

I carry two of these around with me at all times.

I also look women directly in the eye when they sit opposite me on the tube. Works well when your good looking.

>I also look women directly in the eye when they sit opposite me on the tube. Works well when your good looking.
Kek I do that as well. I usually play this game not just with women but with men as well. If they start staring at me for example I make eye contact and stare back until they look down or away. I have never lost yet! Woman usually panick when I do that and look away, whilst looking at me from the corner of their eye and smiling. It's cute as fuck.

I talk back to woman.

In NZ that's pretty edgy.

MADMAN

Every now and then I get a woman who will just stare back at me until either on of us gets off train. They're usually asian (not paki) too.
>Woman usually panick when I do that and look away, whilst looking at me from the corner of their eye and smiling. It's cute as fuck.
It is indeed cute as fuck.

You're out of control!

Jesus it is leddit as fuck in this thread.

How weak of a man do you have to be to give a modicum of shit if someone signals while changing lanes?

If they swerve into you, it doesn't fucking matter if they signal or not, if they don't IT ALSO DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

TURN signals are used for indicating you plan to slow down to execute a TURN so that traffic can move around you.

I fucking hate all of you weak pieces of shit.

When I take a shower and need to shit I shit in my hand and then open the curtains and just plop it into the toilet most of times
other times I just poop and mush it down the drain

t. butthurt m3 driver

i hate you but you have a point

Looks like I'm not the only one who does this XD

Doubt

Absolute madman

Edgy femanon here
>white hair
>95lbs
>wear huge (blocky, not round/slutty) sunglasses indoors that completely block my eyes and I can barely see anything from, rely on side gaps to see so I look at things sideways
>wear black peacoat and dress pants in summer
>no friends because everyone at uni dresses indecently

i disagree with people on 9gag

I eat at unlicensed chicken shops.

Also gobbled blank pills knocked out by rudeboys in gas masks.

You should kill yourself

>I don't signal at all
FUCK YOU

YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD

Jesus dude take it easy....

Animals are gay.
You'll blast a hornets nest with poison but not stomp a litter of puppies to death. You are the worst kind of hypocrite. Life means nothing and it means even less when you put a particular kind of life on a pedestal over another.

>someone tries to talk to me
>say what? even if i heard them clearly
>make them repeat themself for no reason

>What are some edgy things you "innocently" do?

>other times I just poop and mush it down the drain
Waffle stomper

I often wear a jacket with some patches sown on. A deus vult patch with a crusader holding an AK and the patch of a now defunct Finnish fascist collective. I also have plenty of t-shirts of fashy Italian bands, some fashy political projects and so on. No one ever says shit.

>>wear sunglasses inside
>>sit in chairs backwards, unless the back is too high
>>when merging/switching lanes, tap the turn signal so it only blinks once
that'll show the kikes!

You know the rules

Tits or GTFO

>THIS triggers liberals: Not drinking alcohol and saying it is not a religious thing.

Try being british, in this degenerate landscape of casual alcoholism I always get weird responses to saying i don't drink. "but if you don't drink or smoke what do you do?" "my hobbies" "sounds boring" It becomes very hard to defend the people of this country sometimes.

>RC car with a dildo on it that you can drive around and harass the girls with
Topkek.

>lasso if ur a badman

Gross, I barely have any either,

>I batter innocent dogs and cats to death
Are there guilty dogs and cats out there?

Sometimes when someone says a fairly common word or phrase in a sentence I will pretend that I have never heard it before and get them to define it for me.
I once convinced someone that I didn't know what the word "noise" meant.

I understand not drinking. What I don't understand is associating with drunks when sober.

I hate stoners and atheists
I unironically find minion memes funny

I always look at my toilet paper to make sure I don't need to wipe more. I'm still not sure what the consensus is on that.

i heard this is normal in france.

>Nigger detected.

t. Nigger expert.

>stop talking with people, or just answer yes/no

it's amazing what it does to people, first they go mad and then they bend the knee, especially women

I work at a call centre and deliberately make muslims go through extra security, especially if they can barely speak english just to hear them struggle. Ill also pretend I misheard them and cancel their orders or do things that delay their refunds and generally make their lives as inconvenient as possible. Ill also deliberately crash certain systems so the larger orders fail and get delivered a week late. Because I can

OR you could not give a fuck. Look at Slash

Kys yourself.

Even better. Let's see em lass.

BECAUSE YOU ASSHAT I DONT TRUST YOU TO NOT BE A TOTAL SHITFOUNTAIN AND CUT ME OFF AT THE LAST SECOND IF IM TRYING TO OVERTAKE YOU

AT LEAST IF YOU USE A SIGNAL IT GIVES ME THAT EXTRA SPLIT SECOND TO SLOW DOWN SO THAT JUST MAYBE WE DONT TOTAL OUR FUCKING CARS

YOU SHAMBLING AFTERBIRTH HOLY SHIT IM MAD
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GET SHOT ON 95 IN MIAMI

I sometimes say hi to girls when waiting for bus but I don't say anything more and I move away from them after that to keep distance and my personal space

I ignore girls

>I don't signal at all
You drive like a Third Worlder

>I unironically find minion memes funny
Now this is shitposting, great work mate.

>I don't signal at all
Fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot

>it's amazing what it does to people, first they go mad and then they bend the knee, especially women
Could you elaborate on that?
>inb4 no response or yes/no

>be me
>in class
>some kid talking about hillary and how great she is
>i stand up
>i say "You shill, you don't realize how corrupt Hillary is, do you?"
>the kid says "Shut up you racist! Hillary is the greatest, better than Dumpf!"
>me: "sigh*.... do you really wanna go down this route kiddo?"
>*roll up sleeve and shows off pepe tattoo on my shoulder*
>hear girl in the corner say "omg... he's part of the alt-right..."
>the kid looks at me in fear -- "s-sorry, nevermind..."
>"yeah that's right, and dont EVER speak of hillary in my sight again, you hear me?"
>"y-yes sir.."
>look at a hot 9/10 qt girl that sits a couple seats away from me and winked at her
>walk out the classroom while everyone stares
>but before i go i say "hey yo, teacher"
>teacher: "y-yeah user?"
>"on my next assignment, A+ yah?"
>"s-sure a-user..."
>walk out of class like a boss
>hot qt follows me out
>get A+ on paper days later

2 schools of thought.
One is that you wipe without looking until you feel it is dry. It's called Team Mystery Ass. The second is that you're not a degenerate and you check to see if you got all the shit off. That's Team Clean Ass

I have sex with guys even though I'm not gay

I can't wait to see the look on the face of the stupid faggot I've been seeing when I tell him he's been putting his dick in a straight man

Are you the last hipster?

If you mention that you're a girl you better show these tits, this applies to any board.

Now bring them out, flat is justice.

>RC with a rubber dong on it

8/10 bantz leaf.

Although knowing you it's probably the Kangz 12" black model

This

i carry a fannypack and a multivitamin inside it.

I signal all the time because I'm paranoid about getting traffic tickets from a hiding copcar

no.

people just need a response I guess, and when you just stop giving them anything, or just simple answers they start dancing around you to please you, to get you to talk more. Also, keep a blank expression during this and if they ask "what's wrong" say "nothing" and then walk away. That's another thing, just walking a way. A girl at the uni has a habit of being boring as fuck so whenever she's talking to me I just walk away without saying a word and talk with someone random I don't know. Just try it and see. So autistic.

RARE

pic related

thanks friend

What's wrong with fannypacks? They are useful and comfortable